QUALITY CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERIORS
• Architecturally coordinated exterior colour packages using clay brick, concrete brick, stucco, precast or manufactured stone, stone detailing, decorative frieze board, aluminum metal detailing, and/or other unique architectural applications as per applicable model elevation.
• All elevations are under strict architectural and colour control to ensure a truly harmonious and integrated streetscape.
• Covered front entry porches with architectural entry details and
poured concrete porch slab on applicable models.
• Durable, Low-E semi maintenance free aluminum thermo pane windows to all elevations.
• Soring 8-foot-tall front entry door system complete with grip set and security dead bolt, as per model elevation.
• Multi panel sliding patio door system at rear as per plan.
• Contemporary steel insulated designer series garage door with operator.
• Maintenance free aluminum fascia, eavestrough and downspouts in architecturally controlled selected colour scheme.
• Private elevator from lower level to loft level, selection of interior finishes from vendors samples.
• Floor elevations at foyers, garage entries and mud rooms may be sunken to accommodate entry doors from exterior or garage where grade conditions require, as per applicable model.
• Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with damp proofing to walls complete with drainage membrane where applicable.
• The home is fully insulated with the use of either fiberglass or mineral wool and energy efficient spray foam insulation where required and in accordance with The Ontario Building Code Specifications. Spray foam insulation is used to seal all windows and doors to prevent air infiltration.
• Structural wood framing with 2” x 6” exterior wall construction and engineered wood floor joists.
• All sub-floors are tongue and groove sheathing complete with sanded joints, fastened with screws and glued.
• Gated below grade parking garage with visitor parking leading to private homeowner garage with direct access to suite. As per applicable model.
• Professionally landscaped common area with direct access to individual suite exclusive use areas.
• Soaring 10-foot-high ceilings on main level, 9-foot ceilings on upper levels and approximately 10-foot on lower levels.
• Extended height 8-foot interior archways and 8-foot contemporary style solid core interior doors throughout.
• Contemporary Interior door hardware on all interior doors in accordance to selected designer package.
• Contemporary style interior trim inclusive of 4-inch casings and 7 ½-inch baseboards in accordance to selected designer package.
• All interior walls to be painted one colour throughout. All interior doors and trim to be painted white.
• Smooth finished ceilings throughout.
• Coffered ceiling in principal bedroom, as per plan.
• Finished lower-level areas as per plan. Finished lower-level area is included in the total represented square footage calculation of applicable model.
• Contemporary direct vent gas fireplace with stone surround great room as per applicable plan.
• Contemporary style staircase with stained oak tread and stringer complete with open risers.
• Glass railing to stairwells with semi floating handrail.
• White Oak +/- 5-inch by +/-¾-inch Hardwood on main (including kitchen/breakfast), upper, lower and loft levels and stair landings, excluding lower foyer, mechanical room and bathrooms. Stained colour from vendor’s designer packages.
• Imported natural stone or porcelain in tiled floor areas. Tiled floor areas include foyer and bathrooms.
• Mechanical rooms and unfinished storage and cold cellars to receive ceramic floor tile from vendors samples.
CAPTIVATING GOURMET KITCHENS
• Beautiful gourmet style kitchens with extended height upper cabinets, one (1) bank of drawers, serveries and pantries (as per plan).
• Custom kitchen cabinetry company to provide a selection of door styles and wood types from vendor designer packages.
• Natural granite or quartz countertops with matching backsplash to kitchen counter areas, from vendor’s designer packages.
• Miele® kitchen appliance package includes gas cooktop, built-in oven, counter depth fridge, dishwasher, hood fan and microwave.
• Contemporary double stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with HansGrohe® single lever pull out spray faucet.
• Quality bathroom vanities cabinetry in a variety of door styles and wood types with natural granite or quartz countertops and undermount sink from vendor’s designer packages.
• Imported porcelain wall tiles in tub enclosures and in separate shower stalls with imported mosaic porcelain ceramic on shower floor. Tiled ceilings in free standing shower stalls. From vendor’s designer packages.
• Separate shower stalls to be curb-less with linear shower drains.
• In-floor electrical radiant heating in all bathrooms.
• Toto® one-piece low profile toilets in principal ensuite and powder room. One-piece toilets (all other bathrooms) and low flow aerators on all taps and shower heads.
