In the Heart of Langara
• Ava is a boutique collection of Studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom homes with curated retail and office space on the street level.
• Set in a neighbourhood of quiet tree-lined streets, parks, schools, shops and restaurants, Ava is only 3 blocks east of Cambie.
• Just steps to Langara College’s amenities, Ava is just down the road from the new Oakridge Centre and the walking trails of Langara Golf Course.
• When it comes to transit, Ava’s location makes it easy to get around. The 49th Ave. bus line to UBC is just steps from your front door and the Canada Line SkyTrain is only 5 minutes walk away.
• Ava’s modern, minimalistic architecture has been designed to reduce its impact on the environment with landscaping specifically designed to protect existing trees and enhance and create bird and bee-friendly habitats.
• From the moment you walk into Ava’s Terrazzo lobby, to when you are welcomed by details like a convenient shelf outside your front door, Ava is designed to give you thoughtful style every step of the way.
• Ava’s homes are designed to maximize shared spaces while creating thoughtful pockets of personal space.
• Light and fresh or dark and dramatic, Ava’s 2 colour schemes are blended with wood, metals and organic textures that let you customize your living space.
• Open flow, maximized storage spaces, integrated technology hubs and workspace potential allow each homeowner to use the space in a way that works best for them.
• Custom millwork throughout your home has been designed to create a distinctly modern and welcoming aesthetic
• Moveable walls* let you adapt your home to keep spaces separate, add privacy for visiting guests, make a home office, or create a personalized solution that works for you.
• Innovative custom-built modular furniture* like a built-in dresser desk or workstation that lets you easily transform your space.
• Expansive ceiling-height windows maximize natural light and add a sense of openness to your home.
• Smart solution technology hubs in every home let you charge out of sight.
• Designed to match how you want to live, most master bedrooms have been designed to fit a king-sized bed with ease.
• An out-of-sight separate laundry room with a stackable Samsung washer and dryer maintains your home’s contemporary look without sacrificing convenience
• Custom-built shelving* next to the washer and dryer gives you extra storage to organize and stow away cleaning materials.
• A central heating and cooling system keeps your home comfortable year-round.
• Ava’s modern aesthetic is highlighted in its kitchens bycustom cabinetry that
features natural white oak doors framed with either contemporary black or white to match your selected colour scheme.
• Engineered quartz countertops with an integrated quartz spice shelf above range adds innovative style to everyday convenience.
• Large single bowl undermount sinks are accented by contemporary high arc kitchen faucets in a modern black finish.
• Under-cabinet lighting accentuates the kitchen’s decor and creates brightly lit preparation and cooking areas
• Full-sized appliance package from Fisher-Paykel:
- 30” Integrated Refrigerator.
- 30” Ceramic Radiant Electric Range.
- 24” Integrated Dishwasher.
- Panasonic Microwave with trim kit.
*Miele appliance upgrade option available.
• Seamless hood fans add to your kitchen’s clean look.
• Kitchen’s include innovative full-height pantries* that expand your storage options.
• Featuring a clean, contemporary aesthetic, Ava’s bathrooms and ensuites feature full-height frameless glass showers with spectacular rainfall showerheads.
• Customized medicine cabinets and convenient built-in shampoo ledges add to your storage options.
• Floor-to-ceiling tile backsplashes behind the sink and toilet give you a spa-like feel that’s easy to clean and maintain.
• Dual flush toilets reduce water consumption and minimize utility costs.
• Outlet for bidet toilet seat in all ensuites.
• Modern faucets and accessories in either black or chrome to match your selected colour scheme.
Part of Your Home
Created to be an extension of your home, Ava’s rooftop and 3rd-floor community spaces feature:
• Flexible rooftop co-work/lounge space with beverage area and TV that can be used to hang out and watch the big game, take an important video conference,
study with peers or host events.
• Green outdoor patio space with flex tables and seating that gives you the option to get away for some quiet study time, or get together for an evening of fun.
• Gas firepit with seating extends your patio season.
• Al fresco dining with BBQ for weekend entertaining.
• Urban community garden with over 35 planter boxes to grow your own herbs, fruits, veggies, and flowers.
• Kids play area with bouncy artificial turf for hours of family fun.
Peace of Mind
• Secure elevator FOB access gives you modern convenience and additional security.
• Dual-gate underground parkade with FOB access and increased lighting add additional security.
• Strategically placed exterior solar lights creates 24 hr visibility.
• Along with built-in quality and style, every Ava home comes with a warranty from [Warranty Provider].
- 2-year warranty on materials and labour.
- 5-year warranty on the building exterior.
- 10-year warranty on your home’s structural components.
*Upgrade option or only available in select homes, please see sales associate for more details.