• A grand, rare, double-wide brownstone, with nearly 48 feet of continuous frontage on Commonwealth Avenue.
• Beautifully appointed lobby designed by Chevron Partners with custom-made Parisian inspired wrought iron elevator.
• Illustrious 4,181 square foot two-level Penthouse unit features a newly constructed 1,503 square foot modern upper level addition, appointed with front and rear motorized glass walls that blur the boundary to 970 square feet of private front and rear outdoor space.
• Floor-through units offer 2,754 square feet of single-level living. Duplex units offer two-level living, each with approximately 450 square feet of private outdoor space.
• Beautifully restored historic building façade.
• Elegant common grounds hardscaping and landscaping.
• Media Room located adjacent to formal Living Room.
• Laundry Room with washing sink and folding space.
• Select customization options for early purchasers prior to a cut-off date, including selection of flooring colors, kitchen cabinetry colors, vanity colors, mantle designs and more. See Finishes Book for details.
• Expansive formal living, dining, and entertaining spaces with views onto Commonwealth Avenue with ceiling heights up to 12'-0'', furnished with imported French oak chevron flooring, a hand-carved Italian marble mantle and gas fireplace, and cast plaster moldings with corner cartouches.
• Massive chef’s Kitchen that opens to the living area, with Italian cabinetry, hand-selected Statuario Carrara marble countertops, and all Wolf, Subzero and Miele appliances.
• Standard Wolfe 48 inch double oven with infrared charbroiler & 1100 CFM professional concealed vent hood for indoor grilling.
• Expansive Master Suite with imported French oak wood flooring, 3-sided glass fireplace, walk-in closet and dressing area with an imported Italian closet system, and en suite bathroom.
• Master Bathroom is appointed with floor-to-ceiling, hand selected large format Carrara marble, an elegant bathtub, heated floors, a separate toilet room, imported Italian double vanity, and attentively selected contemporary fixtures
• Lutron Homeworks Lighting Control, with elegant keypads and smart dimmers throughout, with option to control via smartphone.
• Lighting Fixtures: Designer lighting specifications with smooth dimming capabilities.
• Pre-wired for Lutron wired shading system.
• Pre-wired video and audio locations with base core network package included within units (devices not included).
• Dedicated closet space for audio visual equipment, with cooling provided.
• Siedle intercom systems connected to all building entry points.
• The heating and cooling system was designed with care and elegance in mind most often overlooked in even high-end developments. Heating is controlled to offer sequenced delivery; the first stage activates perimeter in-wall hydronic radiators concealed behind custom decorative iron grilles, and the second stage activates forced air, resulting in a virtually silent, low velocity air distribution.
• Ambient heat is provided in bathrooms by radiant flooring.
• Supplemental heat is provided by gas fireplaces in Living Room and Master Bedroom Suite.
• Cooling is provided via roof mounted heat pumps and low velocity air handlers.
New energy efficient historical windows
• Climate controlled by Wifi-enabled, programmable thermostats located in discrete locations with button-style remote sensors distributed throughout the Residence.
• Underground parking with electric charging stations and turntable, accessible by a heated driveway ramp.
• Property concierge
• Dedicated dry cleaning, package, grocery, trash, and other pick-up/drop-off services from secure in-unit concierge storage location for all units.
• Additional secure resident storage units in Garage.
• Unit maintenance scheduling including marble polishing, and appliance & HVAC maintenance.