WE ARE BUILDING CANADA’S MOST TRANSFORMATIVE
MIXED-USE WATERFRONT COMMUNITY.
- 177-acre brownfield site
- 3.5 km of new waterfront trail
- Pedestrian and cycle-centric design
- Future ready and energy efficient
- A diverse mix of housing
- A waterfront destination park
Lakeview Village will transform the former Ontario Power Generation (OPG) coal burning station into a new, vibrant waterfront destination that will serve as a model for sustainable mixed-use development.
• A range of housing options to meet a variety of incomes and needs
• Space for education and innovation
• Cultural, office, institutional and specialty retail opportunities
• Sustainable, state-of-the-art building practices and technologies
• Parks, trails, waterways and public open spaces with direct access to the waterfront
• Diverse year-round programming and outdoor activity to attract tourism
• Access to local transit routes, dedicated cycling lanes and pedestrian pathways
This 177-acre development will revolutionize the way people live, visit and experience Lake Ontario through its thoughtful design and curated collection of housing, retail, office and recreational programming of unparalleled comparison. This will be the greatest community revitalization project of its time and celebrated for generations to come.