Modern living isn’t just about conveniences. It’s about access and discovery, stimulation and quiet escapes, sparking new friendships or disappearing into yourself. Lantera was built to provide everything you need under one roof. Even when that means getting out into the open skies.
At Lantera, not only is our location an amenity within itself — with close proximity to downtown Boston and Cambridge, and all of Boston Landing’s restaurants, shops, and dynamic event programming right outside your front door — but we have also thoughtfully designed each property amenity with our residents in mind.
When you call Lantera home, you also have access to our dynamic programming, arranged specifically with our residents in mind. From yoga classes and bootcamps to Vino on the Veranda to pet parties, pumpkin decorating, and resident-only contests and giveaways. When you live at Lantera, you’re truly part of a community.
It’s everything you need under one roof, and that’s just the beginning.
• Pool deck with cabanas, grilling stations with outdoor dining, fire pits, and bocce court
• Loft18 rooftop lounge with views of Boston and the Charles River
• The Veranda clubroom with demonstration kitchen, bar and gaming area
• Fully equipped professional style fitness room
• Fit Studio with on-demand programming, Peloton bikes and yoga room
• Top notch concierge services
• The Grounds zen garden
• Pet friendly with indoor/outdoor dog park and pet spa
• Tech Bar with flexible work space
• Bicycle storage and repair station
• Covered parking with electric car charging available