A structural and interior design element that continues from exterior to interior, the stunning cast stone and aggregate façade transitions seamlessly into the carefully considered interiors, creating crisp architectural frames to the multiple floor-to-ceiling windows in each residence.
All residences in The Bryant boast uninterrupted 9’6” ceiling heights and corner living rooms which draw in incredible light. Slim profile floor-to-ceiling sliding windows with Juliet balconies are surrounded by the building’s signature terrazzo, framing dramatic city and park views.
OAK HERRINGBONE FLOORS
Quarter sawn 3” fumed oak floors in a herringbone pattern with radiant heat run throughout the residences with a honed terrazzo border.
CUSTOM MILLWORK & FITTINGS
Custom white lacquer floor-to-ceiling millwork with ergonomic pulls in each room offers built-in storage and conceals mechanical equipment to allow for uninterrupted ceiling heights.
• David Chipperfield custom designed white lacquered millwork cabinetry with ergonomic pulls and soft-close drawers
• Calacatta Gold marble countertops, backsplash and side panels
• Fully integrated Gaggenau appliances and fully vented range hood
• Elkay under-mount stainless steel sink with Dornbracht fittings in matte black finish
• Statuarietto marble slab walls, countertops, and tub surrounds
• Honed terrazzo flooring with radiant heat
• Glass-enclosed wet rooms with rain shower
• Dornbracht fixtures in black matte finish
TRIPLEX PENTHOUSES - EXTRAORDINARY FEATURES
• Custom cabinetry in lacquered timber or fumed oak
• 10’ 11” ceilings throughout the entertaining level
• Double height 438 sq. ft. loggia off entertaining level
• Private interior elevator
• Separate prep kitchen
• Corner master bedroom suite with fireplace, dressing area and windowed bath with hand-carved solid marble freestanding tub
• Private roofdeck with adjoining sunroom, powder room, and waterfall island