YOUR SIFTON HOME INCLUDES...
A proven new home building process - Build with confidence. We will guide you through our building process with ease – you’ll enjoy it!
Dedicated Customer Care - We will be here after you move in! Our dedicated aftersales Customer Care team is a phone call away.
Access to a 3,000 square foot Decor Centre - Make all of your new home selections under one roof with the expert guidance of our Decor Consultant!
ENERGY STAR® qualified home - A step above code built homes. Start saving on utility bills as soon as you move in!
Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System - Enjoy healthier air quality in your home. Stop wasting energy while ventilating!
Programmable thermostat - Set home temperatures to suit your schedule.
All insulation to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements - Enjoy improved temperature balance throughout your house. Every room is livable space.
Low E argon windows - An invisible layer of energy loss prevention! Enjoy natural light and free heat in the winter.
Sealed ductwork - Allows more efficient air distribution in your home.
Engineered floor framing - Improves stability to minimize warping and shrinkage as compared to conventional floor.
Engineered roof truss system - This environmentally friendly approach reduces the waste of natural resources.
System Platon Foundation waterproof system - A barrier to prevent water damage means your basement becomes a worry-free lower living space.
High efficiency heating and cooling systems - Enjoy quieter and a more efficient systems; saving you money as energy costs rise.
Metal studs (interior non-load bearing walls) - Your home will have straighter walls and significantly reduced nail pops.
2” x 6” Advance Framing Exterior Walls - Precisely planned framing allows for more insulation, keeping treated air inside the home
Low water consumption toilets and water conserving faucets in kitchen and bathrooms - Savings with every use, don’t watch your hard earned dollars go down the drain – literally.
• Gas fireplace with standard painted mantel
• 3-piece Ensuite bath
• Low maintenance one piece acrylic white tubs and showers as per plan
• Pressure balanced fittings in all shower and tub units
• Vanity mirrors
• Double stainless steel ledgeback sink in kitchen with single lever faucet and spray
• Custom kitchen and bathroom cabinetry allowance (No credit for unused portion)
• Ceramic floors in foyer, kitchen/café, bathrooms and main floor laundry from Builder’s samples
• Quality broadloom from Builder’s samples, with high density under pad
• Orange peel textured ceiling (except in bathrooms, laundry room and closets)
• Paint grade casing on all doors and windows
• Decora light switches
• 4 LED pot lights in great room
• Rough-in for under cabinet lighting in kitchen
• Lighting fixture allowance of $1,000 inclusive of H.S.T. (No credit for unused portion)
• Brick exterior and stone sill as per plan
• Vinyl shakes in gables
• Aluminum fascia, soffit, eavestroughs and downspouts
• Insulated vinyl, maintenance free windows
• 53” x 36” insulated vinyl egress basement windows
• 40-year asphalt shingles
• Sliding patio doors or terrace door as per plan
• Laundry room with upper cabinets (if applicable)
• Open wire shelving in closets
• Deluxe door hardware throughout from Vendor’s samples
• Rough-in plumbing in basement for 3-piece bathroom
• Rough-in for dishwasher
• Rough-ins for data and TV
• Computer and network readied system
• 200 amp - 60 circuit breaker panel
• 220 volt electrical range receptacle
• 220 volt dryer receptacle
• Smoke and COdetectors
• Freezer plug in basement near electrical panel
• Dedicated electrical receptacle for future microwave
• Kitchen and bathroom plumbing shut offs
• Portable dehumidifier
• Rental tankless gas water heater
• Rough-in for car charger
• EVC chase
• All exterior swing doors insulated fibreglass
• Paving stone walkway and driveway
• Steel insulated garage door with transom windows
• Garage door opener with battery backup, smart phone compatibility, keypad, 2 remotes
• Two exterior non-freeze hose bibs
• Two weatherproof electrical outlets