• Two-year Workmanship Limited Warranty, Ten-year Structural
• Professionally engineered post-tension foundations inspected at
three stages of the foundation process.
• Engineered structural framing inspected and certified on every
• Third party quality inspections performed by Burgess Construction
Consultants on each home prior to sheetrock and at final stage of
• Third party Home Energy Raters conduct onsite testing and
inspections to verify the energy efficiency measures, as well as
insulation, air tightness, and duct sealing details on every home.
• Inspections performed by an experienced construction staff at
various stages of the construction process.
• All homes are engineered and inspected to meet the wind speed
requirements of the International Residential Code.
• Designated RESNET Energy Smart Builder with up to 30% or
more improvement in energy efficiency over the HERS® reference
home. For more information, please visit www.resnet.us.*
• TechShield® radiant barrier sheathing reduces radiant heat from
radiating into the attic (not on detached garages).
• High-efficiency 16.0 SEER Carrier air conditioning system with
environmentally-sound Puron® Refrigerant.
• ENERGY STAR® labeled GE dishwasher is more energy efficient
than non-ENERGY STAR® models.
• High-efficiency insulated low-E glass vinyl windows to reduce
• Energy saving LED light bulbs installed throughout the home.
• Commodes use 1.28 gallons per flush for water conservation.
• Fresh Air Intake System for improved indoor air quality.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• ENERGY STAR® rated reversible ceiling fans with nickel or
bronze finish in family room, master bedroom and game room
(varies per design).
• Energy efficient Rheem water heater with eco-friendly burner that
reduces nitrogen oxide emissions.
• Polycel sealant around all windows, doors, pipes, wiring holes,
and exterior base plates for improved energy efficiency and
• Greenguard certified R-13 batt insulation in walls and R-30 blown
insulation in all flat ceilings.
• PEX plumbing system installed for water quality and energy
• HardieBacker Cement Board with Moldblock Technology installed
in all showers.
EXTERI O R FINISHES
• 100% brick on first floor or stucco with stone accents (varies per
• Brick or tile front porch (varies per design) with decorative coach
• Fiber cement siding and soffit with a 25-year limited transferable
manufacturer’s warranty (varies per design).
• Lifetime limited warranty architectural shingles – nailed, not
• Insulated and pinch resistant Wayne Dalton garage doors.
• Grand 8-foot front door with decorative glass options.
• Beautifully designed front yard landscape package with fully
sodded front and back yard.
• Cedar fence and gate.
• Front and back yard irrigation system.
• Modern rocker light switches.
• Blocked and pre-wired for ceiling fans in secondary bedrooms.
• Second story subflooring, 3/4” tongue and groove, glued and screw
shank nailed for smoother floors.
• 8-foot raised square or arch two-panel or rectangular six-panel
interior doors on 1-story plans and 1st floor of 2-story plans.
• Nickel or bronze lever door handles.
• 4 ¼” crown molding in entry, extended entry, dining room, living
room, and library (varies per design).
• Remote controlled direct vent fireplace with gas logs, cast stone
mantel and surround.
• Elegant staircase with stained wood starter step and wrought iron
balusters (varies per design).
• Powder room has Delta faucet, pedestal sink, and mirror with beveled
edges (varies per design).
• Granite countertops with undermount porcelain sinks in all secondary
• Utility room with cabinet, clothes rod and shelf.
• Tile flooring in extended entry, family room, powder room, utility
room, and secondary baths (varies per design).
• Nickel or bronze decorative light fixtures.
• Luxurious carpet.
• Large 5” baseboards throughout the home and attached garage.
• Painted or stained enlarged upper cabinets, large decorative hood,
full extension drawer guides, and raised or shaker panel doors with
• Granite countertops with natural stone or glass tile backsplash.
• GE 36” 5-burner gas cooktop with stainless steel finish.
• GE 30” self-cleaning double oven with stainless steel finish.**
• GE built-in microwave with stainless steel finish.
• GE ENERGY STAR® labeled dishwasher with stainless steel finish.
• Undermount stainless steel sink with stainless pull-down Delta faucet.
• LED under cabinet countertop lighting.
• Tile flooring in kitchen/morning area.
• Painted or stained vanity cabinets with granite countertops and
rectangular undermount sinks.
• Built-in garden tub with tile surround.
• Separate glass enclosed shower with tile surround and floor.
• Tile flooring in master bath and commode room.
• Nickel or bronze Delta faucets with Roman tub faucet on garden tub.
• Master bath mirror with beveled accents.
• Kwikset® keyless entry lock with Z-wave® technology for smartphone
• Smart enabled light switch at the front door, family room and master
• Nest® Smart Thermostat E.
• Nest® Hello video doorbell.
• Wi-Fi enabled garage door opener(s).
• Structured wiring package with CAT5e phone or ethernet wiring and
RG6 cable TV wiring.
• USB charging outlet in the kitchen.
• Wired for alarm system.
• Pre-wired for surround sound in one (1) room: family room, game
room, or media room.
• Six (6) hours of complimentary design service to complete your
• Included meeting with an audio, security and home automation
professional when purchasing a design to build.