SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
• The Wyatt Condominium Suites is the sixth condominium located within the award-winning and internationally recognized Regent Park revitalization.
• This impressive 27-storey tower designed by KPMB features a 6-storey podium and approximately 25,000 square feet of unique amenities.
• Conveniently located on Dundas Street East, The Wyatt will be just across from the Aquatic Centre, steps from the new Regent Park Athletic Grounds, moments to Paintbox Bistro and new retail including Shoppers Drug Mart, Subway and much more.
• Located in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant Downtown East, The Wyatt is a 10 minute walk or quick TTC or bike ride to Leslieville, the Distillery District, Cabbagetown, Riverside, Danforth, the Downtown Core and so much more.
• The 24 hour Concierge welcomes residents and guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
• A Resident Services Director provides on-site maintenance and supervisory services.
• Tastefully decorated high speed elevators deliver residents to their destination.
• The Wyatt offers convenient locker and bike storage.
Indoor Amenities at Club Wyatt
• Fitness Centre – Say goodbye to your gym membership and take advantage of the professionally designed Fitness Centre complete with cardio, stretch and weight training equipment.
• The WELLBEATS™ Studio – Offers advanced technology where you can work out with a professional instructor virtually in a wide array of classes from kickboxing to yoga.
• The Bouldering Cave – This climbing cave is perfect for beginner and experienced climbers alike.
• The Party Room – Entertain a crowd in the festive Party Room, complete with catering kitchen, lounge seating and access to the Outdoor Terrace.
• Lounge and Media Room – No shortage of places to chill out, read a book, play on your iPad or do some extra work. The Lounges and Media Room at The Wyatt offer the perfect escape.
Outdoor Amenities at Club Wyatt
• The Outdoor Terrace – Offers residents BBQ spaces for dining Al-fresco, seating areas for taking in the sun, a kid’s play structure and a relaxing fireplace for the cooler months.
The Wyatt Club Kids’ Zone
• The Wyatt offers amazing family-friendly amenities including a Craft Zone, Play Room and Home Theatre. Everything you’ll need to keep your little ones busy.
• Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms*. Suites on floors 3, 7, and 27 will have approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms* with bulkhead or dropped ceilings where required.
• Solid core corridor entry door with custom surround by Interior Designer. Door to be painted with matte black finished hardware.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat panel interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
• Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Internal Bedrooms to have sliding glass doors, as per plan.
• Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish white paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex semi-gloss white paint. Latex semi-gloss white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
• White textured ceilings in all areas, except Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage, which have smooth painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all Balconies; Terraces to receive concrete patio pavers; painted finish underside to all Balconies.
• Ground floor units, Penthouse units and Terrace units 301, 302, 303, and 304 to receive a BBQ gas line on Terrace.
• Exterior hose bib provided for Ground floor units, Terraced units 301, 302, 303, 304, and Penthouse units.
• Laminate flooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den/Media and Kitchen, as per plan.
• Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
• Ceramic floor tile in Laundry/Storage areas.
• Penthouses to have oak staircase and handrail stained to compliment laminate floor colour with stair risers and pickets painted white.
• Custom-designed contemporary Kitchen cabinetry, with integrated under-cabinet valance lighting and soft-close hardware.
• Quartz countertop with single bowl stainless-steel, under-mount sink. Matching Kitchen island with quartz countertop and dining accommodations, as per plan.
• Single-lever Kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
• Contemporary tile backsplash.
• European-style stainless-steel Kitchen appliances, including: 24” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, and 24” hood fan vented to exterior. Model type 1K and all 1+Dens, 2-Bedroom, 2+Dens, and 3-Bedroom units to receive 24” dishwasher. All Studios and 1-Bedroom units
to receive 18” dishwasher. Built-in microwave in islands or microwave on shelf, as per plan.
• Model types PH-A, PH-B, PH-C, PH-D, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, 3F, 3G, 3H and 3I to receive full-size stainless-steel Kitchen appliances, including: 30” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 30” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, hood fan vented to exterior, 24” dishwasher, and built-in microwave in islands or peninsulas.
• Contemporary track light fixture.
• Capped ceiling outlet above island or peninsula as per plan.
• Dual-flush, low consumption toilets.
• Custom-designed Bathroom vanity, one-piece sink with integrated basin, frameless mirror and glass shelf.
• All Bathrooms to have light sconce above frameless vanity mirror. Pot light within the tub/shower.
• Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
• Clear tempered framed glass shower stalls, with preformed base and full-height porcelain tile surround, as per plan.
• Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, robe hook and shower rod.
• Exhaust fan vented through Energy Recovery Ventilator.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• Stacked, front loading washer and dryer, vented to the exterior.
• Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone and/or internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den, as per plan.
• Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Bedroom(s), Den, and Storage, as per plan. Sconce provided above door in Laundry Room.
• Capped ceiling outlet in Dining Room as per plan. Switch controlled outlet to be provided in Living Room.
• Capped ceiling outlet at Kitchen island or peninsula, as per plan.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Exterior light fixtures for Ground floor units, Penthouse units and Terrace units 301, 302, 303, and 304.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
• Cameras at all visitor entrances, allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television.
• Enter-phone at Tower Lobby and Visitor Parking Entry to facilitate visitor access.
• Resident key fob access to all Amenity Areas and Residential Common Areas.
• Convenient underground parking with cameras at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
• Suite entry door(s) to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarm system.
• Rough-in intrusion provision on windows provided for Ground-floor units.