• Contemporary style Grohe® single lever faucets and pressure balanced tub and shower faucets.
• Principal Ensuite free standing frameless glass shower to include Grohe® rain shower and handheld showerhead.
• Full width vanity mirror (+/- 42” in height) in all bathrooms with one (1) vanity light fixture per sink as per designer package.
• Contemporary free standing acrylic soaker tub in master ensuite and acrylic soaker tub in bathrooms (as per applicable plan).
• Powder room complete with quality vanity cabinetry in a variety of door styles and wood types with natural granite or quartz countertops, undermount sink and Grohe® single lever faucet from vendor’s designer packages.
• Flat panel white laundry cabinet with quartz countertops, as per plan. From vendor’s designer packages.
• Stainless steel utility sink with single lever pull-out faucet.
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND NATURAL GAS COMPONENTS
• High efficiency heating system.
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV).
• Energy saving setback thermostat.
• Air conditioning unit.
• High efficiency gas operated power vented tankless hot water heater supplied on a rental basis. (Purchaser to sign rental agreement prior to possession).
• 200-amp electrical service.
• Twenty (20) low-voltage LED recessed pot-lights from vendor’s standard sample.
• Standard light fixtures provided throughout (except living and dining room).
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Electric door chimes at front door.
• Electrical outlet and light in garage.
• Convenient garage door opener (with remote) installed.
• Poly water pipes and ABS drains.
• Complete security system.
• Complete central vacuum.
• White Decora light switches and electrical outlets throughout.
• Weatherproof exterior outlets, as per building code.
• Ground fault interceptor protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Two exterior hose bibs, one at garage and one at rear.
• Pre-wiring for CAT5 (4 outlets).
• Pre-wiring for television cable (4 outlets).
• Pre-wiring for telephone jacks (4 outlets).
GENERAL FEATURES AND WARRANTIES
• Cachet Homes has been building homes of the highest quality for 40 years and
offers a complete customer service program.
• The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
i. Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects*
ii. Two (2) Year protection on mechanical and materials including electrical, plumbing, heating and distribution systems,
all exterior cladding, windows, and doors*
iii. One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects*
• Cachet Homes shall provide all warranties offered by its reputable component
suppliers for roofing, hardware, electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, and mechanical systems, including other key elements, as applicable.
• The Purchaser acknowledges that any features, materials, or decorations
contained in Cachet’s sales office, marketing materials, artist renderings or model homes may include features, decorations, fixtures and chattels that are not intended to be included in the dwelling and such features, decorations, fixtures and chattels shall not be included in the dwelling or under this Agreement unless expressly provided for herein or in any schedules forming part of the Agreement.
• The Purchaser acknowledges that wood grain, stone, porcelain, or marble
finishes and other natural materials to be installed within the Dwelling may vary
from Cachet’s samples selected in texture, finish appearance and consistency
due to the natural composition of these products and therefore agrees to accept
all inherent cosmetic variations of such natural products. Should substitution of
any colour or material selections specifically chosen by the Purchaser become
necessary, the Purchaser will re-select such substitute material from Cachet’s
• The Purchaser acknowledges that the specifications and finishes in home(s)
located at Cachet’s other projects may differ from the specifications in model
homes and new homes being purchased at the project that is the subject of this
Agreement. Cachet reserves the right to substitute materials with that of equal
or better quality.
• All interior selections will be made at Cachet’s Décor Studio during business
hours from Monday – Friday by private appointment. Cachet is pleased to provide a comprehensive décor service program to assist Purchasers in the selection of interior finishes. All interior selections will be made during a private appointment with a Cachet Décor Consultant where standard finishes can be selected, or optional upgrades are available for purchase during the private appointment.
• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product size may vary slightly as a result. All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan, model type or elevation, and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per plan or at Cachet’s sole discretion.
• Ceiling height may not be as outlined in the features and finishes list in some
areas due to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, or structural requirements. As a
result, some ceiling areas on each level may be lowered to accommodate those
requirements. Some areas may be subjected to the use of bulkheads, boxes,
archways or beams and Purchaser agrees to unconditionally accept any and all
of the required bulkheads, boxes, archways or beams wheresoever situated.
• Selection of all features and finishes where the purchaser is given the option
to select the style and/or colour, shall be made from Cachet’s predetermined