• Weeping tile and ¾ stone outside perimeter of footing.
• Poured concrete walls.
• Damp proofing.
• Drainage membrane.
• Wood bearing wall or steel beam as per plan.
• Engineered silent floor system (TJI or Truss)
• ¾” oriented strand board - T.G. (Edge Gold) glued and nailed over floor system.
• Engineered truss roof as per plan.
• Fibreglass base laminate shingles.
WINDOWS AND EXTERIOR DOORS
• Insulated steel doors (prefinished with a power coated primer) with deadbolts on main entrance door and interior garage door entrance to home. Painting will be done when weather permits with any dent(s) repaired prior to painting.
• Vinyl thermopane basement windows with screens.
• Single slider tilt vinyl windows and vinyl casement windows with tuck away handles with argon gas with low E and screens as per plan.
• Where available, Door from Garage to outside as per plan (optional, extra Charge applies).
• Basement windows on Bungalows and 2 Storeys will be 48” x 16” and will have window wells at the Vendor’s option (required to comply with the Approved Lot Grading Plan).
• Brick and Siding as per plan.
• Aluminum soffit and facia trough.
• Lot topsoiled and fully sodded (as weather and supply permit).
• Driveway surfaced in crushed gravel.
• Patio concrete walkway to front entrance.
• White Railings (extra charge for any other colour) with square post on houses where required as per Building Code.
• Handrails on front steps, where required as per Building Code.
• Garage door frame - maintenance free vinyl roll up sectional metal door in white, brown or almond colour (R10 Insulated).
• Water and gas meters installed by local utility.
• 10’ x 12’ deck, or deck as per plan.
• Capped gas line for future barbeque in location as determined by the Vendor.
• R50 insulation in attic with 6 mil poly.
• Minimum R22 insulation in exterior walls.
• All bungalow, elevated bungalow and two storey home basements to be insulated to meet Ontario Building Code.
• High efficiency gas heating system with ECM motor (96% efficiency).
• Rental gas hot water tank.
• HRV - Heat recovery ventilation system to exhaust stale air and indoor pollutants.
• Central Air Conditioning from Vendor samples, sized for home as determined by the Vendor.
• All finished bathrooms to have 1 piece acrylic tub or Vendor’s standard 1piece shower with roof.
• Hook-up for washer in laundry room with single tub where applicable, as per plan.
• All bathrooms to have single lever faucets with water shutoff and pop up drains except for tubs.
• Single lever tap with double stainless steel sink in kitchen.
• 2 outside water taps per plan.
• Main line back water valve.
• 3 pc rough-in for future bathroom in basement.
• Drain water heat recovery system installed.
• Sump pump to be installed, if necessary.
• Rough-in for dishwasher, as per plan.
• 100 AMP service with breaker panel.
• 2 outside GFI plugs per plan.
• Copper wiring to Hydro specifications.
• Outlets for stove and dryer.
• Wired in smoke/carbon monoxide detectors as per Building Code.
• Door chime and light fixtures from Vendor samples.
• 3 way light and 2 electrical outlets in garage.
• Electrical plug in garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
• Rough in for central vacuum, 3 phone outlets and 3 cable outlets (6 total outlets).
• Plug above kitchen cabinet with switch.
• Plug in plant shelf where applicable with switch.
• Plug in soffit at verandah with switch.
• Interior walls with ½” drywall.
• Ceilings ½” drywall and resilient channel 16” on ceilings with roof trusses.
• Splattered knock down ceiling in front entrance (extra cost if required in other areas).
• Interior walls and trim finished with a primer coat and a finished coat of quality latex paint from Vendor Samples.
• Colonial 800 series interior doors.
• Colonial 4” baseboard and 2¾” casing.
• Oak handrails and spindles as per plan.
• Oak stairs in all elevated bungalows to main floor and in all 2 storey homes to the second floor.
• Quality hardware throughout.
• Ditra mat under all areas with ceramic tile.
• Quality carpet and underpad, ceramic, vinyl or hardwood/engineered flooring as per Vendor’s marketing material.
• Mirrors over all vanities.
• Cove mould as per plan as determined by the Vendor.
• Kitchen cabinets and vanities as per plan with crown mould on kitchen cabinets.
• All kitchens include under cabinet lighting.
• The foregoing specifications supersede any verbal discussions that the Purchaser may have had with the Vendor or Vendor representatives prior to execution of this Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Furthermore, any subsequent alterations to the plan and/or specifications must be in the form of a written Amendment, signed by both the Purchaser and the Vendor.
• Purchaser to have choice of brick, shingles, soffit, facia, kitchen cabinets, countertops, vanities, and all flooring from Vendor’s samples.
• Purchaser agrees to accept any and all colour selections made by the Vendor prior to acceptance of this Agreement of Purchase and Sale by the Vendor.
• Purchaser may select materials and colours, not currently on order, from the Vendor’s samples, provided all selections are made within 15 days of removal of all conditions contained in this Agreement of Purchase and Sale, if applicable, or within 5 days from notice by the Vendor, or as may be otherwise provided for in this Agreement.
• Purchaser acknowledges that some exterior work may not be completed until after closing.
• Purchaser acknowledges that the Vendor is not responsible for the repair of any exterior work resulting from ordinary settlement, including driveways, patio stones, sidewalks, or sodded areas. Furthermore, the Purchaser acknowledges that it is anticipated that soil settlement will occur on the lot due to soil disturbances.
• Purchaser acknowledges that the home may include bulkheads and boxed out walls to accommodate and/or conceal plumbing and mechanical systems. These bulkheads and boxed out walls will vary from home to home and the Vendor reserves the right to install bulkheads and boxed out walls as required. The finish details of these bulkheads is at the sole discretion of the Vendor.
• Where applicable to homes containing hardwood flooring, Purchaser is hereby advised that hardwood flooring is subject to natural variations in colour and grain and that hardwood flooring is made of a natural material which is subject to natural shrinkage and expansion. The Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for normal shrinkage and expansion. Furthermore, the Purchaser acknowledges being advised that the purchase of a humidifier for a home where hardwood flooring is installed is recommended.
• Vendor will supply Purchaser with survey location (included in Purchase Price) prior to closing. Note: Survey will not depict deck, if applicable, which may be constructed by the Vendor after the survey is done.
• New home enrollment fee in Tarion Warranty Corporation included in the Purchase Price.