159 Tompkins Avenue,
The development was completed in 2017.
Sales for available units range in price from $1,695,000 to $1,695,000.
159 Tompkins has a total of 10 units, sizes range from 1546 to 1546 square feet.
From its clean grey brick façade and rich Carrera marble-floored lobby, to its stylish, open-plan residences, 159 Tompkins offers Manhattan chic within the heart of Brooklyn. Its ten spacious homes, with 10-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, are designed with modern architectural features and high quality finishes throughout. The rooftop deck offers ample space for large gatherings with amazing views of Brooklyn and beyond to the iconic Manhattan skyline. Additional amenities include a bicycle storage room and generous residential storage space for homeowners as well as limited onsite parking.
Features & Finishes
- 10-foot ceilings and spacious open floor plans
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Luxurious solid oak flooring in living/dining and bedrooms throughout -
- Marquina-style porcelain tile floors with white porcelain tile walls in master bathroom
- Gazzini porcelain floors with white tile walls in secondary bathroom
- Custom kitchen cabinetry
- Caesarstone countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and fixtures
- Washer/dryer in each residence
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information. However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information. The information displayed on
is for reference only.