- All 32 ft and 40 ft model types to be Energy Star certified.
- All 32 ft and 40 ft detached model types will be principally all-brick construction on the first and second floors, as per plan.
- Some sections of the house may be constructed of architectural stone vinyl or aluminium siding, wood or stucco, subject to Vendor’s specifications.
- All soffits, fascias, eaves and down pipes are prefinished aluminium or vinyl at the option of the Vendor.
- Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing as per elevation.
- Decorative house address numbers.
- Quality self-sealing limited lifetime warranty shingles.
- Weather-stripping on all exterior doors.
- Fibreglass dent resistant insulated front entry door with low-E glass insert and “steel-clad” side entry door, as per applicable plan.
- All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass.
- All windows are to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the first and second floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars on the front elevation, as per plan.
- All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading conditions.
- Exterior garage door(s) with glass inserts as per plan.
- All garage walls to be completed to drywall and primed.
- Front, rear and side yards to be fully sodded, as per vendor specifications.
- Concrete front door entry steps, as per grading and elevation.
- Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
- Exterior cold water tap installed in attached garage as per applicable plan and at rear of house.
- Basement to be poured concrete with a waterproofing, drainage layer, and a footing barrier.
- Vendor will provide a two-coat, asphalt driveway. Driveway surface to be paved with base coat asphalt within eighteen (18) months of closing and the topcoat to be completed within the next calendar year. Vendor not responsible for minor settlement.
- Rough-in (3) three-piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom (drains only, no water lines).
- All exterior walls, interior partitions and the high performance flooring are built using H+ME Technology precision engineering manufacturing technology.
- High performance engineered flooring system “I” – joists. O.S.B. tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed then sanded.
- 32 ft and 40 ft model types to have 3” prefinished oak strip hardwood with choice of stain in all areas of the main floor, except as shown as ceramic tile, as per plan.
- 32 ft and 40 ft model types to have 3” strip hardwood flooring in upper hallway with choice of stain, as per plan.
- Ceramic floor tile approx. 12” x 12” in foyer, kitchen, laundry area and all bathrooms, as shown on applicable model.
- 2 ft and 40 ft model types to have 40 oz. broadloom in all areas of the second floor, including second floor family room as per model, except as shown as ceramic tile and hardwood in upper hall, as per plan. Includes one (1) colour choice, as per plan.
- Custom finished kitchen cabinets with double stainless steel sink with a single lever faucet and dishwasher opening.
- Extended upper cabinets on main floor of detached homes on 32 ft. and 40 ft. lots, as per applicable plan.
- Laminate counter tops for kitchen.
- Ducted range hood fan over stove.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical outlet for dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
- Choice of vanity cabinets and laminate counter tops in all bathrooms from Vendor’s samples.
- All bathroom(s) including ensuite to have a wall-mounted mirror and vanity cabinets with one top drawer, as per applicable model.
- Fixtures in all bathrooms are to be white.
- Master ensuite bathroom in 32 ft. and 40 ft. model types to contain an acrylic soaker tub with ceramic tiled deck and skirt, as per applicable model. Ceramic tile around tub to be approximately 18” in height, including deck and skirt tiled.
- Master ensuite bathroom in 32 ft. and 40 ft. model types to contain a separate finished shower stall with a waterproof overhead light and optional framed glass door, as per applicable plan. Walls and ceiling to be ceramic tile with pre-formed base shower floor, as per applicable model.
- Bathtub enclosure walls in all 3-piece bathrooms to be ceramic tile.
Note: It is understood there is no separate shower stall and bathtub in (3) piece bathrooms.
- All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per applicable plan.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Single lever faucets on all sinks except laundry tub.
- Temperature control valves in all showers.
- Chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
- Main floor powder room to contain a vanity cabinet with laminate countertop and sink, white toilet and wall-mounted mirror.
- Shut off valves for all sinks.
- All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
- Homes to be equipped with WaterSense labeled/certified high efficiency toilets.
- Insulated side entry door as per applicable model.
- Second floor laundry room equipped with floor drain as per applicable model.
- Main floor laundry room to have a base cabinet with built-in single compartment laundry tub, as per applicable model.
- Plumbing for automatic washer.
- Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet
- 200 amp. electrical service.
- Copper electrical wiring throughout.
- Electric light fixtures and LED bulbs provided in all rooms except living room, as per applicable plan.
- Exterior cast aluminium coach lights on front elevation, as per plan.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets: one (1) at the rear of the house and one (1) in the porch area.
- White Decora switches throughout.
- Electrical plug for future garage door opener(s). One outlet for each garage door.
- Smoke detectors, with a strobe light, hard wired to the electrical system, one on each floor, including basement and one in each bedroom.
- Combination smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector hard wired to the electrical system in upper hallway.
- Door chimes to be installed.
- Rough-in vacuum system, located in the basement for future connection as per applicable plan.
- Rough-in security as per Vendor’s specifications (wires to all open windows and doors on main floor only).
- Electrical outlet for dishwasher.
- Rough-in cable TV in family room, master bedroom, loft and study/den, as per plan.
- Pre-wire for telephone as per Vendor’s specifications (one in kitchen, family room, all bedrooms, and study).
- A single ground fault interrupter (GFI) protected electrical plug in all bathrooms.
- Mechanical fan in all bathrooms as per plan.
- Rough in conduit for future installation of an electric vehicle charger located in the garage.
HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING & INSULATION
- Direct vent gas-fired high-efficiency forced air furnace installed.
- High efficiency water heater on a rental basis.
Note: All mechanical’s equipment location may vary from plan.
- Homes are equipped with a York Region’s Water for Tomorrow approved furnace mounted whole-home water efficient humidifier.
- Installation of a simplified Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) connected to the basement cold air return.
- Heating ducts are sized for future air conditioning. Insulation around windows and doors is low expansion polyurethane spray foam.
- All insulation to be OBC compliant or better.
- Basement insulation to be installed to within approximately 8” above the basement slab in the basement area.
Note: Basement walls are not strapped.
- Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above and other areas as required.
- Rough-in conduit to enable retrofit to solar energy.