• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within
generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or visa versa & actual product size may vary
slightly as a result.
• All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and
finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors’ sole discretion.
• All features and finishes where Purchasers are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections.
• Any brand name features and/or finishes may be substituted by other brand name features and finishes provided they are of equal or better quality.
1. Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
2. Brick and Aluminum/Vinyl Exteriors with complimenting window and header detailing.
3. 25-year shingles.
4. Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
5. Sectional pre finished roll-up garage doors with heavyduty springs and decorative glazing.
6. Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
7. Fully sodded lot.
8. Fully paved driveway.
9. Garage walls and ceiling shall be boarded, taped and
DOORS AND WINDOWS
10. Casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All windows to be Low E, Argon gas filled. Operable windows are screened.
11. Insulated front door.
12. Satin Nickel finish front door grip-set.
13. Vinyl Sliding door accessing rear yard.
14. 9’ ceilings on main floor and 8’ ceilings on second floor. The above excludes all low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
15. 5-1/4” baseboards throughout with 3” casings on all
main and second floor windows, doorways and flat arches.
16. Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
17. Wired shelving installed in all closets.
18. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
19. Natural finish oak pickets and handrails from first to second floor and from main floor to basement door. Oak pickets to be 1-3/4” and handrails to be 3” half round complete with solid oak nosing.
20. Natural finish oak veneer staircase (not including unfinished spruce basement staircase).
21. Two Panel smooth style interior doors with satin nickel finish interior hinges, locks and lever handles.
22. Smooth finish ceilings on main level (excluding open to above areas). Second floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the exception of bathrooms and laundry rooms, which have a smooth finish.
23. Laminate flooring (all available colours) on main floor throughout excluding tiled areas. Purchasers choice of laminate or Group ‘A’ Berber carpeting with standard underpad (one colour and no partial areas) on second
floor throughout (excluding tiled areas).
24. Ceramic tile flooring in all tiled areas (as per plan).
25. Imported ceramic wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
26. Master Ensuite separate shower stalls with 4 inch shower pot light and clear glass shower door.
27. White pedestal sinks in all powder rooms.
28. Single lever Delta, Moen or Riobel faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms. As per Vendor’s standard selection.
29. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout.
30. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms with strip lighting above.
31. Bathroom cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with laminate countertops (from Builder’s standard selections).
32. Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms.
33. Kitchen cabinetry with Tall Uppers including traditional and contemporary options with laminate countertops (from Builder’s standard selections).
34. Stainless steel kitchen sink with ledge back and spillway.
35. Single lever Delta, Moen, or Riobel kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
36. Rough in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
37. Five cable and telephone rough-in’s (Locations to be determined at Grand Alarms appointment).
38. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
39. Rough-in central vacuum system (terminated at garage).
40. Door chime at front entry door.
41. Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser (see sales representative for details).
NATURAL GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING DETAILS
42. 200 AMP service.
43. Gas line to rear (capped) for future barbeque hook-up.
44. Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear and
one at front entry.
45. One electrical outlet in garage (one per garage door).
46. One electrical outlet in garage ceiling (one per garage
47. High efficiency heating system.
48. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) partially ducted system.
49. Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with the exception of living rooms and open to above family rooms which will receive a wall switched outlet.
50. Decora plugs and switches throughout.
51. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard-wired as per Ontario Building Code.
52. Ductwork sized for future air conditioning.
53. Two exterior water taps.
54. 3 piece rough-in (drain pipes only) for future basement bathroom.
55. Poured Concrete Foundation walls (damp proofing and drainage membrane where required).
56. Poured concrete porch (as per plan).
57. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
58. All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
59. Engineered Floor Joists. Sub-floor to be nailed, glued, sanded and screwed.
60. Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
61. The Tarion Warranty Corporation backs Aspen Ridge Homes with the following warranties:
The home is free from:
defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems. Any water penetration through
exterior cladding, windows, doors and exterior caulking.
major structural defects for a period of seven years.
Please refer to your home owner information package and/or
visit tarion.com for further details