• Custom style kitchen cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Kitchen island with top drawers, as per plan*.
• Choice of granite or quartz kitchen countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Choice of matching granite/quartz slab or glass tiles backsplash from
Vendor’s standard samples.
• Single stainless steel undermount sink with single lever pull down faucet, as per plan*.
• Under cabinet lighting over work surfaces.
• 5” Laminate engineered flooring from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Refrigerator - 30” wide counter depth, bottom freezer and stainless steel finish.
• Range - 30” wide stainless steel finish.
• Dishwasher - 24” wide stainless steel finish.
• Over the range microwave - stainless steel finish.
• Choice of 12”x 24” porcelain tiles for main bathroom floors and walls of
bathtub from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Choice of 24”x24” porcelain tiles and 1”x 3” accent floor tiles for master
ensuite bathroom floor from Vendor’s standard samples and patterns.
• Choice of 8”x 20” porcelain tiles for separate shower walls from
Vendor’s standard samples.
• 1”x3” Mosaic floor tiles for floor of all separate shower enclosures
from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Quartz countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Under mount rectangular basin from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Quality designed vanity cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Chrome single lever faucet.
• Chrome frame vanity mirror and light.
• Waterproof shower ceiling fixture.
• 5’ white soaker tub, as per plan*.
• Elongated toilet in white.
• Bathroom exhaust vented to exterior.
• Privacy lock.
• Chrome finish pressure balanced valve for bathtub and showers.
• Frameless glass shower door for bathrooms with separate showers as per plan*.
• Fixed glass panel tub enclosure as per plan*.
LIVING AND DINING AREA FEATURES
• Individual vertical four pipe fancoil for year round control.
• 5” Laminate engineered flooring for foyer, bedroom and living/dining
area from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Solid core wood veneer suite entry door complete with brushed
chrome lever handle.
• Semi solid interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle, as per plan*.
• 9’ Floor-to-ceiling height in principal rooms excluding mechanical bulkheads.
• White 8” x 8” ceramic tile for storage and laundry room floors.
• Mirrored closet sliding doors with chrome finish or slab swing closet door as per plan*.
• White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
• Wood door 2” casings with matching trim and 3” baseboards.
• Quartz window sills.
• Light fixture installed in hallway.
• Capped ceiling light fixture outlet in entertainment area.
• Ceiling light fixture in bedrooms.
• Paint colour off-white.
• Smooth finish ceiling.
• Owner’s closet with lockable door as per plan.
• White stacked washer and dryer - 27” top load.
• Individual suite hydro meter, water meter and BTU meter.
• 100 amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers.
• White Decora-style switches and matching plugs.
• Cable TV outlets located in all bedrooms and entertainment area (one per room).
• Telephone outlets located in all bedrooms and entertainment area
(one per room)
• Touchscreen deadbolt at main entrance door.
• Programmable thermostat.
• Weatherproof electrical outlet located on balcony
THE GENERAL FEATURES
• Reinforced concrete structure.
• Aluminum frame exterior windows.
• Balcony, terrace or patio as per plan .
• Units to have fire sprinkler system per O.B.C.
*Availability determined by suite design.
THE GENERAL FINISHES
Exterior colour packages are architecturally controlled and Purchaser’s selections and choices may be limited
Wood frame and steel beam construction (where applicable)
Flat and/or pitched roofs*
Prefinished ‘maintenance free’† aluminum downspouts and eavestroughs
BBQ outlet at the ground floor deck area, location determined by the Vendor; when kitchen is located on the second floor, additional Natural gas BBQ outlet to be provided on balcony
Private entrances from exterior*. Entry doors to be secured with a deadbolt
Balconies, terraces and decks*
Approx. ceiling heights as follows: ground floor 10’, second floor 9’ & third floor 9’*
Aluminum frame exterior windows
Exterior railings to be framed glass and/or fibreglass panels*
Sectional garage doors*
Garage door opener(s)*
Individually metered for hydro, water and gas consumption
Interior doors and interior sliders at approx. 8' high
Interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle*
Mirrored closet sliding doors with chrome trim finish or swing closet door(s)*
White vinyl-coated wire shelving for all closets, linen and pantries*
Interior balcony overlooking an open to below space to have metal framed glass railing*
Interior wood stairs with stained oak treads and white painted risers and stringers*. Half wall drywall with a stained oak cap on all interior stairs and around all interior stair openings*
Walls and trim painted off-white throughout
Painted trim to consist of contemporary baseboard at approx. 3½" inches high and the interior door casings at approx. 2½" wide
Smooth ceilings throughout to be painted white
Storage closets as per plan; some storage closets have an option to replace the space with an elevator
HEATING AND PLUMBING
Ground floor interior concrete slab to have in-floor heating*
Central air conditioning system
‘Oatey’ box or equivalent recessed in the wall for ease of access to connect the washing machine hot and cold water lines as well as the drain
PEX hot and cold water lines
Dryer vented to the exterior
Laundry room with base cabinet, laundry tub, faucet and upper cabinet*
Forced air gas heating and cooling with an electronic programmable thermostat controlled for year round comfort
Some of the components of the mechanical equipment on a rental basis, Vendor’s discretion.
