• Charming streetscapes reflect architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, siting and materials.
• Landscaped parks and trails as per site plan.
• Fully serviced community includes storm and sanitary sewers, municipal water connections, concrete curbs, hydro and asphalt paved roads.
• Community services include natural gas, cable TV and telephone.
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIORS AND CUSTOM-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
• Eye-catching architecture and design featured in homes with a combination of manufactured stone, durable vinyl siding and shakes and exterior trim in selected locations as per elevation.
• Gracious covered porches, balconies and porticoes as per elevation, reflect a high level of architectural detail.
• Low-maintenance aluminum soffit and fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts are colour-coordinated to complement the exterior colours of each home.
• Attractive metal-insulated front entry door with weather stripping, deadbolt lock and satin nickel grip set hardware.
• Decorative black coach lamp by entry where applicable.
• Precast concrete walk to front entry. Precast concrete step(s) to rear door as applicable.
• Fully sodded front, rear and side yards.
• Precast concrete sills under all window openings within stone surround.
• Low-E Argon-filled, energy-efficient thermopane vinyl casement windows at front and sliding windows at side and rear as per plan. All
openings are screened.
• Low-E Argon-filled, energy-efficient sliding patio doors as per plan.
• All windows and outside door frames are caulked.
• Attractive premium-quality embossed panel-design, sectional non-insulated garage door(s).
• High-grade, self-sealing asphalt roof shingles with a minimum 25-year warranty.
• 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
• Exterior walls and second floor ceilings fully insulated, ceiling to R-60 and walls to R-22, all insulated areas to be covered by poly vapor barriers. R-31 Spray foam insulation in garage ceilings where applicable.
• Double stud insulated common wall between townhouse units only.
• Below-grade poured concrete basement walls approximately 7’ to 8’ to be wrapped with drainage membrane exceeding the Ontario Building Code, minimizing chance of water leakage into basement.
• All sub-floors will be re-fastened with screws prior to floor finish.
• All joints to be sanded.
• Open-concept beamed basements with blanket insulation on exterior walls.
• Concrete finished garage floors sloped to drain away.
• Airy 9’ ceilings on main floor, 8’ on second floor. Height may vary due to bulkheads for plumbing and heating including support structures.
• Your choice of imported 12”x12” ceramic tile flooring from builder’s samples, in entry, powder room, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast area and laundry (as per plan).
• Your choice of high quality laminate flooring in natural finishes for main floor from builder’s samples (excluding tiled areas and bedrooms).
• Your choice of luxurious premium-quality 40 oz. broadloom with foam underpad from builder’s samples in non-tiled areas as per plan.
• Main staircases with oak veneer stringers with carpet grade treads and risers to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing in a
warm natural finish as per plan from builder’s samples.
• All interior walls and trim to be painted white using low VOC paint.
• Smooth finished ceilings in kitchen and bathrooms and stipple ceilings throughout main and second floor.
• Striking 4” colonial baseboards painted white throughout with door stop to tiled or laminate floor areas. 2 ¼” casing painted white on all doors,
windows and flat archways throughout finished areas as per plan.
• Classique-style interior doors, except where indicated as sliding doors, as per plan.
• Satin nickel-style finished handles and hardware.
• Custom-designed kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets and laminate countertops in a wide array of styles from builder’s standard samples.
• Islands with breakfast bars and deluxe two-compartment stainless steel sinks with single lever faucets as per plan.
• Efficient two-speed exhaust white hood fan vented to exterior over stove area.
• Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
• Dishwasher rough-in provided includes electrical and plumbing with space for dishwasher. Hook-up not included.
• Convenient split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• Your choice of fine cabinetry with laminate countertops from builder’s samples.
• Main bath has tub enclosure with imported ceramic tile to ceiling height as per plan.
• Freestanding tub in Master Ensuite as per plan.
• Mirrors are full width of vanity in all bathrooms, wherever possible.
• Single lever washer-less bathroom taps.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Exhaust fans vent to exterior.
• Positemp pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
• Strip lighting in all bathrooms and powder rooms.
• Ceramic bathroom accessories include towel bar, tissue holder and soap dish.
• Pedestal sink in powder room.
• Double sinks as per plan in selected models.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING
• 100-amp electrical service breaker panel with copper wiring throughout for townhouses.
• 200-amp electrical service breaker panel with copper wiring throughout for single houses.
• Two weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter on the front and one at rear.
• Switch controlled receptacle and plugs throughout. Capped outlet in dining room ceiling as per plan.
• White light switches and electrical outlets throughout.
• Ceiling outlets with builder-supplied fixtures for foyer, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area and all bedrooms.
• Standard capped ceiling light in dining room.
• Ground fault interrupter protection for all bathroom(s) and powder room.
• Electrical door chime at front door entry.
• One automatic smoke/strobe detector installed on every floor and in every bedroom for home and family safety.
• Carbon monoxide detector.
• Decorative black coach lamps on exterior elevations where applicable.
• Rough-in plumbing for future dishwasher.
• Two exterior water-proof electrical outlets.
• Heavy-duty wiring for stove and dryer.
• Hot and cold laundry taps provided for washer installation.
• Electrical outlet in garage for each parking space. One ceiling outlet or each garage door.
• Laundry tub located as per plan.
• All wiring in accordance with Electrical Safety Authority standards and Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
• High-efficiency forced-air gas furnace system equipped with HRV technology and night set back thermostat.
• Two exterior hose bibs, one to be in garage.
• “PEX” waterpipe or similar waterpipes and ABS drains.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
• Forced-air high-efficiency gas furnace controlled by an electronic programmable thermostat.
• Gas water heater (on rental basis).
• Ductwork sized and ready for future central air conditioning.
• House to be “gas ready” including rough-in gas line to BBQ.
• Fully sodded lots and grading accessibility.
• Quality steel clad insulated front door with satin nickel grip set hardware.
• Quality steel clad insulated door from garage as per plan, where grade permits.
• Precast concrete walks to front entrance.
• Pressure-treated wood decks on models where specified.
• Rough-in for central vacuum piped to garage.
• Rough-in for telephone (2) locations to be determined by builder.
• Rough-in for cable TV, locations to be determined by builder.
• Rough-in (3) for network wiring (CAT-5).
• Rough-in for security system, location to be determined by builder.
Registered builder with Tarion, 1 year, 2 year and 7 year warranties as per Tarion. Please refer to Agreement of Purchase and Sale for legal disclaimers. It is understood and agreed that the dwelling will be built in accordance with the model selected and attached specifications known as Schedule B. The brochure and plans available at the sales office and distributed to potential purchasers are for guidance and reference only. E. & O.E.