currently in preconstruction at
400 Park Avenue,
The development is scheduled for completion in 2018.
Sales for available units range in price from $1,200,000 to $1,350,000.
King George School Lofts & Town Homes has a total of 25 units, sizes range from 640 to 2142 square feet.
For over a century, the King George School building on 400 Park Avenue has given a great deal to the community of Newmarket—as an educational centre, cultural hub and historic landmark. Designed by O. E. Trench and built by local contractor McIntosh, the structure is a well preserved example of early 20th century architecture, and one of Downtown Newmarket’s historically significant buildings.
25 unit infill residential development in a charming stable residential neighborhood within Historical Downtown Newmarket. Existing 100-year-old school house to be revitalized as luxury condominium residences and with exquisite freehold town homes in the former schoolyard.
Features & Finishes
- Traditional red clay brick facade with premium carved stone address plaques
- Elegant double-sided gas fireplace located in the living/dining area as per plan
School Loft Features:
- Tasteful conversion of century-old King George Public School into 11 unique condo lofts
- Smooth finished ceilings throughout
- Decadent wide plank brushed oak hardwood flooring throughout lofts and residences
- Modern kitchen cabinetry designed by Audax UInterior Design and finished in a premium Italian laminate with appliances built-in
- Caesarstone counter tops complete with combination island/dining table with seating for 6 people
- Polished veined marble vanity counter tops
- Select polished porcelain tile flooring throughout
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information. However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information. The information displayed on
is for reference only.