IMPRESSIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
1. Superior architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone1, vinyl siding and exterior trim in select locations per elevation, including a signature block on the dwelling containing the builder name logo (location to be determined by Vendor).
2. Gratifying streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sitings and materials.
3. Detailed masonry work with striking stone1 or pre-cast concrete accents including keystones and window sills per elevation. Coloured mortar and recessed masonry joints on front elevations for a refined finished look as per exterior colour packages.
4. Gracious covered porches, charming balconies and porticos (as per plan).
5. Spacious garages with Traditional Carriage style insulated garage doors with beautiful inserts (as per plan).
6. Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled.
7. Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards. Narrow side yards between houses may be graveled at vendor’s sole discretion.
8. Main entries featuring impressive single or double metal insulated 8’ high doors with glass window inserts (as per plan).
9.Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with heavy duty damp-proofing and drainage layer and weeping tiles for extended protection (where required by Building Code). Sump pumps as required by municipality.
10. Pre-cast and/or poured concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances as required by grade (as per plan). Pre-cast concrete walks to front entries (where applicable).
11.Low Maintenance aluminum soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
12. Two exterior water taps; one in garage and one in the rear yard (location to be determined by vendor).
13. Door hardware package including grip-set and deadbolt lock, plus gorgeous exterior coach lamps (as per plan).
14. Self-sealing asphalt shingles with a 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty and/or metal roof (as per plan).
15. Complimentary fully paved driveways.2
16. Customized builder address plaque. Location to be determined by vendor.
17.Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES
18.Soaring (+/-) 9’ main floor ceilings with impressive (+/-) 8’ second floor ceilings. (Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
19. Easy maintenance smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry room, powder room and all bathrooms. Stippled ceilings with (+/-) 4” smooth border throughout finished areas on main and second floor (if applicable).
20.Elegant natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak or metal pickets, handrail and nosing (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).
21.Choice of one interior quality paint colour from vendor’s samples with all kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms finished in eggshell.
22.Vented Cold Cellar with light, door and floor drain (as per plan, grade permitting).
23. Dropped ceilings and bulkheads (where required).
24. Professional duct cleaning before occupancy.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
25. Custom designed deluxe kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets and laminate countertops in a wide choice of styles from builder’s standard samples.
26.Breakfast Bar in Kitchen with extended flush bar top (as per applicable plan).
27. Stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink with single lever pullout faucet.
28. Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided (does not include installation).
29. Convenient split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
30.Efficient two-speed exhaust white hood fan vented to exterior over stove area.
31. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
32. Quality ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure to ceiling height (where applicable).
33. Separate ensuite bathroom shower stall (as per plan) to include grand marble surround, pot light and framed glass enclosure.
34. Bathtub and shower curtain rods included (where applicable).
35.Stunning freestanding soaker bath tub with Roman tub filler in Master Ensuite bathroom (as per plan).
36. Pedestal sink in powder room with single lever faucet (as per plan).
37. White ceramic accessories in all bathrooms and washrooms.
38. Mirrors included in all bathrooms and powder room approx. 42” high.
39.White plumbing fixtures.
40.Chrome finish faucets for all vanities and showers. Master Ensuite includes rain shower head. All other tub/showers include handheld shower on shower arm bracket (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).
41.Efficient exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
42. Choice of quality bathroom cabinets with choice of laminate counters from vendor’s standard samples.
43. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
44.Shut off valve for each sink.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
45. Convenient fiberglass laundry tub in base cabinet with separate drain (as per plan).
46. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring and venting for dryer.
47. Laundry room floors may be sunken to accommodate entry door(s) in laundry (if required). Laundry areas on 2nd floor will come with a floor drain.
EXQUISITE FLOORING FINISHES
48. 3 ¼” x ¾” natural prefinished engineered hardwood on main floor (excluding tiled areas and bedrooms).
49. Quality 12” x 12” (or 13” x 13”) ceramic tile flooring in entry, powder room, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast areas, laundry room and open to below basement foyers (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).
50. Luxurious premium quality 40 oz. broadloom with foam underpad in bedrooms, upper hall and finished basement rooms (as per plan). Your choice of one colour per floor from builder’s standard samples.
51. Transition strip to be used between different floor materials (due to different flooring materials that may be selected, transition heights between floor surfaces may occur).
BREATHTAKING WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
52. Striking (+/-) 4¼” colonial style baseboard, painted white throughout with doorstop to tiled and hardwood floor areas. (+/-) 2¾” casing painted white on all doors windows and flat/returned archways throughout finished areas (as per plan).
53. Classy two panel smooth style interior doors, except where indicated as sliding doors. Not applicable to cold storage or exterior doors.
54. Satin nickel levers to all interior doors. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
55. Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan). Taller archways on main floor where applicable.
56. Vinyl casement Low E thermopane windows (as per plan).
57. Low maintenance structural vinyl Low E thermopane 30” x 16” basement windows (as per plan).
58. Sliding thermal-glazed patio door or garden door (as per plan).
59. Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and to minimize drafts.
60. Mirrored sliders or two panel door(s) at front entry closet (as per plan).
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
All wiring will be in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and the Electrical Safety Authority.
61. 200 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
62. Decorative black coach lamps on exterior elevations (where applicable).
63. Fully installed exterior light fixtures.
64. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets (one at the front porch and one at rear yard). Holiday plug in front elevation soffit. Plugs for future garage door openers.
