At OPUS Homes, we build with pride and passion, and it shows in our exquisite designs, our friendly approach, our thoughtful features, our meticulous craftsmanship.
Every one of our magnificent Detached Homes in New Kleinburg is distinguished by superior quality and attention to detail. Unique features that set us apart include optional tray ceilings, servery, dens and computer niches, libraries, optional walk-up basements and more.
Our Exquisite Signature Finishes™
- 3” Engineered Hardwood on Main Floor*
- Granite Countertop in Kitchen with Undermount Sink and Veggie Spray
- Gas Fireplace with Stone Mantel
- Stand Alone Tub, Glass Showers and Double Sinks in Master Ensuite where sizing and plan permit
- 9’ Ceilings on Main & 2nd Floor
- Elegant 10’6” Tray Smooth Ceilings in Master Bedrooms
- Satin Nickel Interior Handles with Matching Hinges & Smooth Interior Doors
- Main Oak Stairs with Wood Pickets
- HRV Unit, Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- White Decora Switches
- Central Vac Rough-In
- Drywalled and Primed Garage Walls
- Cold Cellars and 3 Piece Rough-In in Basement
- 200 AMP Service
- Rough-in for Future Electric Car Charger
- Caring & Personal Approach to the new home buying experience
Energy Star® Certified Homes
Energy Star® is the internationally recognized and trusted standard of high energy efficiency efficiency. OPUS’s Energy Star® Certified Homes are 20% more energy efficient than conventional homes*. They offer a safer, healthier, more comfortable living environment. Energy Star® makes it easy for Canadians to make energy efficient choices that help them save money on energy bills, increase their homes’ resale value, help preserve the planet, and fight climate change.