- Designed and built by Inflection Design Group, LLC (IDG)
- 2305 Sq Ft. living space
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 half bath, 2 car garage, roof top terrace
- ACES 1/2/10 Limited Home Warranty
- 11’ ceiling on first floor, 11' ceiling on second, 10' ceiling on third floors
- Engineered Post-tension slab foundation
- Soils test performed by Intech, Inc.
- Foundation and Structural Engineering designed by Concept Engineers, Inc.
- Foundation elevated with additional stabilized fill soil brought on site and compacted per Engineer's recommendations.
- Foundation steel and formwork inspected by Structural Engineer for precise conformance to plans before concrete is poured.
- Swales may be incorporated in the general site contouring to expedite run-off
FRAMING CONSTRUCTION - WOOD STUDS AND EXTERIOR
- 2x6 Exterior Walls
- Treated sill plates
- Weather Resistive Barrier house wrap
- 20" deep open web floor trusses combined with 1-1/8" tongue and groove Avantech subfloor nailed and glued to framing
- 5/16" Fiber Cement Siding - Hardie Panel or equivalent
- Aluminum exterior reveal trim by Tamlyn - XTreme Trim.
- Fascia board and wood trim - Hardiplank, or treated
- Continuous Fiber Cement Soffit
- Exterior accent stained cedar lap siding.
- 7/16" Radiant Barrier OSB roof deck with ply clips between each rafter and joint material
- GAF Timberline 30 yr HD composition shingles with 15 pound underlayment
- Attic Ventilation - Soffit Vents and air hawks
PLUMBING AND BATHROOM
- Interior CPVC Plumbing Lines
- Insulated water pipes in outside walls
- Schedule 40 PVC waste lines
- Gas lines to be of black steel pipe
- Distinctive shower with “frameless” shower door and dual rain head + wall shower heads in master bath
- Designer plumbing fixtures by Delta (see finishes schedule)
- Under mount double sinks in master bath
- Under mount, double bowl stainless steel sink in Kitchen
- Deck mounted soaking tub in Master Bath with Tub Filler and Hand Shower
ELECTRICAL / GAS
- Specifications as per National Electrical Code
- Copper electrical wiring in home
- Ceiling fans with wall mounted speed control provided in all bedrooms, living room
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors throughout
- Designer decorative light fixtures (see schedule)
- Decor rocker electrical switches
- Recessed can lighting
- Phone jacks in multiple locations with CAT5 wiring
- RG6 cable outlets in multiple locations
- All patios include outlets
- Natural gas connections provided for furnace, cooktop, oven, water heater, dryer, and at roof top patio and ground floor patio for outdoor grill.
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- Air conditioning and heating system is to be designed to meet specific requirements of the house
- High-efficiency 15 SEER A/C unit
- Zoned for upstairs/down with dampers
- Whole house media filter for best of class filtration and ease of maintenance
- High-efficiency heat pump air handling unit
- Foil-backed A/C ducts
- Programmable thermostats*
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- All windows are aluminum with thermal breaks, low-E, double paned, argon-filled glass.*
- Solid 8' hardwood and glass entry door*
- 8’ exterior and interior doors (per plan)
- Poly-seal foam insulations at sole plate, on exterior walls, windows and exterior doors
- Fiberglass insulation with energy ratings as required by code.
- R-19 batt wall insulation
- R-19 batt cathedral ceiling insulation
- R-30 batt attic insulation
- Install baffles at vents to insure air flow
- Use expandable foam polyseal to prevent air infiltration on base plates, windows, all penetrations of outside walls, all penetrations of top plates, first floor plates plates, first floor subfloor, and gaps in sheathing, tees, corners.
- Concrete driveway and walkway
- Two (2) programmable control panels including: 1st floor front door and master bedroom
- A standby battery in the event of a power failure
- Prewired for passive infrared (motion) detector
- Prewired for security camera at front garage door, side entry door, and rear patio.
- One interior siren
- Protect all operable windows and doors at 1st floor and all those that are accessible on 2nd floor (i.e. facing balconies).
HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
- All rooms wired using CAT 5 wire. All bedrooms wired for telephone, RG6 (coax cable), and CAT 5.
- Family Room and roof deck are prewired for surround sound or stereo
- Hardwood Oak floors on 2nd floor and hallways
- Natural stone or ceramic/porcelain tile in all entry, baths, utility areas as well as balconies.
- Carpet in all bedrooms
CABINERTY AND TRIM
- Custom site built contemporary design upper (42”) and lower kitchen cabinets
- Soft-close hinges and drawer slides throughout
- Built-in dual container trash and recycling pull out drawer
- Built-in pull out drawers for pots, pans, and small kitchen equipment storage
- Under-cabinet lighting in Kitchen
- Custom fabricated steel interior handrails and exterior balcony railings
- Master bedroom closet with extensive built-in shelving and cabinetry with drawers
- Garage interiors are sheet rocked and painted with shop lights
- Garage door opener and two remotes with keypad
- Premium Level 5 sheetrock finish with smooth skim coat for all walls
- Designer Sherwin Williams paint - five color selections (ceiling, trim, three wall colors)
- Quartz counter tops in Kitchen, Secondary Baths, and Master Bath for superior maintenance and appearance
- Natural Stone and Tile backsplash (per plan)
- Porcelain stone floor and wall tile in all baths
- Stainless-steel appliances: GE Natural Gas 5 burner Self-Cleaning Range and GE Top Control Dishwasher with Steam Prewash, Sharpe 1.2 Cu Ft Microwave, Zephyr Vent Hood, 50 Bottle Wine Cooler (see separate appliance specification sheet)
- Designer door levers, cabinet knobs and pulls, shower rods, towel rods and rings, and paper holders provided by builder (see separate hardware specification sheet) OR as an allowance.
- Professional landscaping including trees, accent plants, mulch and sod in selected locations front and back yard with steel edging.
- Gravel for all heavy traffic areas
- Automatic sprinkler/Irrigation system
- 2 hose bibs
- 7’ cedar privacy fence
- Gutters tied into schedule 20 pipe sub surface drains.
- Catch basins for surface drainage at rear and front of house also tied into subsurface pipes.
- Private gate to access the shared driveway for this 8 home community.
*Note -These items are typically used for Energy Efficiency Certifications and/or Green Building Certifications.