EXTERIOR & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
1. Distinctive elevations utilizing clay brick, stone, vinyl siding, including vinyl shakes and shutters, exterior trim detailing, decorative painted fiberglass
columns and other complementary materials, as per architectural detailing (as per elevation).
2. Purchasers to choose from Builder’s architecturally controlled pre-selected exterior colour packages. Builder will attempt to accommodate purchaser’s selection while following the requirements of the architectural
3. Insulated metal-clad front entry door(s) with sidelight(s) and/or transom window (as per elevations).
4. Sliding thermo-pane glass patio doors with screen, including transom above with Low-E glass, as per plan (where applicable).
5. Pre-finished, maintenance free aluminum soffits, frieze boards, fascia, eaves trough and down pipes.
6. Self-sealing shingles with 25 year manufacturer’s warranty.
7. Thermopane Low-E maintenance free, colour
coordinated casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All operating windows to receive screens. Front elevation windows will have decorative grills, as per plan.
8. Thermopane, Low-E, maintenance-free slider basement windows with screens. (Window wells may be required as per grading conditions).
9. Wood composite garage door(s) with decorative inserts, including paint finish, as per plan.
10. High quality caulking applied around all exterior wall vents, windows and doors.
11. Paved asphalt driveway.
12. Two (2) exterior water taps; one in garage and one at rear, with interior shut-off valves, as per plan.
13. Exterior landscaping to include: fully sodded lot (some side yards may include stone aggregate, as per plan), except where paved. Walkway from
driveway to front entry and rear patio to have precast concrete slabs, as per plan.
14. Decorative plaque house numbers.
15. Optional cold cellars complete with door and light.
16. Where lookout basement conditions may be applicable, the following features are included in the premium: additional brick, framing and
insulation, as required; larger basement window(s); pressure treated wood deck off the sliding door (as per plan), approximately 5’x7’
with stairs to rear lot grade.
17. Where a walk-out basement condition may be applicable, the following features are included in the premium: basement sliding patio door;
larger rear basement vinyl casement window(s); additional brick with step down brick veneer; pressure treated wood deck off the main floor
patio door without stairs; and additional exterior light and electrical outlet.
18. Pressure treated decks will be provided where decks are required at the rear patio, as per grade.
19. Basement walls are poured concrete with heavy duty damp proofing and a drainage membrane for added protection against water leakage.
20. 9 ft. ceiling heights on main floor, and 8 ft. ceiling heights on second floor, except where precluded by bulkheads and dropped ceilings.
21. 2”x6” wood frame construction on exterior walls.
22. 5/8” OSB tongue and groove subfloors sanded at
joints and fastened with nails, screws and glue.
23. Professionally engineered roof trusses, as per plan.
24. Steel beam and post construction in basement.
25. Concrete garage floor slab reinforced with grade
26. Basement floor to be poured concrete with
27. Poured concrete porches.
28. Choice of quality ceramic floor tiles, 12”x12” or 13”x13” through foyer, powder room, all bathrooms, kitchen/breakfast area, and main or 2nd floor
laundry room (as per applicable plan).
29. 40 oz. broadloom carpet with quality foam under pad, excluding all tiled areas. Includes one (1) colour choice as per plan.
30. Natural oak finish pickets, railing, and stringer on stairwells in finished areas, as per plan.
31. Two (2) coats of paint (including primer) on all walls. Choice of one (1) interior paint colour from Builder’s standard samples.
32. Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room (where applicable). Otherwise spray textured
ceilings with smooth border throughout main and second floor.
33. Upgraded trim 4 ¼” baseboard, 2 ¾” casing on all doors and windows throughout with base shoe moulding in all tiled areas, painted white.
34. Classique interior passage doors throughout, including bedroom closets (except exterior and cold cellar).
35. Privacy locks on bathroom and powder room
36. All archways to be trimmed.
37. Approximately 8 ft. high archways on main
floor, as per plan.
