Q U A L I T Y A S S U R A N C E
• Two-year Workmanship Limited Warranty, Ten-year Structural
• Professionally engineered post-tension foundations inspected
at three stages of the foundation process.
• Engineered structural framing inspected and certified on every
• Third party quality inspections performed by Burgess
Construction Consultants on each home prior to sheetrock
and at final stage of construction.
• Third party Home Energy Raters conduct onsite testing and
inspections to verify the energy efficiency measures, as well
as insulation, air tightness, and duct sealing details on every
• Inspections performed by an experienced construction staff at
various stages of the construction process.
• All homes are engineered and inspected to meet the wind
speed requirements of the International Residential Code.
E N E R G Y E F F I C I E N C Y
• Designated RESNET Energy Smart Builder with up to 30% or
more improvement in energy efficiency over the HERS®
reference home. For more information, please visit
• TechShield® radiant barrier sheathing reduces radiant heat
from radiating into the attic (not on detached garages).
• High-efficiency 16.0 SEER Carrier air conditioning system with
environmentally-sound Puron® Refrigerant.
• ENERGY STAR® labeled GE dishwasher is more energy
efficient than non-ENERGY STAR® models.
• High-efficiency insulated low-E glass vinyl windows to reduce
• Energy saving LED light bulbs installed throughout the home.
• Commodes use 1.28 gallons per flush for water conservation.
• Fresh Air Intake System for improved indoor air quality.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• ENERGY STAR® rated reversible ceiling fans with nickel or
bronze finish in family room and master bedroom.
• Energy efficient Rheem water heater with eco-friendly burner
that reduces nitrogen oxide emissions.
• Polycel sealant around all windows, doors, pipes, wiring holes,
and exterior base plates for improved energy efficiency and
• Greenguard certified R-13 batt insulation in walls and R-30
blown insulation in all flat ceilings.
• PEX plumbing system installed for water quality and energy
• HardieBacker Cement Board with Moldblock Technology
installed in all showers.
E X T E R I O R F I N I S H E S
• 100% brick on first floor
• Brick front porch with decorative coach lights
• Fiber cement siding and soffit with a 25-year limited
transferable manufacturer’s warranty (varies per design).
• Lifetime limited warranty architectural shingles – nailed, not
• Insulated and pinch resistant Wayne Dalton garage doors.
• Stained front door with decorative glass options.
• Beautifully designed front yard landscape package with fully
sodded front and back yard.
• Cedar three-rail fence and gate
I N T E R I O R F I N I S H E S
• Modern rocker light switches.
• Blocked and pre-wired for ceiling fans in secondary bedrooms
and game room (varies per design).
• Second story subflooring, 3/4” tongue and groove, glued and
screw shank nailed for smoother floors.
• Raised square or arch paneled or rectangular five-panel interior
doors with nickel or bronze door knobs.
• Remote controlled direct vent fireplace with gas logs, cast stone
mantel and surround.
• Wrought iron balusters on staircase (varies per design).
• Powder room has Delta faucet, pedestal sink, and mirror with
beveled edges (varies per design).
• Granite countertops with undermount porcelain sinks in all
• Utility room with cabinet, clothes rod and shelf.
• Tile flooring in extended entry, powder room, utility room, and
secondary baths (varies per design).
• Nickel or bronze decorative light fixtures.
• Luxurious carpet.
• Large 5” baseboards throughout the home and attached garage.
K I T C H E N
• Painted or stained distinctive 42-inch cabinets with decorative
corners, full extension drawer guides, and raised or shaker panel
• Granite countertops with tile backsplash.
• GE gas cooktop with 30” self-cleaning oven with stainless steel
• GE built-in microwave with stainless steel finish.
• GE ENERGY STAR® labeled dishwasher with stainless steel
• Undermount stainless steel sink with pull-down Delta faucet.
• Tile flooring in kitchen/morning area.
M A S T E R B A T H
• Painted or stained vanity cabinets with granite countertops and
rectangular undermount sinks.
• Built-in garden tub with tile surround.
• Separate glass enclosed shower with tile surround and floor.
• Tile flooring in master bath and commode room.
• Delta faucets with Roman tub faucet on garden tub.
• Master bath mirror with beveled accents.
T E C H N O L O G Y
• Kwikset® keyless entry lock with Z-wave® technology for
• Smart enabled light switch at the front door, family room and
• Nest® Smart Thermostat E.
• Nest® Hello video doorbell.**
• Wi-Fi enabled garage door opener(s).**
• Structured wiring package with CAT5e phone or ethernet wiring
and RG6 cable TV wiring.
• USB charging outlet in the kitchen.
• Wired for alarm system.
D E S I G N C E N T E R
• Four (4) hours of complimentary design service to complete your
• Included meeting with an audio, security and home automation
professional when purchasing a design to build.