1. All interior floor and wall finishes materials are to be chosen with the assistance of Great Gulf Interior Design Consultants.
2. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Vendor’s samples and are as per Vendor’s specifications. Purchaser shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed.
3. All exterior finishes and colours are selected by the Vendor and are subject to architectural control.
4. Homes are covered with Tarion Warranty Corporation seven (7) year warranty; fee to be paid for by Purchaser on closing.
5. The detached model types will be principally brick construction on the first and second floors, as per plan.
6. Some sections of the house may be constructed of masonry stone, aluminium or vinyl siding, wood or stucco, as per architectural detailing.
7. Semis will be principally brick construction on the first and second floors front and rear elevations.
8. Some elements of the semi-detached may be constructed of masonry stone, stucco, aluminium or vinyl siding or wood as per architectural detailing.
9. Semis to have acoustically treated stud party wall between units.
10. Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing as per elevation.
11. All soffits, fascias, eaves and down pipes are prefinished aluminium or vinyl at the option of the Vendor.
12. Decorative house numbers.
13. Decorative shutters for windows where applicable.
14. Quality self-sealing limited lifetime warranty laminate shingles.
15. Weather-stripping on all exterior doors.
16. Fibreglass dent resistant insulated front entry door and “steel-clad” side entry door (as per applicable plan). Glass insert in front entry door, as per plan.
17. All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with low E glass (as per applicable plan).
18. All entry doors to have precast stone threshold.
19. All windows are to be triple-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the first and second floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars on the front elevation, as per elevation.
20. All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading conditions.
21. Garage overhead door(s) with glass inserts as per applicable plan.
22. All garage walls to be completed to drywall and primed.
23. Front, rear and side yards if applicable to be fully sodded. Some side yards to be stone, as per plan.
24. Concrete front entry steps, as per grading and elevation.
25. Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
26. Exterior cold water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house, as per applicable plan.
27. Basement to be poured concrete with a drainage layer system and a footing barrier membrane.
28. Vendor will provide a two-coat asphalt driveway. Driveway surface to be paved with base coat asphalt within eighteen (18) months of closing and the topcoat to be completed within the next calendar year. Vendor not responsible for minor settlement.
29. All exterior walls, interior partitions and the high performance flooring are built using H+ME Technology precision engineered manufacturing technology *
30. Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights on the main floor and 8 ft. ceilings on second floor, except where precluded by bulkheads.
31. Finished oak stairs and railings, metal pickets on main floor staircase to second floor with a choice of stain from vendor’s standard selection.
32. Two panel square style interior doors.
33. 3” casings on all windows and doors
34. 5 1/4” baseboards (with shoe mould in tiled area)
35. All closets to have wire shelving.
36. Detached models to contain gas fireplace as per applicable plan with 8” marble surround and factory approved safety barrier. Fireplaces are as per applicable model only.
37. Premium satin nickel coloured finish hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on side door entry where applicable. Grip set with dead bolt on main entry door, and single lever handles on interior doors.
38. One (1) washable paint colour throughout the house.
39. Sprayed stippled ceiling with smooth border in all rooms except the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room, which are smooth finish.
40. High performance engineered flooring system “I” – joists.
41. O.S.B. tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed, and sanded.
42. 3” Prefinished engineered oak strip hardwood flooring with choice of colour from vendors standard selection, in all areas of the main and second floor, except where shown as tile, as per plan.
43. Floor tile approx. 12” x 24” in foyer, laundry area, and all bathrooms, or as shown on applicable model.
44. Choice of custom quality finished kitchen cabinets with double stainless steel undermount sink and dishwasher opening.
45. Extended upper cabinets as per applicable plan.
46. Single lever chrome faucet with a pull down sprayer.
47. 3/4” Caesarstone counter tops for kitchen with a square edge (No backsplash).
48. Stainless Steel ducted 300 CFM range hood fan over stove.
49. Rough-in plumbing and electrical outlet for dishwasher.
50. Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
51. Electrical outlets are located for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
52. Choice of vanity cabinets and Caesarstone counter tops with undermount sink in all bathrooms from Vendor’s samples.
53. All bathroom(s) to have a wall-mounted mirror and vanity cabinet as per applicable model.
54. Ensuite to have a wall mounted mirror and vanity cabinet with one top drawer as per applicable model.
55. Bathroom fixtures are white.
56. Master ensuite bathroom to contain an acrylic soaker tub with ceramic tiled deck and skirt, as per applicable model. Ceramic tile around tub to be approximately 18” in height, including tiled deck and skirt. Free standing acrylic tub with deck mount faucet as per applicable plan.
57. Master ensuite bathroom to contain a separate framed glass shower enclosure, preformed shower base, walls to be tiled to ceiling, per applicable plan, including waterproof pot light.
58. All bathtub enclosure walls in all 3-piece bathrooms to be ceramic tile.
Note: It is understood there is no separate shower stall and bathtub in (3) piece bathrooms.
59. All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per applicable plan.
60. Exhaust fan in all bathrooms, as per plan.
61. All toilets are elongated, regular height.
62. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
63. Single lever chrome faucets on all sinks.
64. Temperature control valves in all showers.
65. Chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
66. Main floor powder room to contain a floating vanity cabinet with Caesarstone countertop, rectangular undermount sink, toilet and wall-mounted mirror.
67. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
68. All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
69. Rough-in three-piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom (drains only, no water lines).
70. Second floor laundry room equipped with floor drain as per applicable model.
71. Laundry room to have a laundry tub or base cabinet with built-in single compartment laundry tub with a two handle laundry faucet and laminate counter-top, as per applicable model.
72. Plumbing for automatic washer.
73. Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet