EXTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled.
• Stucco/Manufactured Stone/Quality clay brick including keystones and decorative mouldings as per applicable model.
• Foundations wrapped with drainage panel to help protect from water penetration.
• Engineered wood floor systems.
• All subfloors are 3/4” tongue and groove, glued and screwed.
• Pre-engineered and pre-fabricated main roof trusses with 3/8” roof plywood sheathing.
• Limited lifetime warranty, self-sealing asphalt shingles.
• Decorative architectural columns, low maintenance, prefinished railings and pickets as per applicable elevations and grade requirements.
• Low maintenance prefinshed aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downpipes.
• Quality, thermally sealed, double glazed energy efficient, white vinyl casement windows with removable screens on all operational windows.
• All windows and doors are foam insulated.
• Low maintenance structural vinyl basement windows.
• Quality vinyl sliding patio doors or insulated garden doors with glass lights to exterior or balconies as per applicable model.
• Satin nickel front entry door grip set with dead bolt.
• All building envelope perforations, windows and exterior entry doors to be fully caulked.
• Loft Level balcony in applicable model.
• Quality insulated coach house style garage doors with lites as per applicable model.
• Sodded lot.
• Paved driveway with base coat only.
• Two exterior frost free hose bibs (one in the garage and one at the rear of the home).
• Exterior GFI receptacles; 1 at front porch; 1 at rear porch; 1 at Loft Level balcony.
• Decorative concrete house number plaque.
• Approximately 10’ high ceilings Main Level, 9’ Second Level and 9’ ceiling heights to Loft Level, excluding mechanical and structural obstructions.
• Approximately 9’ high Lower Level ceiling height excluding mechanical and structural obstructions.
• One full 3 piece bathroom for each bedroom as per applicable model.
• Natural finish all oak main staircase in finished areas.
• Natural finish oak railings: 3 1/2”x 3 1/2” oak posts: 1 3/4”x 1 3/4” oak spindles; 3” oak handrail profile.
• White Decora receptacles and switches throughout.
• Roughed in 3 piece bathroom in basement.
• Cold cellar in basement c/w steel insulated door.
• 3 Telephone and 3 cable rough-ins in predetermined locations to Kitchen, Great Room and Master Bedroom.
• 4 Cat5 data rough-ins for future home computer with conduit to attic for future use.
• Central vacuum rough-in, dropped to Lower Level and out to garage.
• Rough-in security for Lower and Main Level operable windows and entry doors. Wiring dropped to Lower Level only.
• Electrical receptacles (2) in garage for future electric door operators.
• 36” direct vent gas fireplace complete with painted wood surround and mantel, marble surround and hearth, front glass panel, ceramic log and wall switch in Great Room.
• 200 amp electrical service with circuit breakers.
• Main Level laundry room as per applicable model.
• Denshield drywall for ceramic tiles at tub surrounds and showers where applicable.
• Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
• Electrical bell chime at front door.
• Individual gas, hydro and water services.
• 5 1/4” paint grade baseboards.
• 3” combo casing to all windows, interior and exterior doors and arches.
• 8’ tall interior doors Main Level.
• Paint grade colonial molded panel interior doors.
• Satin nickel finish interior hardware with lever style door handles throughout.
• Semi gloss latex paint to all interior wood trim.
• Quality latex paint to walls throughout.
• Stippled ceilings with 4” smooth border throughout Main and Second Levels and Loft Level and smooth ceilings in Kitchen and Bathrooms.
GOURMET KITCHEN APPOINTMENTS
• Purchaser’s choice of deluxe maple cabinetry in Kitchen with 41” tall uppers in kitchen with granite countertops from Builder’s standard samples as per applicable model.
• Extended breakfast counter on Kitchen island with 2 capped ceiling outlets with switch for future lighting over kitchen island as per applicable model.
• 1 full bank of drawers.
• Undermount stainless sink with chrome single hole pullout faucet and sprayer.
• Choice of quality knobs and handles in polished or brushed finish.
• 220 volts dedicated electrical outlet for range.
• Dedicated outlet for refrigerator.
• Split receptacles at counters for small appliances.
• Standard exhaust hood fan over stove vented to the exterior.
• 3” x 3/4” prefinshed hardwood floors in Grate Room, Dining and Living Rooms and oak stair landings as per applicable model from Builder’s standard samples.
• 8”x8”, 10”x10”, 12”x12” or 13”x13” quality ceramic floors in Foyer, Kitchen and Breakfast, Powder Room, Mud Room and Side Entry, Main Level Laundry, Ensuite and Bathrooms as per applicable model from Builder’s standard samples.
• Quality 40 oz. carpeting with 1/2” underpad in non-tiled areas throughout Second and Loft Levels as per applicable model. Choice of 2 colour selections from Builder’s standard samples.
• Forced air high efficiency furnace with standard HRV system. Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
• Rental gas hot water heater.
• Energy saving R22 insulation in exterior 2”x 6” walls, R50 loose fill insulation in attic space and R12 insulation to exterior Lower Level walls.
• R31 spray foam insulation in garage ceilings and overhangs with living areas over and interior ceilings exposed to the exterior.
• 16” glass dome light fixtures in Kitchen, Bedrooms, Great Room, Main Level Laundry Room and other living areas; 12” glass dome light fixtures in Halls and Walk-In Closets as per applicable model.
• Water proof lights in all shower locations complete with separate switch.
• Bathrooms with strip lighting over vanities.
• Exterior decorative light fixtures at front and rear where indicated on drawings.
• Dining/Living Rooms/Open to above entries to receive one switched ceiling outlet complete with prefinished white cover plate complete with switched wall outlets.
• Open to ceiling above entry to have wall sconce.
• Deadbolt locks for all entry doors.
• Single lever locking systems on all windows.
• Hardwired smoke detectors on each level.
• Hardwired carbon monoxide detectors.
• Quality maple cabinetry from Builder’s standard samples.
• Laminate countertops with various patterns and colours from Builder’s standard samples.
• Polished or brushed finish vanity knobs and handles.
• White acrylic bathtub with designer ceramic tile tub surround in various colours as per Builder’s standard samples.
• White acrylic drop-in soaker tub (in Ensuite) with one row of designer ceramic tiles and separate shower stall as per applicable plan.
• Full length mirror over vanity with strip lighting.
• Single lever polished chrome vanity faucet.
• Pressure balanced, single lever polished chrome shower and bathtub faucets.
• White porcelain water saver toilets.
• White porcelain vanity sink with pop-up drain.
• Ground fault electrical receptacle.
• Two piece white ceramic bath accessories for Powder Rooms and three piece white ceramic bath accessories for Main and Ensuite Bathrooms.
• One laundry tub in Laundry Room unless noted otherwise as per applicable plan.
• Hot and cold water supply in recessed wall box for Main Level Laundry Room only.
• 220 volts dedicated electrical outlet for dryer.
• Exterior exhaust for dryer.
TARION STANDARD WARRANTY COVERAGE
• 7 Years, major structural defects.
• 2 Years plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
• 1 Year all other items.
• As insured and backed by Tarion.
COLOUR SELECTION AND FINISHINGS
• All colour and finishing selections are to be made at Grandfield Homes Model Home Decor Center and Builder’s standard samples.
• Refer to Agreement of Purchase and Sale for details and disclaimers.