IMPRESSIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
1. Superior architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone, vinyl siding and exterior trim in select locations per elevation.
2. Gratifying streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sitings and materials.
3. Detailed masonry work with striking stone or pre-cast concrete accents including keystones and window sills per elevation. Coloured mortar and recessed masonry joints on front elevations for a refined finished look as per exterior colour packages.
4. Gracious covered porches, charming balconies and porticos (as per plan).
5. Spacious garages with insulated garage doors and beautiful inserts (as per plan).
6. Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled.
7. Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards. Narrow side yards between houses may be graveled at Vendor’s sole discretion.
8. Main entries featuring impressive single or double metal insulated doors with glass window inserts (as per plan).
9. Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with heavy duty dampproofing and drainage layer and weeping tiles for extended protection (where required by Building Code). Sump pumps as required by municipality (location in basement to be determined by Vendor).
10. Pre-cast and/or poured concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances as required by grade (as per plan). Pre-cast concrete walks to front entries (where applicable).
11. Low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
12. Two exterior water taps; one in garage and one in the rear yard (location to be determined by Vendor).
13. Door hardware package including black grip-set and deadbolt lock, plus gorgeous black exterior coach lamps (as per plan).
14. Self-sealing architectural shingles with manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, or metal roof (as per plan).
15. Complimentary fully paved driveways.2
16. Customized builder address plaque. (Location determined by Vendor)
17. Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES
18. Soaring (+/-) 9’ main floor ceilings with impressive (+/-) 8’ second floor ceilings. (Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
19. Smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry room, powder room and all bathrooms. Stippled ceilings with (+/-) 4” smooth border throughout finished areas on main and second floor (if applicable).
20. Elegant natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing (as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples).
21. Choice of one interior quality paint colour from Vendor’s samples.
22. Vented cold cellar with light, door and floor drain (as per plan, grade permitting).
23. Dropped ceilings and bulkheads (where required).
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
24. Custom designed deluxe kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets and laminate countertops in a wide choice of styles from Builder’s standard samples.
25. Breakfast bar in Kitchen with extended flush bar top (as per applicable plan).
26. Stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink with single lever pullout faucet.
27. Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided (does not include installation).
28. Convenient split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
29. Efficient two-speed exhaust stainless steel finish hood fan vented to exterior over stove area.
30. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
31. Quality ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure to ceiling height (where applicable).
32. Master bedroom ensuite bathroom shower stall (as per plan) to include grand marble surround, pot light and framed glass enclosure.
33. Stunning freestanding soaker bath tub with roman tub filler in master ensuite bathroom (as per plan).
34. Bathtub and shower curtain rods included (where applicable).
35. Pedestal sink in powder room with single lever faucet (as per plan).
36. White ceramic accessories in all bathrooms and washrooms.
37. Mirrors included in all bathrooms and powder room approx. (+/-) 42” high.
38. White plumbing fixtures.
39. Chrome finish faucets for all vanities and showers. Master ensuite includes rain shower head. All other tub/showers include handheld shower on shower arm bracket (as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples).
40. Efficient exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
41. Choice of quality bathroom cabinets with choice of laminate counters from Vendor’s standard samples.
42. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
43. Shut off valve for each sink.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
44. Laundry tub base cabinet in finished laundry rooms (as per plan), fiberglass laundry tub in unfinished laundry rooms (as per plan).
45. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring and venting for dryer.
46. Laundry room floors may be sunken to accommodate entry door(s) in laundry (if required). Laundry areas on 2nd floor will come with a floor drain.
EXQUISITE FLOORING FINISHES
47. (+/-) 3 ¼” x ¾” natural prefinished engineered hardwood on main floor for detached product lines, (+/-) 7 ¼ laminate flooring on main floor for townhomes (excluding tiled areas and bedrooms).
48. Quality (+/-) 13” x 13” ceramic tile flooring in entry, powder room, mud room, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast areas, laundry room and open to below basement foyers (as per plan), from Builder’s standard samples).
49. Luxurious premium quality 40 oz. broadloom with foam underpad in bedrooms, upper hall and finished basement rooms (as per plan). Your choice of one colour per floor from Builder’s standard samples.
