A. MOUNTAINVIEW EXCLUSIVE SUPER SYSTEMS
• MyHome Tracker for 24/7 access to construction schedule, quotes, changes, and service status through the web.
• Double wall construction between units, dropped ceiling above, and weather stripped entrance doors for optimum sound separation.
• Metal backing at main floor boxing to get straighter drywall edges, a more airtight building envelope, better insulated walls, and less drywall cracks.
• 500 Point Inspection prior to the purchaser Pre-delivery Inspection to make sure all of our units meet our high standards.
• Humidity controlled ventilation system to supply fresh air to the unit, correcting indoor air quality, excessive condensation, and negative air pressures.
• Purchaser Information Sessions conducted to educate and inform our condo buyers about the Mountainview home building experience award-winning
B. MODERN KITCHENS
• Post formed, laminate counter tops.
• Double stainless steel sink and Moen single lever washerless faucet with vegetable side spray.
• Stainless steel microwave exhaust fan combination ducted to the exterior.
• Stainless steel appliance package with fridge, range, and dishwasher.
• Hot and cold water shut-off valves conveniently located under kitchen sink for peace of mind.
• Upper angled inside corner cabinets (as per rendering) to enhance cabinetry design and storage.
• Top drawer construction and lower inside corner cabinets with piano hinge doors to gain the most access to typically lost storage space (where possible).
• Superior details such as fridge gables and kitchen sink light valances where applicable.
• Wood veneer exterior cabinet sides (when doors are maple) and white interior back panels at lower cabinets.
• Modern 3”x 6” subway tile backsplash placed in a brick pattern.
C. LUXURIOUS BATHS
• Stylish, high quality flat panel maple or painted MDF cabinets.
• Post formed, laminate counter tops with 3” integrated roll up backsplash.
• Crisp white sinks, showers, tubs and toilets from Vendor’s samples.
• Resilient acrylic tub/shower units, and 48” built-in acrylic showers with seat (as per rendering).
• Spa-inspired Moen rain forest shower head in main washroom shower.
• Pot light in 48” acrylic shower.
• Scald-proof pressure balancing valves in all showers.
• Porcelain sinks in vanities.
• Moen chrome single lever washerless faucets.
• Mirrors above all bathroom vanities for full vanity width to allow maximum reflective value.
• Hot and cold water shut-off valves conveniently located under all washroom sinks (if in a cabinet) for peace of mind.
• Exhaust fan ducted directly or indirectly to exterior.
• Glass shower door at 48” built-in acrylic showers, and curtain rod at tub/shower units
D. EFFICIENT LAUNDRY AREAS
• Well situated in suite laundry closets or laundry/ mechanical rooms (as per rendering).
• For peace of mind and peace and quiet, laundry areas are fully insulated for sound, and floor drains are installed to safeguard against water spillage.
• Washing machine wall plate for hot and cold water lines.
• Front loading stacked washer and dryer vented to exterior.
E. DELUXE FLOORING
• Premium 35oz. Berber carpet in all bedrooms and bedroom closets.
• 8mm 8lb. chip foam broadloom underpad in all carpet areas.
• Luxury vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen, dinette, great room, foyer, washrooms, laundry/mechanical rooms, and den/storage.
F. WELL-APPOINTED INTERIORS
• Elegant Clermont three panel moulded interior door design painted with semi-gloss paint.
• Premium satin nickel finish detailed lever handle hardware on all interior doors.
• Stepped designed 3-1/2” casing and 5-7/16” MDF baseboards with semi-gloss paint.
• Fully trimmed jambs at openings for sliding closet doors.
• Sliding closet doors in bedrooms to maximize space.
• Interior walls painted with two (2) coat paint system.
• Warmly textured Floridian citrus peel ceilings in all areas except standard depth closets.
• Approx 8’ ceilings rising to approx 8’10” in parts of main living area and master bedroom.
• Three Designer Colour Packages offered as standard. Personally assigned Design Consultant for custom selections at the award-winning Design House
available at extra cost.
G. INVITING EXTERIORS
• Low maintenance vinyl double glazed windows and sliding patio doors with screens (as per rendering). Low “E” glass with argon gas in all windows and
patio doors. Low “E” glass with argon gas significantly lowers energy bills all year long.
• Balconies with vinyl deck, maintenance free aluminum railing, and tempered glass, at floors above ground level (as indicated on rendering).
• Flat slab entrance door with peep hole and deadbolt lock.
• Unit number in hallway next to door for easy identification.
H. INSULATION, DRYWALL AND STRUCTURE
• Engineered wood “I” floor joist system. Subfloors glued and screwed to floor joists for increased strength and less movement.
• Heavy duty 2”x 6” exterior walls.
• Walls finished with drywall using screws and a minimum number of nails.
• Metal angles at outside corners of walls and ceilings results in fewer drywall cracks at corners.
• Three prewired and plated telephone/data outlets in one bedroom units (four in two bedroom units) and three prewired and plated cable television
outlets in one bedroom units (four in two bedroom units).
• Smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and visual signaling devices throughout as per code.
• One weatherproof electrical outlet at balconies/terraces.
• Circuit-breaker type electrical panel with 100 amp service (individually metered).
• Contemporary Decora light switches and matching electrical outlets throughout.
• Six months of complimentary telephone, high speed internet, and cable TV service.
• Access control system permits residents to communicate with guests at the building’s main entrance.
• High-efficiency forced air heating system with integrated air conditioning.
• Heating and cooling are individually controlled and metered.
• Modern high-efficiency hot water system on a rental basis.
K. CONDOMINIUM COMMON AREAS
• Underground and above grade parking as per site plan (some units may not include underground parking).
• Common areas as per building plan.
• Elevator access to each floor.
• Garbage chute and garbage room for convenient disposal.
• Locked entrance foyer for security.