65. Heavy duty 220V electrical outlet for stove and dryer.
66. Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in living room, with white decora style switches and receptacles.
67. Switch controlled receptacles in living room.
68. One automatic smoke/strobe detector installed on every floor and in every bedroom for home and family safety.
69. Electric door chime with doorbell at front entry.
70. Ground fault interrupter protection for all bathroom(s) and powder room.
71. Carbon monoxide detector.
72. Provisions for rough-in electric car charger in garage as per Ontario Building Code.
INCREDIBLE ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
73. Gas fired, forced air high-efficiency natural gas furnace complete with ECM motor for super efficiency and comfort controlled by an electronic programmable
74. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for improved indoor air quality.
75. Exterior walls and 2nd floor ceilings fully insulated – ceiling to R-60 walls to R-22. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers (all as per Ontario Building Code).
76. Spray foam insulation in garage ceilings.
77. Spray foam around windows and exterior doors for increased air tightness.
78. Basement walls insulated full height per Ontario Building Code.
79. Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
80. Water saving aerators on all faucets.
81. Water saving toilets.
82. Water saving shower heads on all showers with temperature control valves.
SECURITY FEATURES FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
83. Exterior hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra long screws.
84. Additional blocking at all exterior doors jambs.
85. High quality deadbolt locks on all hinged exterior doors.
86. Additional screws at patio door to prevent lifting.
87. Rough-in for security system (location to be determined by vendor).
ADDITIONAL SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
88. Steel beam construction in basement (as per applicable plan).
89. Engineered floor joists & 5/8” subfloor glued to achieve outstanding structural strength.
90. All sub-floors will be re-fastened with screws prior to floor finishes. All joints to be sanded.
91. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY UPGRADE PROGRAM
92. We are pleased to provide quotations prior to construction for extras or custom finishes for interior features. Purchasers have the opportunity to make upgraded interior selections when they attend their decor appointment to choose their colours and materials (when schedules permit).
LOOKOUT AND WALKOUT CONDITIONS
93. Lookout lot conditions shall include a railing installed across the door on main floor level and larger rear basement windows as grade permits.
94. Walkout lot conditions shall include a sliding patio door or garden door in basement and larger rear basement windows as per applicable plan, a railing will be installed across the door on main floor level.
HELPFUL ROUGH-INS FOR YOUR GROWING FAMILY
95. Rough-in for central vacuum system piped to garage.
96. Rough-in for telephone (2) location to be determined by vendor.
97. Rough-in for cable T.V. (2) location to be determined by vendor.
98. Rough-in (3) network wiring (cat-5).
99. 3-piece rough-in to basement (as per plan), location to be determined by vendor.
NOTES TO PURCHASERS
100. All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the vendor according to the Ontario Building Code, National Building Code and Architectural guidelines.
101. The vendor will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
102. Purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrolment fee on closing as an adjustment and is based on the purchase price herein.
103. The purchaser acknowledges that finishes and materials contained in any sales office and model homes, including broadloom, furniture, cabinets, stained floor, staircase and railings, architectural ornamental plaster, acoustic tile ceiling and luminous lenses, etc., may be for display purposes only and may not be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
104. Purchasers are notified that side door (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or municipality
105. Interior or exterior steps may vary at any entranceway due to grading.
106. House types and streetscapes subject to final approval by the municipality or developer’s architectural committee and final siting and approval by the vendor’s architect.
107. The purchaser shall indemnify and save the vendor, its’ servants and agents, harmless from all actions, claims and demands for upon or by reason of any relatives, workmen, and agents, who have entered on the real property or any subdivision of which the real property forms a part of, whether with, or without authorization, express or implied, by the vendor.
108. Variations from vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
109. The vendor has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value.
110. Purchaser’s choice of interior colours and materials to be chosen from the vendor’s standard samples if not yet ordered or installed provided that the colours and materials are chosen by the purchaser within 10 days of notification by the vendor. Otherwise, the vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and/or materials.
111. The vendor shall be entitled to reverse the plan of the house being constructed.
112. The vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring from different dye lots on all materials such as ceramic tile or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood flooring, wood stairs, railing, kitchen cabinets, countertops or brick. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to vendor’s samples but not necessarily identical. Purchasers may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from the vendor’s samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
113. The purchaser acknowledges and agrees that where adjoining rooms are finished in different floor materials, there may be a difference in floor elevations between the rooms, and furthermore the builder, at its discretion, may install thresholds as a method of finishing the transition between the two rooms.
114. Location and size of windows and doors may vary with walk out deck conditions. All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank locations may vary. All references to size, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry name or terms may be subject to change or vary within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances without notice. Product measurement/sizes may vary slightly due to site/grade conditions.
All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendor’s sole discretion. All features and finishes where Purchasers are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Builders Standard Samples. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available from predetermined Vendor selections and shall be quoted upon request. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Builder has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available. Items, fixtures and finishes in sales office or model homes may be for display purposes only and may not be included in the purchase price and may not be available for future purchases. Some structural changes may be present in the model homes. These will not be included in the house unless
they are specifically requested on a Purchaser Request for Upgrades form. Materials, suppliers and upgrades may vary by builder. E. & O.E.
1 ’Stone’ refers to distinctively crafted stone products.
2 Driveways will be completed after approximately two full seasonal cycles.