- Boutique 4 storey building with four condominium townhomes and 13 apartment suites
- Smooth ceilings throughout with 8' ceiling height
- Low E double pane windows
- Selected suites feature balconies and terraces as per plan
- In-suite sprinkler system
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in each suite where required by Ontario Building Code
- Enterphone system in lobby vestibule for visitors to contact apartment suite residences directly to gain admittance
- Controlled door access throughout common area with computer access key fobs
- Personal remote transmitter for parking garage access provided with each parking space
- Heated parking ramp to underground parking garage to prevent icing
- Underground garage is ventilated and protected by a fire system for safety and protection
- Fire safety system in accordance with current Ontario Building Code for safety
- Elevator servicing all parking and apartment suites
- On sit bicycle parking available
- Professionally landscaped intimate rooftop amenity space
- Solid core suite entry door with lever handle lockset, deadbolt lock and guest viewer
- Engineered hardwood flooring in foyers, hallways, living room, dining room, kitchen, den and bedrooms from Builder’s finish packages, per applicable plan
- Interior doors with lever hardware as per plan
- Contemporary baseboards, window and door casings painted with Builder's semi-gloss latex white paint
- Semi-gloss white paint on all trims. Bathrooms, kitchen and laundry areas are painting with semi-gloss paint
- White painted smooth ceilings in all areas in Builder's standard white paint
- Interior walls primed and painted in Builder's off-white paint
- White decora style switches and receptacles where applicable as per plan
- Oak staircase to second floor, per applicable plan
- Sliding or garden door to balconies or patios, per applicable plan
- Compact stacked washer/dryer in white
- Contemporary style cabinets and Ceasarstone® countertops from Builder's finish packages
- Stainless steel single undermount sink including polished chrome single lever faucet with pull out spray
- Backsplash from Builders finish packages
- Stainless steel appliances including frost free 30” refrigerator, 24” dishwasher and 30” range
- Exterior vented over-the-range combination microwave and hood fan
- Soft close drawers and cabinet doors
- Contemporary style cabinets and Ceasarstone®countertops with undermount sinks from Builder's finish packages in all three piece bathrooms, per applicable plan
- 12x24 porcelain tile for bathroom floors with ceramic tiles for bathtub enclosures up to ceiling height from Builder's finish packages
- White bathroom fixtures throughout
- Single lever chrome faucets in vanity sink
- Pedestal sink in 2-piece powder room per applicable plan
- Vanity mirrors
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to exterior
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Temperature balance valves for tubs
- Pre-wired outlets for cable TV in living room and all bedrooms
- Contemporary designer selected lighting fixtures in foyer, hallways, kitchens and bathrooms, per applicable plan
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room, per applicable plan
- CAT-5E wiring in all suites in principal living area
- Electrical outlet on all balconies and terraces, per applicable plan
- Pre-wired telephone in kitchen
- Individual controlled suite heating and air-conditioning
- Individual metering of in-suite electrical and gas consumption
- Vapour proof ceiling mounted pot light over bathtub
- Manufacturers warranty on appliances
- Your new home will be registered with Tarion Warranty Program. The details of the program can be found at www.tarion.com
1. All illustrations are artist's conceptions only.
2. The purchaser acknowledges that the specifications, landscaping, finishes and furnishings etc., in the model homes or sales centre is for display purposes only, and may not be similar grade or type, or not necessarily included in the purchase of the home.
3. The Vendor reserves the right to substitute material that are of equal or better value.
4. The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
5. If any item selected by the Purchaser is not available, the Purchaser must re-select from the Vendor's samples within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, failing which the provisions of the Agreement in respect of an original selection shall prevail.
6. Laundry room layout and stairs are particularly susceptible to alteration in order to accommodate building code, municipally approved grading and drainage requirements. Purchasers are notified that the number of steps to front entrance and rear entrance, landing and vestibule may be increased or decreased depending on final grading. Purchasers are notified that jogs in walls of rooms may vary from model to model to accommodate structural requirements and/or venting for the house.
7. Main floor laundry room floor, landing and vestibules, where applicable, may be lowered to accommodate entry door(s) at the Vendor's discretion (unfinished basement ceiling height or cold cellar height shall be lowered accordingly). Some ceiling heights in various rooms, hallways and bulkheads may be lower than 8', as per plan.
8. Purchaser acknowledges that variations from Vendor's samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process and any variations in colour or grain in natural wood products or manufactured flooring products including but not limited to manufactured laminate, birch, maple, oak flooring is not the responsibility of the Vendor as the flooring finish may not match the stain or finish of stairs, pickets and railings because of the difference of materials used.
9. Purchaser acknowledges that the Tarion Warranty Corporation (TARION) enrollment fee is not included in the purchase price.
10. HST (Provincial and Federal portions) is included in purchase price. The purchase price has been determined taking into account the HST rebate (if applicable) to which the Purchaser is assigning to the Vendor pursuant to compliance with Schedule "A1" of the Agreement. The Purchaser shall reimburse the Vendor for any loss of this rebate by reason of the Purchaser's default pursuant to Schedule "A1".
11. SELECTIONS ALREADY MADE ON THE ABOVE ITEMS BY THE BUILDER CANNOT BE CHANGED.
12. EXTERIOR ELEVATION, APPEARANCES AND FINISHINGS WILL BE SIMILAR TO PICTURES OR RENDERINGS BUT MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE IDENTICAL.
13. ALL SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
14. LOT FRONTAGES ON SITE PLAN REFER TO THE MINIMUM WIDTH OF THE LOT AT THE FRONT BUILDING SETBACK.
15. SOME EXTERIOR DETAILS MAY BE IN COMPLIMENTARY MATERIALS OTHER THAN BRICK INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SIDE ROOF GABLES.
16. ACTUAL USEABLE FLOOR AREA MAY VARY FROM STATED FLOOR AREA.