EXTERIOR AND BUILDING FEATURES
- Architecture echoes the neighbourhood’s past.
- Brick, ventilated ceramic, and aluminum cladding.
- Interior green courtyard.
- Concrete structure.
- The units have a slab-to-slab ceiling height of about nine feet.
- Exposed concrete ceilings (except on the last floor).
- Closets with shelves.
- Choice of engineered wood floors.
- Wall reinforcement for television.
- Choice of quartz countertops.
- Choice of cabinet colours and finishes.
- Choice of ceramic backsplash.
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with lever faucet and sprayer.
- Included appliances:
- 24-inch panel-ready Blomberg refrigerator.
- 24-inch Fulgor built-in range and cooktop.
- 18- or 24-inch panel-ready Blomberg dishwasher, depending on the unit.
- Built-in hood.
- Microwave with built-in hood in certain units.
- Choice of ceramic tiles for floor and walls.
- Wall mirror and medicine cabinet.
- Vanity with storage and choice of colours and finishes.
- Hand-held shower head and rain shower (black or chrome).
- Drop-in bathtub with ceramic tile podium.
ELECTRICAL AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Two recessed lights and a lighting outlet in the bathroom ceiling.
- Lighting outlet in the bedroom ceiling, in the wall at the entrance and in the dining room.
- LED lighting under the cabinets and track light in the kitchen.
- Telephone, Internet and cable jacks.
- Pre-wired for fibre optics.
- Air exchanger.
- Electric baseboard heaters with digital thermometer.
- Air conditioning with compressor.
COMMON AREAS AND EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES
- Ground-floor lobby in each phase featuring an eclectic décor, plants, a lounge area and telecommuting workspace.
- Two elevators per phase.
COMMON AREAS AND SHARED AMENITIES
- Phase 2 rooftop terrace with a rectangular pool over 100 metres in length, lounge and BBQ areas.
- Phase 1 rooftop terrace with outdoor furniture, plants, and fireplace.
- Aerial walkway connecting Phase 1’s and Phase 2’s terraces.
- Basement fitness centre with strength-training equipment.
- Shared fitness centre with interior pool and spa on a future lot.
- Garbage chute system.
- Centralized water heater.
- Secure access for residents, intercom, and key fob entry.
- Registered with the Guarantee of Construction Quality (GHMB) by Master Builders.
- Aiming for GOLD LEED® v4 BD+C Multifamily Midrise Certification.