DANIELS’ DISTINCTION FEATURES
- 9’ Ground and Third Floor ceiling heights and 10’ Second Floor ceiling height.
Model D to have 9’ Second Floor and Third Floor ceiling heights and 10’ Ground Floor ceiling height.
- Finished Basement including finished 3-piece bathroom.
- Complete Central Air-Conditioning.
- Central Vacuum System installed in garage, complete with power head hose and accessories. Model D Central Vacuum System installed in Basement.
- Heating and air conditioning is provided by a high velocity air handler with a high efficiency motor and a 13 SEER air conditioner complete with sealed ductwork, where required, by the manufacturer.
- All sub-floors screwed down and joints sanded.
- Comprehensive air-seal package to all windows and exterior doors, including R31 foam insulation to garage ceilings and underside of floors (when exposed to exterior and under habitable rooms).
- Draft resistant electrical boxes on exterior walls, ceilings and unfinished spaces.
- Insulated metal door from garage to house, as per plan.
- Exterior drainage membrane installed around foundation walls for additional
protection against Basement leaks.
- Pressure balance valves in all tub and shower enclosures including toe tester.
- Heavy duty 2"x 6" exterior wall construction with R31 in ceiling joist space at roof, R24 batt insulation in exterior walls and full height R20 to both Finished and Unfinished Basement walls.
- Wall tile in tub and shower enclosures installed on tile backer board.
- Concrete block party walls with two layers (one layer each side) of drywall and
- All air ducts to be cleaned prior to occupancy.
- Insulated metal front and rear entry doors with clear glass insert. Front entry door to have glazed sidelight. Weather stripping and premium satin nickel grip-set and deadbolt included.
- Plumbing drainage stacks in finished areas on Lower Level, Ground Floor
and Second Floor wrapped with insulation to reduce noise.
- Concrete garage floor with steel reinforced grade beams.
- Painted concrete Basement floor in Unfinished Basement area (one coat, grey).
- Privacy lock on Master Bedroom door.
- Over-sized vinyl sliding basement windows.
- Architecturally selected and colour co-ordinated clay brick exteriors,
masonry detailing, and premium cement board paneling with trim accents.
- Low maintenance two-ply modified flat roof system.
- Low maintenance pre-finished aluminum fascia, soffits and ceiling of exterior
verandahs and upper balconies (where applicable).
- Fully landscaped community with hard and soft landscaped areas.
- Wood privacy screening and fencing at front yards (where applicable, per plan).
- Large private roof top terraces with exterior storage area.
- Cedar wood at balconies with aluminum railing system complete with clear glass. All glass in railings are tempered safety glass.
- Front and rear verandahs as shown on plan with steps to grade where required, with the number of steps varying in accordance with grading conditions. Verandahs to be concrete with aluminum posts and railings (as per model selected).
- Precast unit pavers on screenings to rear garage aprons/walk-ways and front
walk-ways/patio areas (as per model selected).
- Premium architecturally selected colour vinyl casement and awning windows and exterior swing doors are Energy Star rated with low “E” and argon gas glass. All operable windows have white screens and hardware.
- Exterior entry package including cast aluminum electrical fixture, mailbox and
address number. Rear entry door to have 4” pot light in soffit, as per model
selected. Front and rear door chime.
- Sectional steel garage door with heavy-duty springs and long-life rust resistant door hardware complete with garage door opener.
- Two exterior water service taps located at the front and rear yard or garage, as per model selected (location determined by the VENDOR).
- Main staircase to be oak (stained finish) with oak stringers, pickets and handrails from Ground Floor to roof terrace, as per applicable plan. Stairs to Lower Level recreation room to be fully broadloomed with stained stringers and stained finish to oak pickets and handrails, as per applicable plan. Oak nosing under
- Thin profile aluminum transition strip where tile flooring abuts other flooring.
Wood shoe mould over tiled and hardwood areas. All bathrooms and laundry
areas to have tiled base.
- All entry closet sliders are mirrored with white metal frames. All other closet sliders to have white back painted glass with white metal frames. All closets and linen closets to have prefinished white wire shelving.
