Located at the southwest corner of 15th and Webster Streets in downtown Oakland, the project site consists of two adjacent parcels that total approximately 15,500 square feet. Each is improved with a 2-story commercial building, one that dates to 1918 and the other to 1935 but neither qualifies as an historic resource. The Project includes demolition of the two buildings, merging the two lots and constructing a 29-story building that includes approximately 1,130 square feet of ground floor retail space, 60,000 square feet of conventional office space, 179 residential apartments and parking for 86 vehicles. A 20% “density bonus” was granted in return for a commitment to restrict the pricing on nine dwelling units to be affordable to very low income households. The developer’s proprietary modular construction technologies will be used to save construction time and costs.