50. Transition strip to be used between different flooring materials.
BREATHTAKING WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
51. Striking (+/-) 4 ¼” baseboard, painted white throughout with doorstop to tiled, hardwood, and laminate floor areas. (+/-) 2 ¾” casing painted white on all doors windows and flat archways throughout finished areas (as per plan).
52. Elegant two panel square, smooth style interior doors, except where indicated as sliding doors. Not applicable to cold storage or exterior doors.
53. Satin nickel levers to all interior doors. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
54. Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan). Taller archways on main floor (where applicable).
55. Vinyl casement or awning Low E thermopane windows (as per plan).
56. Low maintenance structural vinyl Low E thermopane (+/-) 30” x 16” basement windows (as per plan).
57. Sliding thermal-glazed patio door or garden door (as per plan).
58. Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and to minimize drafts.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
59. All wiring will be in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and the Electrical Safety Authority.
60. 200 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
61. Fully installed exterior light fixtures.
62. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets (one at the front porch and one at rear yard). Holiday plug in front elevation soffit. Plugs for future garage door openers.
63. Heavy duty 220V electrical outlet for stove and dryer.
64. Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in living room, with white Decora style switches and receptacles.
65. Switch controlled receptacles in living room, (where applicable) (as per plan).
66. 2 USB outlets one in kitchen, and one in family/great room. (location to be determined by Vendor).
67. One automatic smoke/strobe detector installed on every floor and in every bedroom for home and family safety.
68. Electric door chime with doorbell at front entry.
69. Ground fault interrupter protection for all bathroom(s) and powder room.
70. Carbon monoxide detector.
INCREDIBLE ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
71. Gas fired, forced air high-efficiency natural gas furnace complete with ECM motor for super efficiency and comfort controlled by an electronic programmable thermostat.
72. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for improved indoor air quality.
73. Exterior walls and 2nd floor ceilings fully insulated – ceiling to R-60 walls to R-22. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers (all as per Ontario Building Code).
74. Spray foam insulation in garage ceilings (where required by Ontario Building Code).
75. Spray foam around windows and exterior doors for increased air tightness.
76. Basement walls insulated full height (as per Ontario Building Code).
77. Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
78. Water saving aerators on all faucets.
79. Water saving toilets.
80. Water saving shower heads on all showers with temperature control valves.
SECURITY FEATURES FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
81. Exterior hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra long screws.
82. Additional blocking at all exterior doors jambs.
83. High quality deadbolt locks on all hinged exterior doors.
84. Additional screws at patio door to prevent lifting.
85. Rough-in for security system (location to be determined by Vendor).
ADDITIONAL SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
86. Steel beam construction in basement (as per applicable plan).
87. Engineered floor joists & (+/-) ?” subfloor glued to achieve outstanding structural strength.
88. All sub-floors will be re-fastened with screws prior to floor finishes. All joints to be sanded.
89. (+/-) 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY UPGRADE PROGRAM
90. We are pleased to provide quotations prior to construction for extras or custom finishes for interior features. Purchasers have the opportunity to make upgraded interior selections when they attend their decor appointment to choose their colours and materials (when schedules permit).
LOOKOUT AND WALKOUT CONDITIONS
91. Lookout lot conditions shall include as a standard (+/-) 5’ x 7’ (approximate size) deck with steps to grade and larger rear basement windows as grade permits.
92. Walkout lot conditions shall include a sliding patio door in basement and larger rear basement windows as per applicable plan, a railing will be installed at the door on main floor level.
HELPFUL ROUGH-INS FOR YOUR GROWING FAMILY
93. Rough-in for central vacuum system piped to garage.
94. Two RG-6 rough-in TV cable locations, and Two Cat-5e rough-in TV cable locations. One in the family/great room and one in the master bedroom, (as per plan) (location to be determined by Vendor).
95. Two Cat-5e rough-in telephone locations. One in the kitchen and one in the master bedroom, (location to be determined by Vendor).
96. One Cat-5e rough-in WiFi access point. Location to be determined by the Vendor at the top of the stairs.
97. 3-piece rough-in to basement (location to be determined by Vendor).
98. Gas line rough-in for BBQ, with one tee connection in basement (location determined by Vendor)