1. Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
2. Clay brick and/or stone and/or stucco and/or siding exteriors.
3. Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing.
4. Precast concrete window sills, headers and entrance arches.
5. 25 year Manufacturer’s warranty on shingles.
6. Maintenance-free aluminum soffi ts, fascia, heritage siding detail, scallop detail, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
7. Decorative exterior lights on front facade.
8. Fully sodded lot.
9. Rear patio fi nished with concrete patio slabs.
10. Fully paved driveway.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
11. Casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All windows will be vinyl low E, argon gas fi lled. Opening windows are screened. Internal aluminum grilles on all front elevations (front, side, and rear for corner conditions). See sales representative for details.
12. Insulated front entry door.
13. Entry door from garage to house (as per plan) if grade permits.
14. Vinyl sliding patio door with screen.
15. Satin nickel front door grip-set.
16. Metal insulated garage doors with decorative glazing (as per elevation)
EXCITING INTERIOR FEATURES
17. Singles and Semis:
9' ceilings on main fl oor and 8' ceilings on second fl oor (excluding all low headroom areas due to mechanical systems and/or dropped areas).
18. 5-1/4" baseboards with 3" casings.
19. Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
20. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
21. Wire shelving installed in all closets.
22. Stained oak veneer staircase (not including unfi nished spruce basement
23. 2 panel smooth style interior doors with satin nickel fi nish interior hinges, locks and lever handles.
- Flat wall or corner gas fi replace will receive a stone cast mantle.
- 2 sided gas (see thru) fi replace is raised 2ft off the ground and receives a picture frame trim surround w/4pcs of marble per side.
- 3 sided gas fi replace will sit fl at on fl oor and will receive an MDF painted white Cap with 5 pcs of marble surround.
25. Oak handrail and posts with black metal pickets with alternating collars.
26. Interior decorative smooth columns. Sizes vary according to structural requirements.
27. Smooth fi nish ceilings on main level (excluding open to above areas).
28. Second fl oor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the
exception of bathrooms and laundry rooms, which have a smooth fi nish.
29. Cold cellar provided in basement (as per plan) with solid core door with weather stripping, light, fl oor drain and vent.
30. Porcelain tile fl ooring in all tiled areas (as per plan).
31. 3/4" x 3" stained oak engineered hardwood fl ooring on main level throughout (excluding all tiled areas). Purchasers choice of Laminate (all available colours) or Group ‘A’ Berber carpeting with standard underpad (one colour and no partial areas) on second fl oor throughout (excluding tiled areas).
32. Porcelain wall tiles in all tub shower enclosures (excluding ceilings). Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
33. Master Ensuite freestanding tub with deck mount faucet (NOTE: this item
only applies to singles & semis, not towns).
34. Master Ensuite separate shower stalls as per plan with 4 inch shower pot light and Clear Glass Shower Door.
35. White pedestal sink in all powder rooms.
36. Single lever Delta, Moen or Riobel faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all
bathrooms. As per Vendor’s standard selection.
37. Deep arcrylic soaker tubs throughout.
38. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. 24" x 42" mirror over each sink in all bathrooms.
39. Flat Panel Oak or maple cabinetry with laminate tops (level 1 granite for master ensuite vanity).
40. Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms (undermount in master ensuite).
41. Strip lighting in all second fl oor bathrooms with ceiling mounted globe fixture in all powder rooms.
42. Flat panel Oak or Maple kitchen cabinets with Taller Upper Cabinets.
43. Granite countertop (level 1) with stainless steel undermount sink.
44. Single lever Delta, Moen, or Riobel kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
45. Rough in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
46. Five cable and telephone rough-ins (locations to be determined at Grand Alarms appointment).
47. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
48. Rough-in central vacuum system (terminated at garage).
49. Door chime at front and side entry doors if applicable.
50. Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser (see sales representative for details).
NATURAL GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING DETAILS
51. Rough-in three piece drains in basement as per Vendor’s standard location.
52. 200 Amp electrical service.
53. Rough-in for future vehicle charging station.
54. Gas line to rear (capped) for future barbeque hook-up.
55. Weather-proof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one at front entry and one on accessible front balconies as per applicable fl oor plan.
56. Two electrical outlet(s) in garage.
57. Extra electrical outlet in garage ceiling.
58. High efficiency heating system.
59. Heavy duty wiring and plug receptacles for kitchen stove and clothes dryer.
60. Kitchen stove vent and clothes dryer vent to be vented to outside.
61. Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with exception of living rooms and open to above family rooms which will receive a wall switched outlet.
62. Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed and hardwired (as per Ontario Building Code).
63. White Decora plugs and switches throughout (excluding fi replace switch),
as per Vendor’s standard specifi cations.
64. Two exterior water taps (one located in the garage).
65. Duct work sized for future air conditioning.
66. Heat Recovery Ventilator (partially ducted system)
67. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy-duty damp proofing drainage board and weeping tiles.
68. Poured concrete porch.
69. Poured concrete garage floor.
70. Engineered floor joists.
71. Sub-floor to be nailed, sanded, glued and screwed.
72. 2" x 6" exterior wall construction.
73. Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
74. Garage stud walls and ceiling to be drywalled.