38. Decorative wood columns, as per plan.
39. Brushed nickel finish interior door knobs and
KITCHEN, BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY
40. Choice of quality kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities with laminate countertops from a wide choice of Builder’s standard samples.
41. White hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior.
42. Dishwasher opening provided.
43. Double stainless steel sink in kitchen with chrome finished single lever faucet.
44. Pedestal sink in powder room.
45. Mirror above pedestal sink in powder room and
above vanity in all bathrooms.
46. Chrome-finished single-lever faucets on all sinks, bathtubs and shower controls, except on soaker tubs and in laundry rooms.
47. White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
48. Acrylic tubs, including oval tub in ensuite, as
49. White ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, tissue dispenser, soap dish, installed in tub and shower.
50. White ceramic accessories. Towel bar and tissue dispenser only in powder room.
51. Water temperature-balancing valves for all showers.
52. Shut-off valves under each sink.
53. Energy efficient water-saver shower heads
54. Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
55. Separate shower stalls, as per plan, to include 8”x10” ceramic wall tile up to and including ceiling, 2”x2” mosaic floor tile, with marble jam surround to opening, waterproof overhead light and curtain rod.
56. Master Ensuite to receive oval tub with two (2) rows of tile above tub and ceramic at tub deck, as per applicable plan. 57. 8” x 10” ceramic wall tile installed in tub enclosures, up to but not including ceiling.
58. Shower and tub enclosure walls to receive water resistant drywall.
59. Main or second floor laundry rooms, if applicable, to have a single basin plastic laundry tub with plumbing for automatic
washer and exhaust vent for dryer.
60. 100 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel in accordance with the Electrical Safety Authority.
61. Bathrooms and powder room outlets are wired with ground fault interrupters.
62. Two (2) exterior weatherproof electrical outlets, one (1) at front porch and one (1) at rear of home with ground fault interrupters.
63. Doorbell with chime at front entry.
64. Quality black coach lamps to front elevation.
65. Electrical outlet for future garage door opener. One (1) outlet for each garage door.
66. Copper wiring throughout.
67. Heavy duty wiring for stove and dryer outlet.
68. White Decora-style switches and outlets throughout finished areas.
69. Strip lighting centered over vanities in all bathrooms and powder room.
70. Ceiling fixtures preselected by Builder
71. Smoke detectors hard wired into the electrical system, one on each floor,
including basement and one in each bedroom.
72. Combination smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector hard wired into the electrical system in upper hall.
HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING & INSULATION
73. High-efficiency gas-fired, forced-air furnace with electronic ignition and ECM motor (Electronically Commutated Motor). Furnace location subject to change due to mechanical requirements.
74. Gas-fired hot water heater on a rental basis.
75. Installation of a Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) to provide fresh air and improve indoor air quality.
76. Heat ducts sized for future addition of air conditioning.
77. R50 blown insulation in attic.
78. R22 Batt insulation for exterior walls.
79. R12 blanket wrap insulation to be installed to basement wall perimeter.
80. R31 spray foam insulation to garage ceilings and overhangs below habitable areas.
81. Expansion foam insulation to perimeter of exterior doors and windows for air sealing.
82. Programmable thermostat.
83. Taped ductwork for greater energy efficiency.
84. All duct work cleaned prior to closing.
85. Rough-in for central vacuum system. All pipes are dropped to basement.
86. Two (2) pre-wired telephone outlets in kitchen and master bedroom. Purchaser to arrange finishing details directly with phone company
87. Two (2) pre-wired for RG6 coaxial cable outlets in family room or great room, and master bedroom. This will provide the capability for future high-speed internet access, personal communication services and digital television.
Purchaser is to arrange finishing details directly with cable company after closing.
88. Rough-in for dishwasher, includes provisions for electrical and plumbing, as per plan.
TARION WARRANTY COVERAGE
7 years – Major structural defects
2 years – Plumbing, heating and electrical systems and
1 year – Warranty on all items supported by the Tarion Warranty Protection program.