Better is our standard.
At Zenterra, our aim is to consistently over-deliver by offering more. Much more. Like solid quartz countertops, nine-foot ceilings, high-quality fixtures, frameless glass shower doors, built-in custom closet organizers, more led pot lights and fully insulated painted garages. Some call it a new standard of living. We call it the Zenterra Difference.
• All our homes have 9’ ceilings on the main floor, with oversized, double pane windows to bring in more light and add sound reduction
• Choose from our two designer colour schemes:
Dawn, featuring snow-white cabinetry, complimented by a stone grey porcelain tile in your ensuite
Dusk, featuring our harbour grey cabinetry, contrasted by a concrete styled porcelain tile in your ensuite
• Wide and durable laminate plank flooring in blonde oak throughout the main floor, making your space feel larger
• Soft plush carpeting in all bedrooms, the perfect choice for the most comfortable areas
• Welcoming kitchens with big islands for entertaining or having informal dining with the kids
• Plenty of cabinetry to keep everything in its place. Upper cabinets come handle-free, creating a clean look
• Soft-close doors and drawers
• Polished solid quartz countertops and backsplash for a groutless kitchen to make cleaning effortless
• Black pendant lighting, pull-down Kohler faucet and hardware to make a bold impact
• Blanco undermount stainless-steel single bowl sink to fit bigger pots and pans
• No need to upgrade; we already include a premium stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package:
• KitchenAid Counter-Depth Fridge
• KitchenAid Front Control Gas Range
• KitchenAid Hidden-Control Dishwasher
• KitchenAid Microwave
• AEG Telescopic Hood Fan
• Main baths and ensuites with functionality and plenty of space for toiletries
• Porcelain undermount sinks with quartz countertops
• Bright mirrors and cabinetry with soft-close drawersand doors
• Frameless glass shower is a cleaner look that won’t tarnish
• Reduce water consumption and cleaning time with Gerber one-piece skirted high-efficiency toilets
• Tying everything in, matte-black Kohler bath and shower fixtures are fingerprint-free
• Energy-efficient front load Whirlpool washer and dryer
• No messy cables with our Cat5 wiring for Internet, phone and TV
• Forced-air heating uses natural gas, making it more affordable and clean for the environment. It also allows you to add an AC system for the warmer months
• Navien hot water on demand uses less energy and will keep your bath nice and warm endlessly
• Roughed in for central vacuum
• Hardwired smoke detectors, CO2 monitors and fire sprinklers
• Pre-wired for security system
• Gas BBQ hook-up on all balconies
Zenterra homeowner care.
Rest assured, you’re buying from an award-winning builder that prides itself for having an all in-house team; having won the prestigious Multi-Family Home Builder award 4 out of the last 5 years.
All our homes are covered by Travelers Home Warranty, an industry-leading team in insurance. As experts in their field, Travelers only back quality homes and solely collaborate with choice developers who have a proven track record.
Enjoy Zenterra’s after-sales care provided by our dedicated in-house Homeowner Care team. Your home is also backed by the 2-5-10 Year Home Warranty Program:
• 2 years for materials and labour
• 5 years for building envelope
• 10 years for structural defects