Custom-designed chef’s kitchens feature white oak cabinetry, Italian Calacatta gold marble countertops and backsplash, and custom Angel-Hair brushed stainless steel hoods. Appliance packages include a Gaggenau 400 series cooktop, Miele wall oven with integrated and plumbed espresso makers, Dornbracht fixtures with separate hand spray, Sub-Zero refrigerators, Miele double-dishwasher, separate icemaker and full height Sub-Zero wine refrigerator in select residences.
The master bathroom features Italian silver travertine stone flooring, full-slab walls and countertops, as well as a custom white oak vanity with built-in makeup desk, a walk-in rain shower with invisible drain, and an Agape Spoon XL extra-deep soaking tub.
Outdoor spaces include Italian silver travertine flooring on raised pedestals, with a high-end, Swiss-made, floor-to-ceiling operable glazing system, wood ceilings with bronze details, and uncaptured Starphire glass railing. Residences are designed to maximize both entertaining spaces and master suites with oversize interior volumes, large exposures to the surrounding landscape, and highly finished interiors with warm and natural materials.
Tower Residences interior finishes include Italian Travertine floors, patinated bronze wall panels, French White Oak flooring and extensive wood ceilings above the operable Vitrocsa.
THE ROSEWOOD HOUSES
Set along Rosewood Avenue, adjacent to the residential tower, the 8 Rosewood Houses each offer entirely different architectural expressions—combining natural materials such as wood, steel, glass, concrete and stone—while still ensuring residents benefit from the five-star services and amenities of 8899 Beverly.
The individual character of each home celebrates the craft and materiality of its structure, while creating expansive yet private spaces for indoor outdoor living.
On par with the most noteworthy penthouses in the world, these bespoke single-family estates are entirely steel-and-glass enclosures on a 17” thick concrete floor plate, perched above the 8899 Beverly tower with commanding 360-degree views.
A private elevator transports residents to the soaring living spaces, with 13'-9'' high ceilings, that are accented by cove lighting. With 550 linear feet of wraparound Vitrocsa glazing throughout, combined with Italian silver travertine stone terraces up to 12’ wide, an expansive space is created for unprecedented levels of indoor-out-door living.
• White oak entry door with bronze entry portal and Tom Kundig–designed solid-bronze and leather-wrapped door handle
• Fumed and wire-brushed 8 ?” wide-plank French white oak flooring
• Up to 11” ceilings, with wood soffits atop exterior terraces, and wood ceilings with integrated cove lighting
• Floor-to-ceiling Vitrocsa glass and curtain wall throughout, with flush frames
• Washer and vented dryers
• Integrated pockets for roll-down sheer shades at entertaining areas and both sheer and blackout curtains at bedrooms
• Lutron Radio RA lighting controls, with wireless remote control and scene setting throughout all units
• Showers featuring integrated custom linear drains, stone benches, full- length stone niches, integrated cove lighting and ½” thick Starphire shower glass with no visible frames
• Chrome Dornbracht fixtures and traditional rain and hand shower
• Toto Legato toilets
• “Her” master bathroom with Italian silver travertine, and “his” master bathroom with Brazilian Luce di Luna stone throughout
• Powder rooms with custom cantilevered concrete vanities and bronze-tinted mirrors