Relax Knowing You are Cared For Long After You Move Into Your New Home
• Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with our industry leading comprehensive Two Year Customer Care Program.
• Additional 10-year structural warranty is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program.
• Gain access to our exclusive Brookfield Residential Referral and Repeat Buyer Programs.
• Our homes are built to exceed building code requirements and are EnerGuide rated.
Making Home Look and Feel Like Home
• Craftsman inspired architecture offers an original design with peaked roof lines and cedar shingle details.
• Private attached garage keeps your car and belongings safe and warm, all year long.
• Personal courtyard outside your own front door gives you outdoor space, perfect for summer barbecues and drinks on the patio.
• Maintenance-free living means you don’t need to worry about shoveling, mowing or weeding.
• Triple glazed windows reduce noise and keep your home at a comfortable temperature.
• Hardie Board fiber cement exterior panels provide built-to-last longevity and durability.
• Detailed landscaping around site provides natural vegetation and aesthetics you’ll be proud to show off.
Living Areas Made for Living
• Two stage, high efficiency gas furnace keeps your home temperature regulated.
• Large 63-gallon hot water tank means not worrying about a cold shower.
• Front load washer and dryer included.
• Plush carpet, durable luxury vinyl plank and tile throughout (as per plan), giving your home’s floors a functional and upscale feel.
• Make you home yours, with finishing details that reflect your style including paint, hardware, rail, and more.
Well Planned Spaces to Create and Unwind
• Smartly planned cabinets give you ample storage and include soft close doors and drawers; available in a selection of styles and colours.
• Modern stainless steel appliances including built-in dishwasher and microwave hoodfan, fridge and stove.
• Full height tile surrounds your tub-shower combo, creating an elegant and efficient bath space.