1. Purchaser's choice of MDF, Maple or Oak quality cabinetry from Builders standard samples with post formed plastic laminate (Arborite) countertop.
2. Flush breakfast bar on kitchen island, as per plan.
3. Self-rimming stainless steel double compartment ledge back kitchen sink with single lever Moen faucet (faucet features high temperature limit stop for safety).
4. Two-speed white exhaust hood fan over stove area with vent to exterior with 6" ducting.
5. Heavy duty electrical receptacle for stove and dedicated electrical receptacle for refrigerator.
6. Dedicated 20 amp electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances. GFI protection for outlets within 5' of the kitchen sink.
7. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and drains.
8. Standard appliances openings will be 30" for fridge, stove & 24" for dishwasher.
BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY FEATURES
1. Main bathroom & ensuite features tub with imported tile surround as per plan.
2. Purchaser's choice of MDF, Maple or Oak quality cabinetry from builders standard samples for bathroom vanities with post formed plastic laminate (Arborite) countertops.
3. Moen plumbing fixtures throughout.
4. American Standard or equal china sinks.
5. Full width vanity plate mirrors in all bathrooms.
6. Single lever faucets with mechanical pop-up drains throughout except in laundry.
7. Pressure balance temperature control valves in all tub area where shown on plan.
8. Ground fault interrupter (GFI) protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
9. Exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms and powder room.
10. All toilets fitted with separate water shut-offs.
1. Choice of quality imported ceramic tile standard throughout entry, kitchen, powder room, all bathrooms and laundry area, where applicable in finished floor areas. Purchaser to choose from builder's standard samples.
2. 35 oz. broadloom with 1/2" chip foam under pad in all finished areas designated for carpet.
3. Tongue and groove sub-flooring screwed and glued down.
1. Interior walls to be painted with premium quality latex paints. Purchaser's choice of one color from builder's standard samples.
2. All ceilings stippled in white, except kitchen and bath areas.
3. All wood trim to be painted designer white.
INTERIOR FEATURES, TRIMS AND FINISHES
1. All units main floors to be nine (9) foot ceilings with permitting higher windows and any second floor of the units to be Eight (8) foot ceilings (when it is applicable)
2. All Oak Natural Finish colonial railings and stair stringers ALL levels in Mosaic and Contemporary models. All spindles are 1 5/16 square top Oak finished naturally.
3. "Rockport" molded panel interior passage doors where indicated on plan and hung in fully cased jambs.
4. 3 7/8" Contemporary baseboard throughout with quarter round in all tiled areas.
5. 2 3/4" Contemporary trim on all doorways and windows in all finished areas.
6. Prefinished melamine shelving installed in all closets.
7. Lifetime Satin Nickel finish on all interior door hardware.
HEATING, COOLING AND VENTILATING
1. All homes are roughed in for the future installation of air conditioning.
2. All units will have Energy Efficient heating system.
3. Power Vented hot water tank is a high output and high efficiency rental unit vented to exterior.
4. Digital thermostat.
5. Kitchen fan ventilated to exterior through large 6" vent.
1. 100 AMP electrical service complete with circuit breakers in service area.
2. Arc fault interrupter circuits installed in all bedrooms.
3. Ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit installed in all bathrooms, kitchen and powder room.
4. All kitchen counter receptacles are on dedicated 20 amp circuits with some having GFI protection
5. Copper wire distribution throughout the house to Ontario Hydro standards.
6. Electric door chime for front entry
7. Premium light fixture package.
8. "Decora" style plugs and switches
SECURITY AND SAFETY FEATURES
1. Smoke/Strobe detectors installed on all floors and in all bedrooms, connected directly to electrical panel. All smoke/strobe detectors are inter-connected (should one trip, they all will sound).
2. Carbon Monoxide detector installed on bedroom level and connected directly to electrical panel.
3. Hot water tank has electronic ignition and power vent to outside, reducing the risk of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
4. All electrical outlets installed on outside of unit or in bathrooms are on ground fault protected circuits
5. Deadbolt locks installed on all exterior swinging doors.
6. Tamper resistant electrical outlets installed throughout in the unit.
SMART HOUSE PRE-WIRING & ROUGH-IN INSTALLATIONS
1. Category 3, telephone wiring, roughed-in 1 location (location to be determined by Builder)
2. Wide Band Data transmission wiring, Category 5 will be roughed in 3 locations (location to be determined by Builder)
3. RG6, video cable, will be roughed-in 3 locations (location to be determined by Builder)
4. USB/Electrical Plug to be installed in kitchen
1. All floors will be screwed and glued to minimize squeaking and noise transfers with Engineered Joist.
2. Exterior walls are 2 x 6 construction for added thermal insulation performance.
3. Party walls exceed Building Code requirements being constructed of 8" of wood framing, 2 1/2" of drywall and 4" of sound insulation.
4. Floor systems between units covered in "Acoustical Concrete" for less noise transfer.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT FEATURES / INSULATION
1. High efficiency (min 90%) heating and hot water system will be installed in all units.
2. Energy Star Architecturally controlled Casement windows with Low E & argon filled glazing and grills where indicated on plans.
3. All insulation values will be meet or exceeds high standards of Ontario Building Code in all exterior wall and top roof.
4. Water saver toilets (1.6 gallons per flush) installed in each bathroom.
5. Water saver shower heads and vanity faucets in each bathroom.
6. LED light bulbs installed in most light fixtures.