Each residence is a blank canvas on which residents can impact their personal style. Clean and modern, with exposed concrete ceilings and white countertops, the aesthetic is decidedly simple and urban.
The unique shape of the building means each new home is available in several different sizes. Functional and flexible floor plans include open kitchens and living spaces, while select floor plans feature flexible offices and dens.
THE URBAN LANDSCAPE, REFINED
The interior design brings an artistic attitude to the residences. Combining angular forms with raw materials and finishes, such as concrete and wood, the palette blends striking black and white background surfaces with highlights of warm, natural hues and finishes.
• Gas cooktop (studio, 1br) or range (2br) with pullout kitchen hood
• Electric wall oven
• Panelized, top-control dishwasher
• Panelized refrigerator
• Combination super-matte and high-gloss lacquer cabinetry
• Integrated linear down-light
• Integrated soffit up-light
• Caesarstone quartz
• Backsplash: Bendheim back-painted glass
• Faucets: Brizo, Jason Wu Collection in matte black
• Washbasin: Duravit sink with integral countertop
• Bathtubs: Neptune
• Center and Linear Drains: QM
• Toilet: Duravit
• Vanity: Duravit
• Tiles: Mosaic matte porcelain tile
• Bathroom Accessories: Kartner's Oslo Collection in matte black
• Secured, keyless entry by Salto Locks