Lakeway homes designed with you in mind.
The Highlands at Rough Hollow Features Include:
• Luxury homes from the $700's
• Multiple floor plans up to 4,234 sq ft
• Three to five bedrooms with several plans featuring a guest casita
• KitchenAid appliances
• Rinnai tankless water heaters
• Blown-in cellulose wall and attic insulation (100% post-consumer material)
• Energy efficient Low E3 vinyl windows with bronze exterior frames to match façade and clay interior frames to accent interior finishes
• Upgraded granite & Silestone countertops throughout
• Upgraded all-wood custom cabinetry (no MDF)
• Upgraded selections for kitchen backsplash as well as wet area floor tile
• Hand-trowel drywall finish on all interior walls (excluding garages) and orange peel finish on all interior ceilings (excluding garages)
• 3Ž4” (nominal) 3-coat stucco system with sand-finish texture
• Custom color palettes including upgraded natural stones and paint colors
• 50 year tile roof systems (barrel & flat tile)
• Individually-designed landscaping packages
• Wrought iron & glass front doors
Indoor/Outdoor Living feature:
• Western Window System series 600 multi-slide doors.
• Moving walls of glass expand living space and invite your guests to enjoy the outdoors.
• Energy Efficiency: All doors include thermally broken aluminum frames and panels, which dramatically lower energy costs. All glass includes high performance dual pane LowE.
• Ease of Operation: Despite their massive size, all doors glide open with ease by use of the Western Window System tandem stainless steel ball bearing rollers and hardware that is designed to last a lifetime.
• The most popular trend in construction is indoor/outdoor living.
• Professional Builder February 2013 article.
• Housing Zone article.