• Homes will be graded, topsoiled and sod installed in front and back yards where applicable. Trees will be planted as per plan.
• Walkway from driveway to front door.
• Two concrete slabs and if required concrete steps to be placed at all patio doors.
• Paved driveway to street line.
• Units to have wooden fence partition in rear privacy area (sides only) as per site plan.
• For a more appealing streetscape, all services are underground.
• All windows are vinyl Thermopane insulated glass Low-E, with a 25-year limited sealed glass warranty. All operating windows to have screens in habitable areas. Operational windows as per room, as per code.
• Facia, soffit and eavestrough to be pre-finished metal, as per plan.
• Roof to be 25-year self-sealing shingles.
• Modern pre-finished metal garage doors.
Drywall and Insulation
• All finished rooms are drywalled, taped, sanded, primed and painted.
• Exterior walls will have R22 insulation and attics will have R50 insulation.
• To minimize truss uplift, metal channels are screwed between ceiling drywall and trusses.
• Textured white ceilings have bordered trim
• Ground floor, main floor and bathrooms will have smooth ceilings.
• Garage is fully drywalled, with rough coat tape only.
• Grade permitting, a man door is included in every home for direct access from garage to house for your convenience.
• Acoustical Fire Batt between party walls.
• 100 AMP Electrical Service, with circuit breaker panel.
• Convenient heavy-duty electrical hook ups are provided for stove and dryer.
• All copper wiring.
• Electrical outlets as per Electrical Safety Authority specifications.
• Exhaust fan to be installed in all bathrooms, vented to exterior.
• Switch for principle exhaust fan (90 cubic feet per minute) HRV to be conveniently located with control beside thermostat on main floor.
• Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors on all levels and in all bedrooms, as per code.
• Future Over-the-range microwave provision.
• 2-weatherproof ground fault plugs, 1 on front porch and 1 in rear.
• 1-electrical plug for garage door opener in garage ceiling.
• Doorbell chimes installed on the main floor.
• Brushed nickel light fixtures will be installed in all rooms (where applicable).
• Electrical supply with breaker provided for future dishwasher hook-up.
• Total of 5 drops for any combination of telephone, cable television or CAT5e Data with matching faceplate. The exact mix and location to be chosen by the purchaser at the Starward Design Studio. All wires to be home run and terminated at supplied media panel.
• All light switches and plate covers to be white Decora.
• Two gang electrical receptacle provided at the service panel location for convenient future hook-ups.
• The Healthy Home Package comes complete with a brand name high efficiency furnace, HRV, air conditioner, tankless high efficiency hot water heater, whole house air purifier and Ecobee3 lite thermostat as part of a rental and maintenance program with Reliance Home Comfort. The purchaser agrees to assume the rental contract.
• Dryer vent to the exterior.
• Professional Duct Cleaning of your vents before you occupy your home.
• Starward Homes cordially invites you to visit our state of the art Design Studio to preview the grand selection of our interior finishes and start the personalization process of your new Starward Home. Included in your contract are up to 2 colour selection appointments with our Starward Interior Design Consultant. Appointments will be weekdays at either 9am or 1pm, and will last for a maximum of 3 hours. If required, additional appointments can be purchased at a rate of $300 per appointment.
• All walls to be painted with “Dulux X-pert Matt” low VOC paint. One (1) colour to be included throughout and is to be chosen from the Builder’s included colour palette.
• Level II Paint (all paint). Paint upgrade is for colour only and not quality. Tarion Acceptable Performance/Condition states: A properly painted surface shall be produced on every exposed surface where a painted finish is specified. A properly painted surface shall be assessed by viewing, without magnification, from a minimum perpendicular distance of 1,500 mm under normal lighting conditions and from a normal viewing position.
• All interior trim and doors to be painted white.
• 2 panel smooth doors.
• Plate glass mirrors in all bathrooms.
• All door handles and hinges to be Satin chrome.
• Luxury Vinyl plank on ground and main floor including powder rooms, as per plan from Builder Level 1 samples.
• Choice of carpet, one (1) colour, from Builder’s Level 1 samples.
Woodwork & Stairs
• 3 7/8 baseboards and 2 ¾ casing paint grade MDF.
• All half walls to be capped in MDF and painted white.
• All finished main staircases to be carpet grade with oak spindles, stringers and railings.
Cabinets and Countertops
• A choice of Oak or Maple Veneer, MDF painted, textured Melamine or Thermofoil flat panel cabinets from Builder’s included samples.
• Bathrooms to have easy-care white, one-piece, composite counter with modern integrated sink
• Opening in Kitchen Cabinets for future dishwasher.
• Quartz kitchen countertop from Builder’s Level 1 samples.
Main Bath & Ensuite
• Bathrooms to have chrome accessories - towel bar, paper holder
• Clean Face acrylic 60” x 30” bath tub.
• Moen “Chateau” chrome single lever faucet with pop-up drain.
• Moen “Chateau” chrome pressure balancing shower control (single control) and head.
• American Standard Evolution toilet.
• Plumbing fixture colours are white.
• PEX piping to be used throughout.
• Shutoff Valves on all water supplies.
• One hose bib in garage and one hose bib with backyard access where applicable.
• Drain “T” for future dishwasher and hot water supply.
• Sump pumps as required.
• Kiln dried floor joists.
• Interior walls to be 2” x 4”, or better.
• OSB sub-flooring will be sanded, screwed and glued into position on all floor joists.
• Deadbolt locks on all exterior swing doors.
• Nine foot Ceiling heights on the Ground and Main level.