- Front or Side Porches on each model (after all, we are a Front Porch Community!)
- Rear patio doors
- Quality kitchen cabinets
- Pendant lighting over kitchen islands
- Water efficient showers and toilets
- Contemporary stepped base board and trim casing
- Forced air natural gas heating as well as full basements
Bungalow Townhouse III
1. Elevations include maintenance free vinyl siding with architectural details in
other materials, as per elevations
2. Aluminum maintenance free soffit, downspouts, fascia, and eaves trough
3. Architectural self-sealing shingles (manufacturers limited warranty)
4. Insulated fiberglass entry and exterior door(s) with weather stripping and deadbolt lock (excluding patio door and door from garag to exterior if applicable)
5. Vinyl single-hung and vertical slider windows and awning style windows on
main floor. Basement windows are vinyl horizontal sliding windows. Loft windows to be casement windows for egress.
6. Sliding rear patio door as per plan
7. All windows including basement and sliding patio doors to have low E and
argon gas. Excluding entry door glazing.
8. Glazed panel in front entry door.
9. All opening windows and sliding patio doors are complete with screens
10. Steel insulated door from house to garage with safety door closer
11. Moulded steel panel insulated sectional roll-up garage doors equipped with heavy-duty spring and long life, rustresistant door hardware.
12. Entire lot sodded except for paved areas.
13. Interlock pavers to front door entry. Steps to match porch material.
14. Two exterior water taps, one in front (or garage) and one at rear of home.
15. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault circuit
interrupter (GFCI), one at front and one at rear of home.
1. Purchasers Choice of cabinets and laminate countertops from vendor’s
2. Colour coordinated kick plate to compliment kitchen cabinetry
3. Stainless steel kitchen sink with ledgeback and spillway. Includes single lever
faucet in chrome, as per vendor’s standard specifications.
4. Shut-off valves at kitchen sink
5. $2000 after tax appliance credit to select local vendor.
6. Stove receptacle and dedicated refrigerator receptacle
7. Split receptacles at counter height for future small appliances
1. Moisture resistant gypsum board throughout bathroom. Tub surround to be waterproofed
2. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets and countertops in all bathroom(s) from vendor’s standard selections.
3. Colour Coordinated kick-plate to compliment vanity cabinets
4. Water efficient shower head and toilet
5. Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room
6. Framed mirrors matching vanity cabinetry
7. Bathroom fixtures and bathtubs as per plan from vendor’s standard selection
8. GFCI electrical outlets for future small appliances beside all vanities
9. Exhaust fans vented in all bathrooms
10. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
11. Chrome washer-less faucets with pop-up drains in all bathroom and powder room sinks
12. Ceramic wall tile for tub/shower enclosures up to the ceiling and acrylic
shower enclosures as per plan
13. Bathroom accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue holder
14. Pressure balanced/scald prevent valves to all shower stall and tub/shower as per plan
15. Shutoff valves for all bathroom and powder room sinks
1. Paint Grade handrails and black wrought iron brackets and balusters
2. Moulded panel interior passage doors throughout finished areas as per vendor’s standard selection. One door style throughout.
3. Stepped MDF baseboard throughout
4. Stepped MDF casing on all swing doors and windows throughout finished areas. Foyer and linen closets where applicable as per plan
5. All Drywall applied with screws using minimum number of fasteners
6. Lever handles and hinges on all interior doors. Finish choice from vendors
7. White melamine shelving with closet rod in all closets. Linen closets/pantry to have four melamine shelves.
8. Basement stairs and lower foyer carpeted from vendor’s selection in middle units. Basement stairwells unfinished with door at top of stairs on corner units.
1. Laundry tub with chrome finished faucetas per plan.
2. Shutoff valves in finished laundry room
3. GFCI electrical receptacle at countertop height beside laundry tub.
4. Electrical Outlet and vent for future dryer and electrical outletand plumbing
for future washer
1. Decora style switches and receptacles throughout finished areas
2. 200 amp service with circuit breaker type panel
3. All wiring in accordance with Electrical Safety Authority standards
4. One electrical outlet under electrical panel iflocated in unfinished area
5. Electrical outlets in all bathroom(s) to include GFCI protection
6. One electrical outlet in garage for each parking space. One ceilingo utlet in
garage for each garage door for future garage door opener.
7. Seasonal duplex receptacle located under front porch soffit with interior switch near front entry door.
8. Ceiling mount light fixtures(s) in kitchen/breakfast area, halls, finished
laundry room, and all bedrooms where applicable as per plan
9. Decora style dimmer in kitchen and living room as per plan
10. Smoke detector(s) installed as per Ontario Building Code (OBC)
11. Carbon Monoxide detector on all floors where a finished bedrooms is located
12. Electronic door chime at front entry door
13. 3- CAT V and Coaxial Cable feeds for TV with blank outlet covers. One located in living room, one located in master bedroom and one located in the front bedroom
14. One telephone feed to master bedroom
1. Washable low VOC latex paint on interior walls (eggshell) and doors and trim (semi-gloss) throughout finished areas.
(One wall colour throughout as per vendor’s standard selection. Trim and
doors all in cloud white colour.
2. Smooth painted ceilings throughout
1. Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout (excluding bathroom) from vendor’s
2. Choice of 12x12 or 12x24 ceramic floor tile in bathrooms as per plan from
vendor’s standard selection.
3. Concrete basement floor with drain
1. 8’ high ceilings on ground floor, except in areas where architectural design,
mechanical or ductwork requires ceiling height to be lowered. 9’ high tray
ceiling in living and dining room as per plan.
2. 2x6 exterior wall and party wall construction
3. Concrete garage floor and asphalt driveway sloped for drainage
4. All windows installed with low expansion foam to minimize air leakage
(excluding basement windows)
5. Poured concrete basement walls with drainage holes and weeping tile to sump pit with pump
6. Wood pressure treated front porch. Deck and stair railings as per OBC
7. Rough-in for central air conditioning
8. Forced air gas heating and ventilation system
9. On demand hot water tank is a rental unit. Purchaser to execute agreement
with designated supplier prior to closing.
10. Programmable thermostat centrally located on main floor.
11. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) installed and interlocked with furnace (simplified system).
1. Stairs and floor carpeted from vendor’s standard selection
2. One Cat V and Coaxial cable feed for TV with black outlet cover
3. Ceiling height varies as per plan
4. Paint grade handrail and wrought iron brackets and balusters