WINDOWS AND EXTERIOR FEATURES
• All elevations, exterior colours, and materials are architecturally controlled and coordinated.
• The detached model types will be principally brick construction on the first and second floors, as per plan. Some sections of the houses may be constructed of stone, aluminum, wood-look panelling, wood or stucco, as per architectural detailing. Solider coursing, brick arches, key stones and other masonry detailing as per elevation. Actual detailing may vary from artist concept and is subject to lot grade condition.
• Oversized 8’ high metal insulated front entry door(s) with glass insert or sidelight(s), as per plan with grip set and deadbolt.
• Garage to House house metal insulated door with safety door closure. Wood deck with landing and steps from mudroom to garage slab.
• Low-E, Argon filled vinyl casement windows to the front, sides and rear elevations for the main and second floor. Some windows are with fixed glass.
• All operating windows and patio doors are complete with screens.
• Low-E, Argon filled vinyl slider basement windows.
• Low-E, Argon filled sliding glass 8’ wide patio door, as per applicable plan.
• Self-sealing asphalt shingles, with manufacturers warranty.
• Aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
• Decorative exterior columns are made of low maintenance PVC or fibreglass, as per applicable plan.
• Decorative vinyl exterior pickets and railing for maintenance free durability, as per applicable plan.
• Oversized 8’ high sectional cladwood roll-up garage door(s) with decorative plexiglass inserts, as per applicable plan.
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one in garage and one at rear of house.
• Fully Sodded Lot with precast walkway to the front entrance. Common sideyards may be finished with granular material.
• Fully paved driveway. The Builder will provide a basecoat and a finish coat of asphalt. The cost of the finish coat is included (plus HST) as an adjustment on closing. The Builder will not be responsible for repairing any tire marks or settlement after the finish coat is applied. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the finish coat may be completed up to twenty-four months (24) after the closing date.
• Quality 2” x 6” wood exterior wall construction.
• Poured Concrete Foundation walls with heavy duty dampproofing and weeping tile. The concrete foundation walls (excluding garage area) will be wrapped with a drainage membrane to protect from water penetration.
• Poured concrete basement and garage floors.
• Garage floor reinforced with steel rebar grade beams.
• Front exterior porch will be poured concrete slab and stairs. The steps closet to grade may be precast concrete depending on the lot grade condition.
• Garage will be fully drywalled, one coat tape and primed, excluding concrete walls.
• Engineered floor joist system for the first and second subloor assemblies. 5/8” tongue and groove OSB subfloor glued, sanded, and fastened with screws.
• 9’ ceiling height on main floor, 8’ ceiling height on second floor (except at coffered, sloped, or cathedral ceilings, and where drops are needed for bulkheads for mechanical systems).
• 9’ raised tray ceiling in the master bedroom and as per elevation and plan.
• Two (2) Natural Oak finished staircases with natural oak finished treads & oak veneer risers and stringers from second floor to main floor and from the main floor to the basement.
• Two (2) sets of Natural Oak finished pickets, posts and railing on stairwells in finished areas, as per applicable plan.
• Oak nosing around each staircase opening on the main and second floor
• All closets to have melamine shelving.
• Extended height 7’ high 2 panel interior doors and trimmed archways on the main floor; 6’8” 2 panel interior doors and trimmed archways on second floor and finished lower landing of basement.
• Baseboard to be 4” throughout all finished area with shoe mould applied to all areas with tiles and hardwood flooring.
• Casing to be 2 3/4” throughout for all swing doors, arches and windows for finished areas as per plan.
• Direct Vent Gas fireplace with wood mantle.
• Nickel finish interior door levers and hinges.
• Basement landing floor to be finished with standard carpet.
• All interior walls painted with low VOC paint throughout, off white.
• Interior trim including baseboards, casing and doors will be painted white
• Smooth finish ceiling in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry (where applicable), mudroom, and stippled
ceiling with 4” smooth border throughout main and second floor and basement finished landing.
• Purchaser's choice of cabinetry and granite countertop from Builder’s standard samples.
• Extended height upper cabinets in the kitchen with under cabinet recessed valance.
• Deep upper cabinet over fridge.
• Flush breakfast bar in kitchen, as per applicable plan.