- Interior walls (excluding garages) decorated in flat latex paint with one coat primer and two finish coats; attached and detached garage walls and ceilings to receive one coat primer (colour selected by the VENDOR).
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Smooth flat slab 1 3/8” interior doors with 4” flat baseboards, 2” flat casings and premium satin nickel hardware and hinges. All interior wood trim and doors to have semi-gloss paint (colour selected by the VENDOR).
- Premium tile flooring in kitchen/breakfast, bathrooms, laundry rooms and entries where hard surface materials are indicated on floor plans.
- 3” wide pre-finished hardwood flooring in living/dining room and den (as per model selected).
- Nylon Berber broadloom with 12mm superwhite foam underpad in all living areas where hard surface materials are not indicated on floor plans, predominantly in bedrooms, hallways and basement.
- Premium tile up to ceiling in standard bathtub enclosures and shower stalls (where applicable).
- Premium tile backsplash.
- Double stainless steel under mount sink with single handle pull out faucet in chrome.
- Over the range microwave with exhaust fan and dedicated wiring, 6" exhaust
ducted to exterior.
- Stainless steel standard depth, 22 Cu. Ft. French door refrigerator, 30” stainless steel glass cooktop with electric convection oven and 24” stainless steel integrated dishwasher.
- Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and drains.
- Premium kitchen cabinetry with extended uppers and valence lighting (selected by VENDOR).
- Premium granite or composite quartz countertops with 1 1/2” double square edge.
- Six – 4” halogen pot lights (location selected by the PURCHASER).
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Premium water-saving toilets throughout.
- Premium vanities (selected by VENDOR).
- Premium marble countertops with 3/4” polished square edge complete with under mount sink.
- Premium white bathroom fixtures throughout with single handle faucet in chrome on all bathroom sinks.
- Single handle control with shower head and toe tester in chrome in bathroom tubs and showers.
- All sinks and tubs to have pop-up plugs.
- All bathrooms vented to outside with mechanical fan.
- Chrome bathroom accessories to include towel bar, towel ring, toilet paper holder and robe hook.
- Shower enclosures separate from tub shall receive a tiled base and curb, frameless glass enclosure, with door and a recessed vapour-proof ceiling light.
- Tub enclosures shall receive acrylic tub, tiled surround and a recessed vapour-proof ceiling light.
- Reinforced framing for future grab bars in main bathroom at toilet and bathtub.
- Extended height beveled edge mirror over vanity in bathrooms, width of cabinet.
- Soaker tub with premium tile surround to approximately 18” in height (as per model selected). Recessed vapour-proof ceiling light.
- Rough-in for future security system including contacts on all Level 1 windows, doors and basement windows.
- Security contacts on all main floor windows, doors and basement windows. Security equipment including two motion detectors, two keypads, one siren and a PC1555 control panel, or equivalent. The items above comes complete with associated hardware, programming and client demonstration with a 3 Year ORDER of Monitoring Service by the Purchaser.
- One electrical outlet in the garage, one exterior weatherproof outlet at front entry, rear entry and at terrace level. One exterior outlet in soffit at front verandah to accommodate holiday lighting controlled by foyer switch (location determined by the VENDOR).
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel, including 220 volt receptacle for stove and dryer.
- Interconnected combination smoke / carbon monoxide detectors, one per floor and one per bedroom (location determined by the VENDOR).
- White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) system.
- Interior light fixtures (selected by the VENDOR). Fixtures provided for kitchen/breakfast area, hallways, bathrooms, bedrooms, den and Finished Basement. Capped ceiling outlet in dining room. Living room to have switched outlet.
- Finished CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in the Finished Basement, living room, kitchen, bedrooms and den, as per plan. Finished RG6 cable outlets for television and/or internet connections in the Finished Basement, living room, bedrooms and den, as per plan.
- Power vented gas hot water tank on a rental basis.
- Plumbing water line and drain for hooking up washer in laundry area. Venting sleeve to exterior for dryer connection. Laundry tub located in mechanical room or in laundry area (as per model selected). Laundry area to have a laundry mate connection box for easy hook-up of washer.