1. Traditional inspired architecture utilizing brick, stone, stucco and architectural board, as per elevation.
2. Precast concrete and/or stucco window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
3. Black metal accent roof(s), as per elevation, all other roof areas to receive 25-year self-sealing shingles.
4. Decorative color-coordinated exterior aluminum railings.
5. Maintenance – free aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts and eaves troughs.
6. Metal insulated sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs & decorative glazing.
7. Elegant Coach lights at all doorways on all front elevations.
8. Fully paved driveways, base and top coat. (Top coat to be paid by The
Purchaser on closing; $850 for single driveway and $1300 for double driveway).
9. Fully sodded front and rear yards. Narrow side yards may be graveled at the Vendor’s sole discretion.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
10. Energy Star rated colored-coordinated taller vinyl casement windows with low-E, argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows). All operable windows to be screened. Internal aluminum grilles on all front elevations, as per plan.
11. 5’ or 6’ sliding patio doors (as per plan) leading to rear yard.
12. Insulated metal entry door from garage to house, if grade permits.
13. Front entry doors with satin-nickel grip set, and all other entry doors with standard finish passage and deadbolts.
14. 9-foot ceilings on main floor and approx. 8-foot ceilings in basement and second floor excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements).
15. Smooth finish ceilings on Main floor (excluding open to above areas) including second floor upper hall. All second floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the exception of bathrooms and second floor laundry rooms which have a smooth finish.
16. Upgraded Colonial trim with 5 ¼” baseboard and 3“ casing throughout on all doorways, squared archways and windows.
17. Approximately 7’ high two-panel smooth style interior doors thru-out the main and second floors.
18. Satin-nickel interior lever door handles and hinges.
19. Stained finish Oak veneer stairs (not including unfinished spruce basement staircase), with your choice of 1 ¾” natural finish oak pickets or R5 metal pickets from vendor’s standard samples, with 3” half-round handrails with solid oak nosing.
20. Direct vent “LINEAR” fireplace with matching black metal surround
from vendor’s standard selection (as per plan). See-thru “LINEAR” fireplaces to be installed approximately 24” above the finished floor with finishing on both sides. For Single and Semi Detached models only, as per plan.
21. Imported 13” x 13” tile flooring in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, laundry room, all bathrooms, lower finished foyer (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples.
22. 3” strip hardwood flooring in stained finish on the main floor, upper hallway and stair landings (as per plan and excluding tiled areas).
23. All bedrooms to receive Quality Berber carpet with 7/16 chip foam under pad.
24. Choice of Maple or Oak kitchen cabinets with extended height uppers (from vendor’s standard line).
25. Valance trim with lighting in kitchens/servery (as per plan).
26. Islands, pantry, and/or chef desk, as per plan.
27. Flush breakfast bars in kitchen, as per plan.
28. Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen/Servery areas from vendor’s standard samples.
29. Undermount double-bowl stainless steel sink.
30. Single lever chrome kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
31. Rough-in dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
32. 8x10 tiles in all bathtub enclosures (excluding the Master Ensuite) up to but not including the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
33. All bathrooms to receive 2 piece elongated dual flush toilet.
34.Master Ensuite shower stall with framed glass door, 2 recessed pot lights and one RAIN shower head.
35. Powder room to receive oval mirror, upgraded pedestal sink and standard 2-piece elongated toilet.
36.Upgraded freestanding soaker tubs in Master Ensuite, as per plan.
37. Crisp white porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with single lever faucet package and mechanical pop-up drain.
38. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout (except for Master Ensuite) as per plan.
39. Choice of Maple or Oak cabinetry (from standard line), with arborite counters and vanity top drawers (where applicable). Excluding Master Ensuite.
40. Master Ensuite ONLY to receive Granite or Quartz with a undermount sink and single lever faucet.
41. Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms, with standard ceiling mounted fixture in powder room.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
42. Base Cabinet with drop-in sink and chrome faucet for main and
second floor laundry rooms (as per plan).
43.All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins will be
provided for future Washer and Dryer installation.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
44. Control switch located on interior of home near garage and one
in the master bedroom (which will be illuminated, in the master
bedroom only) to power off your future garage door opener when
you are on vacation, or in bed.
45. Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up.
46.Rough-in central vacuum system with all runs dropped to the
47.Two exterior hose bibs are included, one at the rear and one in the
48. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
49.Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors installed and hard-wired
as per Ontario Building Code.
50.Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
51. Door chime at front entry doors.
52.Professionally cleaned duct work prior to closing.
53.Monitored security system consisting of master control and display
keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling
entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser’s
order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
54.100 AMP Electrical Service.
55. 6 USB outlets total throughout (to be decided at the Design
56. 10 Slim Line LED pot lights on the main floor (excluded open to
below above and high ceilings).
57.One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on porch soffit,
operated on a separate switch.
58.Screwless plate plugs and switches throughout, excluding
fireplace switch as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
59.Interior light fixtures in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great
room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls,
laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per vendors
60.Weather proof exterior electrical outlets- one at front entry, one at
rear and one exterior plug on any accessible front exterior balcony,
as per plan.
61.Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and an electrical outlet per
garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
62. 5 - RG-6 Cabling, locations determined by homeowners.
63. 5 - CAT 5 Cabling locations determined by homeowners.
64.Approx. 8 foot poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty
damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height
blanket insulation (as per building code).
65.Reinforced concrete garage floors with grade beams. 66.Tongue
and Groove subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
67.Conventional air circulating system HRV- simplified/partial.
68.High efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM Motor.
69.Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
70.Poured concrete porch AND steps, as per plan and approved
71. Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor
system (excluding areas due to structural design).
72.Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable areas as well
as all cantilevered areas.
73.Rough-in three-piece plumbing (drain pipes only) in basement for
future bathroom, as per vendors standard location.
74.Cold Cellar with insulated door, weather stripping, light and floor
75.All garage walls to be fully drywalled and to be prime painted.