1. Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. Suites on levels 2, 3, and 4 (in the East tower only) will have approximately
10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Suites on the Ground Floor, and levels 2, 3, 4, and 11 (in the West tower only) will have approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 10 ft.; all measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
2. Entry door hardware to receive black finish. Entry door to be solid core stained wood, with painted custom surround.
3. Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
4. Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
5. Flat panel interior doors with satin nickel lever hardware.
6. Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
7. Internal Bedrooms to have transparent sliding glass doors and/or partitions, as per plan.
8. Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish offwhite paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex eggshell off-white paint. Latex semigloss off-white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
9. White textured ceilings in all areas, except Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage, which have smooth painted ceilings.
10. Poured concrete finish to all Balconies. Painted underside
to all Balconies. Terraces and Ground Floor Patios to receive concrete pavers.
11. Barbeque gas line provided for Ground Floor suites, Terrace suites 307, 401, 402, 405, 406, 407, 408, and 511 in the West tower, and 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, and 407 in the East tower.
12. Exterior hose bib provided for Ground Floor suites, Terrace suites 307, 401, 402, 405, 406, 407, 408, and 511 in the West tower, and 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, and 407 in the East tower.
13. Wood laminate flooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den and Kitchen, as per plan.
14. Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
15. Ceramic floor tile in Laundry/Storage areas.
16. Custom-designed contemporary Kitchen cabinetry, with integrated under-cabinet valance lighting and soft-close hardware.
17. Quartz countertop with single bowl stainless-steel, under-mount sink.
18. Matching Kitchen island or peninsula with quartz countertop and dining accommodations, as per plan.
19. Single-lever Kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
20. Contemporary tile backsplash.
21. Studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom plus den, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom plus den suites to receive European-style stainless-steel Kitchen appliances, including: 24” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” panelled dishwasher, 24” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, hood fan vented to exterior, and microwave in island or peninsula. Suites without an island to receive built-in microwave with a trim kit in lieu of microwave in island or peninsula.
22. 3-bedroom and 3-bedroom plus den suites to receive European-style stainless-steel Kitchen appliances, including: 30” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” panelled dishwasher, 30” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, hood fan vented to exterior, and microwave in island or peninsula.
23. Contemporary track light fixture.
24. Low consumption toilets.
25. Custom-designed Bathroom vanity and one-piece sink with integrated basin. Bathrooms to receive frameless mirror.
26. All Bathrooms to have light sconce above frameless vanity mirror. Pot light within the tub/shower.
27. Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet on vanity.
28. Contemporary chrome: shower faucet, shower head, and single-lever shower handle.
29. Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
30. Clear tempered framed glass shower stalls, with preformed base and full-height wall tile surround, as per plan.
31. Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, and shower rod.
32. Exhaust fan vented through a Heat Recovery Ventilation System
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
33. Stacked, front loading washer and dryer, vented to the exterior.
34. Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
35. Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
36. Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone and/or Internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den, as per plan.
37. Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Bedroom(s), Den, and Storage, as per plan.
38. Capped ceiling outlet in Dining Room as per plan. Switch controlled outlet to be provided in Living Room.
39. Capped ceiling outlet above Kitchen island or peninsula, as per plan.
40. All appliances connected and ready to use.
41. White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
42. Exterior light fixtures for Ground Floor suites, Terrace suites 307, 401, 402, 405, 406, 407, 408, and 511 in the West tower, and 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, and 407 in the East tower.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
43. Cameras at all visitor entrances, allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television (as per applicable television provider).
44. Enter-phone at Tower Lobbies to facilitate visitor access.
45. Resident key fob access to all Amenity Areas and Residential Common Areas.
46. Convenient underground parking with cameras at preselected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
47. Suite entry door(s) to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarm system.
48. Rough-in intrusion provision on windows and exterior doors for Ground Floor suites only.