1. MATTAMY’S Kleinburg Summit is a new home community inspired by the sense of neighbourhood. House sitings and exterior colours will be architecturally co-ordinated.
2. Elevations include Clay Brick and stone as well as EIFS Stucco system with
Architectural features in other materials, as per elevation.
3. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors (excluding patio doors).
4. Aluminum maintenance-free soffit, downspouts, fascia and eaves-trough.
5. Self-sealing Laminate shingles (30 year manufacturer’s limited warranty).
6. Stained fiberglass insulated front entry door(s) with weather-stripping and deadbolt lock (excluding patio doors and door from garage to exterior).
7. Glazed panel in front entry door or side light(s) as per elevation.
8. All vinyl casement windows or simulated single-hung casement windows, or fixed windows all around excluding basement. Windows to be colored on the outside and white inside. All windows as per vendor’s specifications and caulked on exterior.
9. Basement Windows to be white vinyl sliders, 30” x 24”, as per plan.
10. Coloured vinyl 3-panel sliding patio door and/or steel insulated garden door(s), as per plan.
11. All windows including basement and patio doors to have Low E and Argon Gas, excluding entry door glazing.
12. All opening windows and sliding patio doors are complete with screens.
13. Steel insulated door from house to garage, if grade permits, with safety door closer and keyless entry hardware, as per plan.
14. Oversized, stained fiberglass insulated sectional roll-up garage doors equipped with heavy duty springs and long-life, rust-resistant door hardware, as per elevation.
15. Entire lot sodded except paved areas.
16. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front door entry, pre-cast step(s) at front and/or rear door as required.
17. Two exterior water taps, one in front (or garage), and one at rear of home.
18. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter, one at front and one at rear of home.
19. Brushed Nickel finish upgraded Weiser front door entry set, Stone Slab-style house number, black front coach light(s) on front, as per elevation.
20. Vendor will install a two coat asphalt driveway.
1. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets from vendor’s upgraded standard selection including extended uppers with crown moulding and lower valence with lighting for kitchen area, morning kitchen and servery (as per plan).
2. Purchaser`s choice of Granite countertops for kitchen, kitchen island and morning kitchen from vendors standard colour selection, as per plan.
3. Colour co-ordinated kick plates to compliment kitchen cabinets.
4. Stainless steel undermount double compartment kitchen sink with spillway. Includes Moen single lever pull down faucet, as per vendor’s standard specifications.
5. Shut-off valve to the kitchen sink.
6. Stainless Steel kitchen exhaust fan with 8” duct vented to exterior.
7. Heavy duty receptacle for future stove and dedicated electrical receptacle for future refrigerator.
8. Split receptacle(s) at counter level for future small appliances.
9. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and drains. (Wire will not be connected to electrical panel and no cabinet supplied).
1. Water resistant cement board to approximately 60” high on separate shower stall walls.
2. Granite countertops to the Master Ensuite with purchaser’s choice from vendor’s standard selection.
3. Purchasers’ choice of cabinets and laminate countertops in powder room and all bathrooms. All choices from vendor’s standard selection.
4. Colour coordinated kick-plate to compliment vanity cabinets.
5. Water efficient shower head and toilet.
6. Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
7. Beveled edge mirrors 42” high to all bathroom(s) and powder room.
8. Bathroom fixtures from vendor’s standard selection.
9. White bathtubs in all bathrooms including 6ft. freestanding tub in Ensuite from vendor’s standard selection.
10. Frameless glass shower enclosures and doors in Ensuite and bathrooms, as per plan.
11. Electrical outlets for future small appliances beside all vanities include ground fault interrupter as per plan.
12. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms and powder room.
13. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
14. Upgraded Moen chrome washer-less faucets with pop up drains in all bathroom and powder room sinks.
15. 6” x 8” or 8” x 10” ceramic wall tile for tub/shower enclosure(s) up to the ceiling and separate shower stalls including ceiling, from vendors’ standard selection.
16. Moen Bathroom and Powder Room accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue holder.
17. Moen pressure balance/scald preventing valves to all shower stalls and tub/showers as per plan.
18. Shut off valves for all bathroom and powder room sinks.
1. Stairs with Oak Treads, Oak Veneer Risers and Stringers with choice of stained or clear finish from vendor’s standard colour selection from basement to second floor, as per plan. Extra wide stair (approx. 4ft.) from main to second.
2. Upgraded handrail and 1-3/4” turned oak pickets to all stairs and as per plan.
3. Moulded panel Riverside style interior passage doors throughout finished areas, cold cellar doors.
4. Colonial 7” baseboard throughout with 3/8” profiled door stop trim in all tiled areas.
5. 3” Colonial trim casing on all swing doors, flat archways up to 12” deep, windows throughout in all finished areas, foyer and linen closets where applicable as per plan.
6. All drywall applied with screws using a minimum number of nails.
7. Brushed Nickel finish upgraded Weiser lever handles and hinges (unpainted) on all interior doors in finished areas, as per plan.
8. Wire shelving installed in all closets.
1. Drop-in laundry tub with base cabinet (from vendor’s standard selections) and chrome finish dual knob faucet installed in finished laundry room, as per plan. Shut-off valves in finished laundry room.
2. Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for future dryer. Electrical outlet for future washer.
3. Floor drain to second floor laundry room as per plan. Raised entry may be required.
1. Washable low VOC latex paint on interior walls throughout finished areas. (one colour throughout, from vendor’s standard selection).
2. Interior trim and doors to be painted white.
3. Smooth ceilings throughout.
1. Choice of ceramic floor tile in foyer, morning kitchen and pantry, powder room, bathrooms and finished laundry room, as per plan from vendor’s standard selection.
2. Engineered hardwood approx 3” wide in choice of colour from vendor’s standard selection on ground floor, including the kitchen/breakfast area, and upper hallway non-ceramic areas as per plan.
3. 40oz Green Label approved broadloom in all finished areas on second floor with 4 lb chip foam under-pad from vendor’s standard selection. (excluding tiled areas).
4. Concrete basement floor with drain.
1. 10’ high ceiling on ground floor and 9’ high ceiling on second floor except in areas where architectural designs, mechanicals or ductwork require ceiling height to be lowered. Also included are stacked upper kitchen cabinets and transoms over exterior entry swing doors. Approx. 8’ high interior arches, interior doors as per plan. Interior Faux Transoms may be installed where it is not possible to increase specified doors.
2. Tray ceiling in Master Bedroom, as per plan.
3. 2”x 6” exterior wall construction
4. Mortgage survey provided with closing documents at no additional cost.
5. Garage floor and driveway sloped for drainage.
6. Concrete garage floor with re-enforced grade beams.
7. All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage. (excluding basement windows)
8. Extended height basement with finished foyer area.
9. Cold cellar and 3 piece rough in standard in basement, as per plan.
10. Poured concrete basement walls with drainage membrane and weeping tile.
11. Tongue and groove oriented strand board subflooring throughout (except ground floor) screwed and glued on engineered floor joist system
12. Poured concrete front porch as per plan.
13. Architecturally pre-determined sitings and exterior colours in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
14. HVAC system and ductwork sized to accommodate future air conditioning.
15. Ducts Professionally Cleaned.
16. Receptacle with USB port placed at Stop and Drop if applicable or in the Kitchen.