Fall in love with West Coast living in West Coquitlam. Superb urban amenities.
Amazing scenery and outdoor recreation.
• A premium location in a transit-oriented community, only a 5-minute walk from Burquitlam Skytrain Station
• Surrounded by amenities such as Simon Fraser University, Lougheed Town Centre, Coquitlam Centre, North Road shopping, and a variety of restaurants
• Experience the Live West Coast lifestyle – your new home is surrounded by an abundance of parks, hiking and bike trails including Burnaby Mountain, Como Lake Park, Coquitlam Crunch, Stoney Creek and Crystal Falls
Duet Cityhomes is 60 modern urban townhomes set in a welcoming residential neighbourhood.
• Modern building design by award-winning Integra Architecture Inc. featuring private entrances
• West Coast views of Burnaby Mountain,SFU and North Shore Mountains from your private roof deck
• Shared common amenities include an outdoor patio, an outdoor BBQ, party room, and a well-equipped gym for your active lifestyle
• An abundance of common spaces and pocket parks between buildings feature soft seating and engaging landscaping
• Secure bike lockers for avid street cyclists and mountain bikers
• Hose bibs for all ground floor patios and roof deck homes
• Gas service to all roof deck homes
• Storage lockers included
Two contemporary colour schemes, featuring a sophisticated mix of crisp whites, greys, and warm wood tones from the creative studio of Cynthia Florano Design.
• Wide-plank laminate flooring in entry, living room, dining room and kitchen
• Oversized windows letting natural light illuminate your home
• Modern, two tone cabinetry blends warm woodgrains and contemporary laminate finishes
• Under-cabinet LED lighting
• Soft close doors and drawers on all cabinetry
• Moen handheld shower systems standard in all Ensuite bathrooms
FOR GOURMET ENDEAVOURS
An inspired pairing of Fisher & Paykel and KitchenAid stainless steel appliances is standard in Duet Cityhomes and includes:
• Spacious 17.5 cu.ft. Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with a bottom mount freezer
• KitchenAid stainless steel slide-in gas convection range
• Stainless steel built-in KitchenAid dishwasher
• Sleek Faber slide out stainless steel hood fan
• Moen Align single handle high arc faucet with pull down spray in a sophisticated matte black finish
• Luxurious quartz slab kitchen countertops with coordinating ceramic tile backsplash
ULTIMATE KITCHEN PACKAGE
Adera brings luxury kitchens to a whole new level with specially packaged appliances and upgrade
• Quartz slab backsplash
• Waterfall gables on islands
• Moen professional style faucet, in polished chrome
• Fisher Paykel 2-drawer built-in dishwasher
• Fisher Paykel slide in gas range with convection oven
• Elica chimney style hood fan
i.D. By Me – CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOME
i.D. By Me allows you the opportunity to be your own interior designer and ensure that your unique identity is reflected in your new Adera home. The following upgrade options are available through Adera’s exclusive
i.D. By Me program:
• Waterfall gables on kitchen islands
• Luxurious wool blend carpet
• Air conditioning for comfort and convenience
• Swap out your tub for a shower
• Handheld shower system for main bathrooms
• Window screen & roller shade options
• Space-saving custom closet organizers in white melamine, complete with shelves and drawers
• Optional KitchenAid Over-the-Range microwave oven with exhaust fan and light
Bonus 3rd Kitchen scheme: Premium Caesarstone countertop and backsplash in dazzling white with subtle black veining with matching white cabinetry
CONVENIENT & SECURE LIVING
Making your home and the community a safe environment.
• Adera’s award-winning Customer Care program for your first two years of residency
• Secure gated underground visitor and resident parkade with key fob entry system
• Enjoy one year free of Telus smarthome services when you sign up for two years
• Convenient EV charging stalls for electric vehicles
• Comprehensive 2-5-10 year new home warranty
• Fire sprinkler system in all homes and common areas
SmartWoodTM is the building technology of the future and the backbone of our newest homes. It combines Cross-Laminated Timber, QuietHomeTM, and other sustainable technology.
• Cross Laminated Timber (CrossLam® CLT), is a multi-layer mass timber product that matches the strength and durability of concrete and steel
• A better way of home building, creating healthier and superior quality homes
• Carbon sequestering material that uses wood from sustainably harvested forests in British Columbia
• Creates tall and beautiful buildings with one-third of the global warming impact
• Less waste through efficiencies with design and construction
Quiet HomeTM is Adera’s innovative construction floor and wall assembly system that significantly reduces sound transmission between homes.
• Proprietary system making your home the sanctuary you deserve, for you and your neighbours
• Acoustical test results state QuietHomeTM performs equal to, or better than, concrete homes built to 2018 BC Building Code Standards for sound control
Not only is it the right thing to do, but a Triple Bottom Line benefits every owner
financially, personally and socially.
• Energy efficient building design reduces your monthly bills
• CLT – costs less to operate monthly and has less impact on our planet
• LED lighting throughout the building
• Low flow plumbing fixtures help you save water and energy
• Low VOC paints that help reduce toxins in the air
• Helps you to do your part for the community and be proud!