Strong work ethic. The love of family. Educational achievement. Investing wisely. These are values that make America strong—and the four ideals that Flushing Commons celebrates.
- 1.5 Acre open-air public plaza with outdoor cafés, restaurants and shops—a central gathering place, perfect for families and friends to meet and enjoy community events and performances (Phase I & Phase II)
- 1,600 Parking spaces for residents and visitors complete with valet service (Phase I & Phase II)
- 25-Year ICAP tax abatement program for commercial space
- 62,000 Proposed square foot YMCA featuring a state-of-the art indoor swimming pool, basketball courts, fitness centers, running track and daycare (Phase II)
- 148 Premium one, two, three and four bedroom residences in Phase I, followed by approximately 450 units proposed in Phase II
- 164,000 Square feet of prime medical and professional office condominiums for sale
- 15-year 421-A tax abatement program for residences
- 53,000 Square feet of prime retail opportunities
• Inspired interiors by award-winning architects Perkins Eastman
- One-bedroom homes up to 850 sq.ft.
- Two-bedroom homes up to 1,380 sq.ft.
- Three-bedroom homes up to 2,100 sq.ft.
- Four-bedroom homes over 2,200 sq.ft.
• 18 exclusive residences in the Penthouse Collection with premium views and upgraded appliances
• Each residence features generous layouts and ceiling heights
• Spacious closets and comfortable living and dining spaces
• Swedish oak wood flooring
• Double glazed insulated windows with expansive city views
• Selected residences with generous terraces and balconies
• BOSCH stacked washer and dryer in every residence