Energy Star® and Quality Construction Features
• Energy Star® qualified low maintenance vinyl clad casement and slider, Low “E” argon gas filled windows with insulated spacer.
• Each residential suite a thru-wall, vertical unit with packaged cooling and heating that is tied to the central hydronic system or a horizontal fan coil unit.
• Domestic hot water for the building shall be provided through indirect fired domestic hot water tank coupled to space heating gas fired boiler system.
• Digital thermostat in each unit.
• Each unit is designed to allow for cold air returns, if possible, to create a proper flow of air throughout each unit.
• ?” thick type ‘x’ gypsum board, taped, filled, sanded, primed & painted on top of ¾” OSB tongue and groove subfloor and 11/2” concrete topping.
• 2”x6” exterior wall construction with R-22 wall insulation.
• Copper and/or Pex and ABS plumbing.
• Architecturally designed for maximum curb appeal.
• Exterior elevation brick, stucco and stone
• Prefinished maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downpipes.
• Black coloured windows with colonial grills.
• California knockdown ceiling finishes throughout house including kitchen (excluding Bathrooms, Closets and Laundry area).
• Cambridge Style interior door with Seville Antique Nickel hardware.
• 4 ?” colonial style baseboards throughout the unit.
• 2 ¾” interior casing throughout the unit.
• All closets are fully-jammed and encased, with wire shelving.
• All interior walls are painted with high quality latex paint in your choice of 4 colours
• All interior doors and trim are painted with semi-gloss cool white colour.
• Option of 4 - 13”x13” imported ceramic tiles from the Builder’s standard samples in all Bathrooms (as per plan) including marble floor transitions.
• Option of 4 – Laminate colours from the Builders standard samples throughout including the Entrance, Kitchen & Living Space (excluding Bathrooms).
• Option of 4 – Carpet colours in broadloom with underpad for all bedrooms
• Stylish selection of standard kitchen cabinets in MDF or Maple with an option of 4 colours to choose from.
• Double stainless-steel sink with single pull out spray faucet.
• Post formed laminate countertops with Regency edge profile, in your choice of 4 colours and finish from standard Builder’s samples.
• Exterior vented range hood supplied in Kitchen; vented to the exterior.
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for electric stove.
• All electrical receptacles in Kitchen counter are on dedicated circuits.
• Kitchen area features a complete rough-in for dishwasher hook up including electrical connection.
Bathroom and Laundry
• One piece acrylic shower and tub unit in main bathroom.
• Water saver toilets
• Main Bath complete with vanity, standard sink and faucet.
• Quality Moen® faucets for all tubs, showers and sinks.
• Pressure balance temperature control valves on all showers.
• Hot and cold shut off valves conveniently located under sinks.
• All sinks are fitted with pop up drains.
• Plate mirrors above vanity; full width x 42” high.
• Electrical, drain and water supply for clothes washing machine.
• Heavy duty electrical for clothes dryer.
• Tamper resistant plug outlets throughout the units (child safety feature).
• Smoke detectors on every floor and in all bedrooms and directly connected to the electrical panel.
• Carbon monoxide/smoke detectors connected directly to the electrical panel.
• Smoke detectors with battery and strobe in each bedroom.
• Arc Fault Circuit interrupter (AFCI) in all rooms (where applicable), Decora light switches and matching electrical outlets that are tamper resistant throughout home
• All bathrooms are equipped with a ceiling exhaust; vented to the exterior.
• Decorative interior light fixtures installed.
• 4 outlets (2 telephone / 2 cable) in the Family Room of each unit plus and additional phone and cable outlet per Bedroom for each unit.
• On site video security.
• Telephone & Card Access Control for entry.
• Dead bolt provided on all entrance doors.
• All windows installed with locking system.