• Architecturally designed and controlled streetscape and elevations with
contemporary exterior colour schemes, styles and materials.
• Brick, stone, stucco detailing and low maintenance metal siding as per
elevation, with shingled roofing.
• Exterior metal insulated front entry door with glass insert complete with
matte black hardware and matching hinges *
• Durable, low-maintenance soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts, as
• High quality aluminum railing and glass panel(s) on decks, balcony/terrace,
as per elevation.
• Low-E argon vinyl casement windows throughout as per elevation.
• Screens on all operational windows as per elevation.
• Contemporary exterior black coach light at front entry and garage as per
• Privacy screen where applicable as per elevation.
• Contemporary exterior garage door as per elevation.
• One freeze resistant exterior hose bib in garage (location to be determined
• Base and topcoat asphalt driveway
• Sod and walkways are in accordance with Municipal Requirements.
• Precast or poured concrete slab walkway to front entry.
• Approximately 9’ ceilings throughout the main floor of all unit types
excluding, terrace and low headroom areas due to mechanicals bulkhead
and/or dropped areas (where applicable).
• Approximately 8’ ceiling throughout second floor on unit types B, C, E, & F,
excluding, terrace and low headroom areas due to mechanicals bulhead and/
or dropped areas (where applicable).
• Natural laminate strip flooring in living/dining room, Kitchen and hallways on
main floor, as per plan.
• Selection of 40 oz broadloom carpeting with quality under pad in all
bedrooms and upper hall. *
• 13”x13” Ceramic floor tiles in foyer, powder room, bathrooms. *
• 2”x 2” Ceramic floor tiles in mechanical and laundry room area. *
• Staircases in finished area are fully carpeted with painted stringers. *
• Contemporary natural finish handrails and pickets.*
• Smooth painted ceilings throughout.
• 4” baseboards and 2-3/4” casing throughout, painted white *
• Interior doors and trim painted accent white *
• Choice of 1 interior wall colour throughout *
• Lever door handles in satin nickel with matched coloured hinges *
• Patio slider(s) or garden door(s) to access deck, balcony/terrace. *
• Custom designed kitchen cabinetry with extended height uppers.*
• Granite countertop in kitchen with double bowl stainless steel undermount
• Single lever faucet and integrated vegetable spray *
• Two speed hood fans vented (6”) to exterior.
• White 3”x6” ceramic tile backsplash (stacked). *
• Water line and dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
• Designer cabinetry with Arborite countertops.*
• Porcelain sink in all bathrooms. *
• Acrylic bathtubs. *
• White pedestal sink in powder room. *
• Water efficient faucets, shower heads and toilets.
• Vanity mirror above all bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in powder room
with light fixture.
• 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles. *
• 8”x10” Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosures up to but not including
• Chrome finished vanity and bathtub faucets with pop-up drain.*
• White bathroom accessories. *
• Exhaust fan vented to the exterior.
• Pressure and temperature-controlled tub faucet handle.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Individual service panel with 100-amp circuit breakers.
• Rough-in for telephone, cable television and internet services in bedroom(s),
and living/dining room (locations as per vendor).
• Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Switched controlled outlet in living room.
• Decorative style ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, kitchen, breakfast,
mechanical room, bedroom(s), bathroom(s) and laundry room. *
• Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) receptable in all bathrooms, powder room and
kitchen sink area.
• One (1) electrical outlet and ceiling electrical outlet for future garage door
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptable for stove and dryer, both with vents to be
vented to the exterior.
• Electronic smoke detector(s) installed as per the Ontario Building Code.
• Electronic carbon monoxide detector(s) installed as per the Ontario Building
• Electrical door chime with doorbell at front entry.
• ARC-Fault circuit interrupter receptable in bedroom per ESA
• Deck/balcony to have one electrical plug. *
Heating & Plumbing
• Efficient and effective combination boiler and high-velocity air handler
systems (rental unit).
• Heat Recovery Ventilation system as per the Ontario Building Code.
• Programmable thermostat.
• Floor drain in laundry room (second floor only), curb may be required. *
• Air conditioning unit.
* Vendor Standard Selection and as per plan