Grande Mirage

Sales from $619,900 to over $663,900
Expand Map
Confederation Parkway, Mississauga, ON
344 Units
22 Stories
1 - 2.5 Bedrooms
Est. Compl. Jan 2020
843 - 950 SqFt
$739 per SqFt
Grande Mirage is a new condo development currently under construction at Confederation Parkway, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020. Sales for available units range in price from $619,900 to over $663,900. Grande Mirage has a total of 344 units. Sizes range from 843 to 950 square feet.

Grande Mirage Details

Building Type:
Selling Status:
Sales Started:
Construction Status:
Construction Started:
Estimated Completion:
Jan 2020
Up to 9'0"
Interior Designer(s):
Marketing Company:
Sales Company:
Whirlpool Spa
Bowling Alley
Business Centre
Outdoor Terrace
Party Room
Game & Billards Room
Private Dining Area
Aerobics Area
Fitness Centre
Guest Suite
Indoor Pool
See All Amenities
See Less Amenities

Pricing & Fees

Sale Prices - Available Units:
from $619,900 to over $663,900
C.C / Maint:
$0.49 Per SqFt per Month
Cost to Purchase Parking:
Included in the purchase price
Cost to Purchase Storage:
Included in the purchase price
Average Price per Sqft:
$739 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors:

Deposit Structure

The builder is welcoming 5% TOTAL deposit providing a mortgage pre approval, from a top tier bank, accompanies the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. If you do not wish to provide a mortgage pre approval a deposit top up of 15% on occupancy for a total deposit of 20% would be acceptable to the builder

Current Incentives


See Sales Rep for details

Grande Mirage Summary

We all want the same things from life. Comfort, prestige, happiness, excitement — life is at its best when you can find all of these elements close to home. This is the essence of Grande Mirage — an all-new condominium residence that towers above the vibrant heart of downtown Mississauga.

Building on the success of the original Mirage tower, Grande Mirage embodies the many elements that create truly luxurious urban living.

Formed with glass, metal and precast elements, and featuring large windows and inviting balconies, the design of Grande Mirage reflects the renaissance in contemporary urban architecture that can be seen throughout downtown Mississauga.

If you’ve been imagining a place where built form and the urban environment combine to create a lifestyle opportunity like no other, you’ll be pleased to find that your imagination can be a reality at Grande Mirage.

Source: Grande Mirage
See More
See Less

Grande Mirage Sales Center

349 Rathburn Road West, Mississauga, ON
Mon: 12pm - 6pm
Tue: By Appointment
Wed-Fri: Closed
Sat & Sun: 12pm - 5pm
Schedule an appointment, or request more information

Grande Mirage Latest News


shoppers have saved this home. Save this development to receive email alerts with building updates or when inventory that meets your bedroom, pricing, or square footage criteria becomes available.

Is this your Development?

Want to make additions to this development page and unlock its analytics? Admins can edit listings live on the site (and have full access to their developments' custom analytics interfaces!)
Updated: Oct 21, 2019
BuzzBuzzHome is North America's largest repository of new construction homes. Our comprehensive database is populated by our meticulous research and analysis of public data. BuzzBuzzHome strives for accuracy and we make every effort to verify the information. However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information. The information displayed on is for reference only.