Dundas St E, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Average List Price per SqFt.
Features & Finishes
• Approximately 9’ ceiling heights in principal rooms**
on floors 5 to 23, 10’ ceiling heights on floors 3, 4 and 24, and 11’ ceiling heights on floor 25, with bulkheads or dropped ceilings as required.
• Custom suite entry door surround designed by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Solid core entry door with stained finish and brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry/storage area, which have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Flat panel sliding bedroom entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in suites 1B-O, 1B-Z, 1B-AC, 2B-B, 2B-C, 2BD-A and 2BD-U to have fixed glass partition
and flat panel sliding entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in suites 1B-G, 2B-H and 2BD-M
to have fixed glass partition and sliding entry doors,
as per plan.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex eggshell finish warm-white paint; kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage areas painted in latex semi-gloss
warm-white paint. Latex semi-gloss warm-white
paint on all trims.
• White textured ceilings in all areas except kitchen,
bathroom(s) and laundry/storage areas which have
smooth painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies; terraces to receive concrete patio pavers. Finished underside to all balconies.
• Laminate flooring in hallway, bedroom(s), living/dining room, den, media, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet, as per plan.
• Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s).
• Ceramic floor tile in laundry/storage areas.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Exclusive contemporary kitchen, custom designed
by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Quartz countertop with rectangular single bowl stainless steel, undermount sink.
• Matching kitchen island with Quartz countertop, microwave and dining accommodations for four, as per plan.
• European-style single lever kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
• Imported porcelain tile backsplash.
• Under cabinet valence lighting.
• Soft-close hardware.
• European-style stainless steel appliances, including 24” bottom mount refrigerator, 24” electric cooktop, 24” oven, 24” dishwasher, microwave with 1.2 c.f. capacity, built-in hood fan.
• Contemporary track lighting fixture.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• Custom designed bathroom vanity by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Quartz countertop with undermount sink.
• Custom designed medicine cabinet by Cecconi Simone Inc. in main/ensuite bathroom; mirror above vanity in second bathroom.
• Single lever side-mounted chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub with porcelain tiled skirt and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
• Clear tempered glass shower stalls, with pre-formed
base and full-height porcelain tile surround, as per plan.
• Full height frameless vanity mirror with reflected ceiling light.
• Polished chrome bathroom accessories including
towel bar, toilet paper holder and shower rod.
• Exhaust fan vented to the exterior through HRV.
• Dual-flush, low consumption toilets.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• 24” stacked front loading washer/dryer, vented to the exterior with wall mounted water control safety slide.
• Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or
internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Elegant energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in foyer, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• Each suite to have an ‘all off’ electrical switch in the foyer so residents can turn off all overhead lights easily.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
• Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television connection direct to suite.
• Resident Key Fob access throughout all common areas.
• Convenient underground parking with cameras
in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
• Rough-in provided for in-suite intrusion alarm system.
ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE FEATURES
One Park Place is being built to LEED® Gold Certification Standards. Features that contribute to this high environmental standard include:
• Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) materials
used throughout the suites and common areas to create a healthier living environment.*
• Heat Recovery Ventilator with individual fresh air
intake, direct from exterior.
• Water-efficient faucets and dual-flush toilets to
reduce water consumption.
• High-efficient lighting throughout the common areas will last longer and use less electricity.
• A green roof helps reduce Toronto’s urban heat island effect.