• Double bowl stainless steel under mounted mounted sink with single lever faucet.
• White exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior.
• Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• Standard fridge opening to be 36” wide by 72” high. Standard range opening to be 30” wide.
• Shut off valve to the kitchen sink
• Purchaser's choice of cabinetry and laminate countertop from builder’s standard samples.
• Purchasers choice of ceramic wall tiles for shower enclosures walls excluding the ceiling from the builder’s standard samples.
• Master ensuite to have white oval overmounted sinks, as per plan, oversized acrylic oval bathtub
with tub mounted faucet where tub and shower are separate.
• White Pedestal sink in powder room with mirror.
• Mirror in all bathrooms above the vanity sink.
• White oval overmount sink with chrome single lever faucets.
• White toilets in the powder room and all bathrooms.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Strip style lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
• Shut off valve under each sink and behind each toilet
• Chrome framed clear shower door (ensuite 2).
• All shower stalls to have marble jambs where applicable.
• Drop-in overmounted laundry sink provided, with lower and upper cabinets as per plan.
• Hot and cold laundry taps for washer and heavy-duty electrical wiring for dryer. Dryer exhaust
vented to the exterior, hookups are not included.
• Second floor laundry room floor to be tiled and equipped with safety overflow only floor drain.
FLOORS AND FLOOR COVERINGS
• Purchaser’s choice from Builder’s samples of 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” Ceramic tile flooring in foyer,
kitchen, breakfast, powder room, mudroom, laundry, and ensuites.
• Purchaser’s choice from builder’s samples of prefinished oak natural colour hardwood flooring in
Living Room, Dinning Room, Main Hall, Great Room, and Upper Hall.
• Purchaser’s Choice from the Builder’s samples of 35oz carpeting with underpaid for all bedrooms.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
• 200-amp electrical service with circuit breakers.
• Ceiling outlets with builder supplied light fixtures for foyer, hallways, kitchen, breakfast, mudroom, laundry room, and all bedrooms, as per applicable plan. Capped outlet in dinning room ceiling, as per plan. Light fixture in ensuite shower stalls.
• Two exteriors Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlets: one located at the front porch and one located at the rear.
• Holiday lighting electrical outlet located on entrance soffit of home (location at Builder’s discretion). Outlet will be connected to an interior switch.
• Electrically connected Smoke Detectors and Carbon monoxide detectors for each floor and as per the Ontario Building Code.
• White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout the home
• White Electrical exhaust fan located under the cabinet above stove in the kitchen.
• Electrical plug(s) located on garage ceiling for future garage door opener(s). Garage door opener or installation will not be provided by the Builder.
• Heavy duty receptacles for Stove and Dryer
• Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
• GFI electrical outlet for small appliances beside sinks in all bathrooms.
• Light switch connection to plug for future decor lamp in living room.
HEATING AND INSULATION
• Forced air, high efficiency gas furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning. Gas fired
tankless water heater on a rental basis.
• Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) unit to provide fresh air and improve indoor air quality.
• Exterior walls, ceiling, and basement to be insulated to Ontario Building Code standards.
Note: Basement walls are not strapped.
• Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling and below any habitable space above.
• All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.
• Drain Water Heat Recovery pipe (installed on a shower stack). Heat from the shower drain water is used to pre-temper in coming cold water.
• Energy efficient water saver shower heads and toilet tanks.
• Programmable thermostat centrally located on the main floor.
• Rough-in three piece basement bathroom.
• Rough-in for future Central Vacuum System with dedicated plug within garage (termination of pipe may be in basement, garage or both - as determined by Builder).
• Rough-in for technology cabling (telephone/ethernet or Cable TV) with a choice of 6 total locations throughout the home, purchaser to determine locations. Purchaser to arrange finishing details directly with utility provider after closing.
• Rough-in for security on all exterior doors, and two main floor motion detectors. Keypad rough-in at front entrance area and in sunken mudroom.
• Rough-in conduit for future Electric Vehicle Charging System in garage.
• Rough-in electrical and plumbing for a future Dishwasher with space provided in cabinet. Hookup is not included.
• Rough-in only for future LED under cabinet valance lighting.
EASTROSE HOMES WARRANTY
1. 7-years major structural defects.
2. 2-years plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
3. 1-year all other items.