Choice of 12” x 24” porcelain tiles for all bathroom floors and bathtub walls from Vendor’s standard samples
Choice of 24” x 24” porcelain tiles and 1” x 3” accent floor tiles for master ensuite bathroom floors from Vendor’s standard samples and patterns*. Master ensuite tubs to have 12” x 24” porcelain tiles around the tub deck perimeter from Vendor’s standard samples*
Choice of 8” x 20” porcelain tiles for separate shower walls from Vendor’s standard samples
1” x 3” Mosaic floor tiles for floor of all separate shower enclosures from Vendor’s standard samples*
5” Laminate engineered flooring for non-tiled areas from Vendor’s standard samples*
White 8” x 8” ceramic tile for storage, laundry room floors and all mechanical rooms not accessible from the garage
KITCHENS, BAR & RETREAT
Contemporary cabinets and hardware where applicable
Kitchen to have full depth fridge with deep upper cabinet with side gable*
Kitchen, bar & retreat countertops and breakfast bar tops with choice of composite quartz or granite from Vendor’s standard samples*. Tops to have square edge profile from Vendor’s standard samples
Kitchen island with top drawers*
Kitchen tops with glass tiles backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples
Stainless steel single basin under-mount sink with single lever pull-out faucet in kitchen only
Extra tall uppers in the kitchen only*
Under cabinet Xenon lighting or equivalent in the kitchen only
One set of pot & pan drawers* in the kitchen only
Where bar and/or retreat cabinets are present, includes base cabinet with doors, choice of composite quartz or granite top from Vendor’s standard samples and a 4” composite quartz or granite backsplash* from the Vendor’s standard samples. Bar only to receive an under-mount stainless steel sink with faucet*
Wet bar to have space for undercounter fridge
Refrigerator - 30” wide counter depth, bottom freezer and stainless steel finish
Range - 30” wide gas slide-in stainless steel finish
Dishwasher - 24” wide stainless steel finish
Over the range Microwave - stainless steel finish
White 27” stacked or side by side washer and dryer*
Contemporary designed vanity cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples
Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
Exhaust fans vented to the exterior
Bathtub and separate shower ceilings are painted drywall
Waterproof surface mount ceiling light in separate shower stalls*
Chrome frame vanity mirror*
All plumbing fixtures in white, from Vendor’s standard samples
All faucets are single lever chrome finish from Vendor’s standard samples
Pressure balance cartridge for shower faucets
Elongated toilets in white
Wall mounted lights on either side of vanity sink(s)*
Composite quartz vanity top with under-mount rectangular sink(s)*, with Vendor’s standard edge profile
Separate showers to have a composite quartz slab seat*
5’ white acrylic tub*
Fixed chrome-framed glass panel tub enclosure*
Frameless glass shower door and glass panels*
Bank of drawers or medicine cabinet, Vendor's choice
Acrylic soaker tub with 12" ceramic wall tile around the tub deck*
Oval free standing tub with built in chrome faucet*
Rain-can shower head with a slide bar hand held faucet in the shower only
ELECTRICAL & COMMUNICATIONS
10 pot lights, purchaser’s choice of location (not including 2 storey spaces or insulated ceilings)
Phone and TV rough-ins in all homes, conveniently located in all bedrooms, living room, lounge, den and entertainment areas*
White “Decora” style switches and receptacles throughout
Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as required by code
200 amp service
Switch controlled wall outlet in the entertainment area and den*
Security rough-in for all main floor exterior doors and operating windows, motion sensor, two (2) key pad locations, and siren
*availability determined by suite design.