GREEN BUILDING/ENERGY EFFICIENCY
• Fortifiber Weathersmart house wrap on exterior fiber cement siding, keeps water and moisture out
• Tyvek Stucco house wrap on exterior Stucco, keeps water and moisture out while allowing breathability and drainage
• Two (2) High-efficiency 16.0 SEER air conditioning systems
• Programmable thermostats with ability to sync to your mobile devices on WiFi
• Elevate windows comply with the newest energy standards. The windows will be black on the outside and white on the inside.
• R-19 batt insulation in walls and foam insulation for roofs allows extra storage and room in attics while providing higher energy efficiency
• Appliances offered and installed by builder are Energy Star Certified
• ¾ Inch true 3-Coat Stucco System built to all industry recommended standards
• Sandstone accents to match 623 N Live Oak
• 12” Fiber cement ‘smooth’ lap siding, 50-year limited transferable product warranty on the exterior walls in between adjacent townhomes following the same pattern as 623 N Live Oak
• Standing seam metal roof with metallic copper color selection to match 623 N Live Oak.
• Carlisle WHIP 100 ice & water shield over entire roof to ensure is an upgrade over industry standard synthetic underlayment. Provides superior protection from leaks and eliminates penetrations from installation with selfadhering technology
• Min. 3’0 x 8’-0” wrought iron front gate to match 623 N Live Oak.
• 3’0 x 8’-0” Front door with a mahogany wood or other finish
• Upgrade from a traditional garage door to a 16’ wide x 8’ tall Garage door with woodgrain finish to match 623 N Live Oak
• Brushed nickel or Oil rubbed bronze hardware
• Total Waterproofing, LLC provides water proofing on all balcony decks which provide a 5 year warranty from leaks
• All Exterior walls of improved living area insulated with Batt insulation to a thickness of 5.5 Inches that yields an R-Value of 19
• Roofline insulated with Open Cell Foam insulation to a thickness of 6 inches that yields an R-Value of 22
• Cold floor spaces (Garage ceiling and porches) insulated with Open Cell Foam insulation to a thickness of 3.5 inches
• Cabinetry o J&K Cabinetry maple cabinets with plywood frames or comparable product.
• Job built wood shelving in walk in closets and all secondary closets
• Custom built in dresser included at master closets and all secondary closets where space allows
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• “Select” 3/8” red oak hardwood floors on stairs, dining, living room, master bedroom and hallways which will be professionally sanded and stained to match Buyer’s choice after reviewing samples provided by wood floor subcontractor. Owner has option to install wood floors in second floor instead of tile which is standard.
• Advantech 1-1/8” thick tongue and groove CDX subfloor, glued and screw shank nailed
• Carpet in secondary bedroom on 3rd floor and Flex Room
• Ceramic tile in first floor living, 2nd Floor, bathroom floors, shower floors, and shower walls
• Foundation and framing designed to support elevator as shown on floor plan. If elevator upgrade is not chosen by Buyer, it will be finished out as closets.
• Large 8-3/8” baseboard
• Trim around windows, doors, and cased openings
• Wiring for Home Security, TV, internet, phone service. High speed / fiber optic service available from AT&T Uverse
• Home security system installed
• Wiring for speakers in kitchen, dining room, living room, master bedroom, master bathroom, patios facing downtown,
• Cat 6 and low voltage wiring throughout to make it “Smart Home Ready”.
• Laundry tile to match tile in bathrooms and entry
• 2cm quartz countertops (with 4” matching rectangular backsplash at vanities) and mitered edges. Selections provided by Builder.
• Up to 6 dimmers that can be controlled with mobile devices
• Gas fireplace in living area equivalent to 623 N Live Oak fireplace.
• Craftsman staircase with stained wood treads and painted risers.
• Pfister Weller collection for faucets throughout the house. Brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze.
• Undermount rectangular white vanity sinks
• Toilets – Vortens standard white or equivalent
• Paint by Sherwin Williams or equivalent from the builder’s grade section. Client can choose up to three colors
• Interior Lights
o LED surface mount lights
o Kitchen island pendants selected by Buyer. Allowance: $1,000 advertised
retail price from M&M lighting.
o Dining Room Chandelier selected by Buyer. Allowance: $1,000 advertised retail price from M&M lighting.
o Kitchen under cabinet lighting and plugs selected by Builder
o 3-light vanity at bathrooms ($150 allowance / each per advertised retail
price at M&M lighting)
o 4 ceiling fans ($150 allowance/each per advertised retail price at M&M Lighting)
• Door hardware shall either be brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze
o Privacy ($25.70/each)
o Dummy ($12.96/each)
o Passage ($24.37/each)
o Entry ($78.38/each)
o Deadbolt (32.12/each)
• Bath accessories
o Toilet paper holder ($21.56/each)
o Towel Bar ($27.82/each)
o Hand towel ring ($16.33/each)
• Cabinet hardware
o Pulls ($2.09/each)
o Knobs ($1.39/each)
o *pulls at kitchen/bar drawers, knobs everywhere else.
o Beveled edge 36”x36” (if space allows) mirrors ($138.04/each)
• Tub in Master Bathroom: Master: ATLAS (J-810M) 59” x 32” x 23 or equivalent
• Undermount rectangular white vanity sinks
o Glass shower door at master, first floor and 4th floor showers
o Tub/shower combo at 3rd floor secondary bath: Bootz #11-2672, 60x30 steel tub or equivalent
o Tub in Master Bathroom: Master: ATLAS (J-810M) 59” x 32” x 23 or equivalent
o Undermount rectangular white vanity sinks
• kitchen faucet – Pfizer first Series Pulldown in stainless steel
• 30” undermount farm house sink
• Range: JGRP436WP JENN-AIR RANGE 36, GAS, 3-20K, 2-15K, 5K, SLF
• CLN, 7" TOUCH LCD CTRL, DUAL
• FAN MULTI-MODE TRUE
• CONVECTION, SS KNOBS
• Dishwasher: JDTSS244GP JENN-AIR DISHWASHER 24" BUILT-IN, 38DBA, 14 PLACE
• Microwave: JMDFS24GS JENN-AIR MICROWAVE 24" UNDER COUNTER
• MICROWAVE DRAWER, 1.2 CUFT
• Refrigerator: JS42NXFXDE with Stainless steel panels/handles
• JPK42SNXEPS: - PANEL, RIGHT HINGE
• Disposal- $120 Allowance
• Wine fridges (2nd and 4th Story) $2,000 allowance