• Kitchens designed by Rubin Rotman Architects with standard finishes.
• Quartz or granite kitchen counters.
• Solid matte kitchen cupboards made with sustainable material, no added Urea Formaldehyde (UF), non-off-gassing binders and glues.
• Ceramic backsplash.
• Undermount stainless steel kitchen sink. Single bowl in all 1 bedroom units, large single bowl sink in all 2 bedroom units. Equipped with modern water efficient single lever kitchen faucet.
• Appliances: dishwasher, combo range, oven hood, and fridge/freezer combo. All Energy Star rated. Appliances will be stainless steel.
• Bathrooms designed by Rubin Rotman architects with standard finishes. Bathrooms are tiled with porcelain or ceramic tile on the floor and walls surrounding shower.
• Vanities are solid matte finish constructed of sustainable material, no added UF, non off-gassing binders and glues. Vanities are topped with a solid surface counter with an under mounted sink, and equipped with a modern water efficient single lever faucet.
• White acrylic shower/soaker combination tubs and/or glass shower enclosures, equipped with modern water efficient chrome fixtures. Smaller showers to be equipped with rod and curtain
• Proficiency Ultra Efficient Toilet WaterSence certified 3L flush toilet
• Smaller standard showers to be equipped with glass enclosure. All standard showers will receive a fixed glass panel. Curtain rods will be provided for tub/shower combos.
• Unit entry doors are solid-core, flat-panel, with low VOC veneer finish, with modern hardware, dead-bolt lock and a security viewer.
• Interior room doors are hollow-core, flat panel high finished with low VOC paint, with modern hardware.
• Sliding and/or swing bathroom, bedroom and closet partitions or doors, if any, are hollow-core flat wood panels finished with low VOC paint.
• Prefinished engineered hardwood floors or laminate with no added UF and low VOC finish throughout all living, dining, kitchen, bedroom, den, hall and entry areas in one standard finish. Bathrooms have standard finish porcelain or ceramic tile.
• A single paint colour for all walls, baseboards, door frames and for doors.
• Trim and doors are painted with Low VOC latex, the walls with Low VOC latex and all ceilings with flat Low VOC latex.
CEILINGS & TRIM
• 9’ ceilings (excluding dropped ceilings, bulkheads, and floor finish thickness) painted, smooth finished surfaces consisting of a coat of plaster applied directly to the underside of the slab except for dropped portions which are gypsum board on steel stud framing.
• Painted wood baseboards; wood door casing.
CLOSETS & LAUNDRY
• Closets include single shelving and closet rods.
• European style combination, Energy Star rated washer/dryer unit.
HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING AND VENTILATION
• Heating and cooling of units by means a Distributed Heat Pump System with vertical stacked heat pump unit located within each unit. Each suite will be provided with an Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV).
• Indoor Conditions - Winter Indoor Temperature: 21 degrees C, +/- 2 degrees C; Summer Indoor Temperature: 24 degrees C, +/- 2 degrees C. Relative humidity will not be controlled by the mechanical system.
• Distribution ductwork from the heat pump units will be extended to all perimeter walls as required to effectively provide heating and/or cooling where required.
• Separate temperature controls for each suite.
• Bathrooms will be ducted from the unit to the local ERV. Kitchen and Clothes Drier exhaust will be ducted to the exterior of the building.
• Fresh air intake for each suite will be ducted from the exterior to the ERV
• Domestic Hot water will be delivered from a centralized boiler through a re-circulation system.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL - SUITES
• Switched capped ceiling electrical box(es) for the dining area and over the kitchen island.
• Kitchens, suite entry areas, and bathrooms have surface mounted lighting fixtures
• Local smoke alarms, and heat detection tied to building Fire alarm system
• Suite Individual hydro meters, and circuit-breaker panel wired with copper throughout.
• 60A or 100A electrical panels will be provided for each residential units, depending on load.
TELEPHONE & CABLE
• Cablevision RG6U prewired for 1 outlets
• Telephone Cat5 prewired for 1 outlets